Dance With The Devil - A Seba...

By AoiAoiii

A dance with the devil, what is it like? Ciel Phantomhive, the young Earl who has been dancing in the hands o... More

《 Author's Note 》
♤ Chapter One ♤
♧ Chapter Two ♧
☆ Chapter Three ☆
♢ Chapter Four ♢
《 Author's Note 》
♡ Chapter Five ♡
♤ Chapter Six ♤
《 Author's Note 》
♧ Chapter Seven ♧
☆ Chapter Eight ☆
♢ Chapter Nine ♢
♡ Chapter Ten ♡
《 Author's Note 》
♤ Chapter Eleven ♤
♧ Chapter Twelve ♧

《 Author's Note 》

4.2K 106 79
By AoiAoiii

A/N:

You all are super insane with the comments!!

Thank you so much for the support! ♡

So, on to my main point.

We've hit 8K!! I'm so happy, the reads are constantly blowing up and I cannot be grateful enough for everyone of you who has mentioned me as a good writer.

I can't be grateful enough for all of you people who shared this story to your friends either! All your support means so much to me!!

Also,

There are people asking me if there's a sequel to my current story.

Sorry I lied that this was the end!! But YES!! There is a sequel to this story.

I wanted to play around with you guys to see your reactions.

The sequel has been planned and I'll probably start on it next year? I need to solidify the plan and plot.

Won't you all join me in the sequel? UwU

Toodles! x

- Aoi c:

* Throughout the story, all pictures used in this story do not belong to me. Only the editing in the story cover and the story plot is mine! *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.3K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
14.7K 370 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
23.4K 921 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
8.9K 372 20
Sebastian's a half demon half human. Being the son of Satan, he is royalty; He always knew he wanted to be the next king of hell, but when his father...