Theory of a deadman

By demigodvixen

In the dead of the night I saw the death. IT was staring at me with two shotgun guns aimed at my head by m... More

July 18 ,1996 New York
Childs play
Hunter's Pilot
/ Sam Winchester/
Percy Winchester
Percy Winchester\ John Winchester
Bobby /Dean Winchester
The shifting tides
The lost child
Warrior bound
World war ME!
Coming together part one (dean& Percy)
Percy Jack Winchester
Out of body ? Out of My dam mind! Riptide/percy
Her eyes his soul / Percy Winchester
I make a bet for my soul (Percy Winchester)
This is gospel for the fallen ones
fates intertwined
Fallen one (Percy)
coming together part two fates are sealed
1 year latter
devils don't rise
hello
little one
what i've done
fated
the beginning of the end
SWAN SONG part one
Feral
Swan song Part 2
This is not how I planed a family fun night
Surprise its a boy!
My brothers keeper part one -
Oasis denied
My Brother's Keeper part 2- endgame

Turncoat

95 7 0
By demigodvixen

Mary, did you know that your baby boy will give sight to a blind man?
Mary, did you know that your baby boy will calm the storm with his hand?
Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
When you kiss your little baby, you kiss the face of God.

Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know? Mary, did you know?..

The blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dead will live again.

The lame will leap, the dumb will speak, the praises of the lamb!
Mary, did you know that your baby boy is Lord of all creation?Mary, did you know that your baby boy would one day rule the nations? 

"Sometimes death seems like the best alternative, then I think of you and remember there are things worth proving wrong ." 

 _Amanda Nichol Humphrey 

Thalia eyed the growing hunters as they piled up in the black Impala. She envied them and hated a few of them, well OK maybe hate was to strong more like disliked the boy who kept trying to push her young ware and the bold who would be his end. Something she would keep an eye on as much as she could , without being discovered by Castiel and his  feathery flock of baboons.  Thalia eyed Annabeth she made have been ordered to make sure the girl got to the Winchesters , but she felt it was some kind of trap even if she trusted Loki more then the rest of the angles up in heaven. For the shear fact that Loki had a better sense of what humanity lacked and needed , while the other angles forgot their true purpose. God was listening he just refused to acknowledge them while they where acting like a competent enough race without him at the moment.  He may not be happy with what had started to occur over the last fifty-seven years , or like the fact that there where a few turncoats waiting to strike. But even though he was not responsive those only wanting to gain something he had  made it clear he would send for another last chance this worlds salvation for both angle and mortals alike. 

The final mark was at hand and times where calling for the last reckoning to occur in a way he had yet to slip. How did Thalia know this? Easy not all angles had to be arch angles to have visions and small talks with the all mighty, they just had to swear secretively in which to never utter a word to human or angel of what god spoke with them. Let alone have a pure heart with no desire to become the center of attention among others. Dying changed Thalia change her in ways most would not even understand, so had being revived as a eternal angle that could be slew  in battle ,but that would be very hard seeing very few could take down an angle. 

Thalia let her wings lower her down to the top of the Impala as they drove off. It would be easier to catch a ride then to locate them  and flash in the room. These boys had a monstrous monster on their tales and she wondered if the little ware had figured out yet who his father was yet. She had drained herself a bit in order to shield them from what She's confirmed the arch Angles suspensions of the  rumored  dark one that Lucifer had cast to Limbo before his fall from grace.  Loki may not have agreed with her choices to leave heaven un supervised and without orders. But Thalia had figured by the time he or any of the other head honchos realized she was gone , it would be too late and she would be in deep cover something they would not want to chance in having Mortals realized they where here. Granted Thalia thought that was really stupid and wondered if the old ones ever realized that they could be mediators to mankind  that could have possible halted some of the most deadliest wars.Had they really protected the mortals like they where supposed to as it was gods grand design for them. 

  Yet , like the humans most hated being  compared to Thalia had come to the conclusion that the old angles where jealous of Gods mortals who could be forgiven upon their belief and loyalty to their father. But they themselves where to be ignored never to see deaths embrace , as they lived eons upon eons with only their kinship to keep watch over the mortals bellow. She could see their misguided hate and tried not to in turn be like her kin. She had lived long enough to see her brother tried and changed in different body never once ever finding peace in the afterlife always trying to find her , and it hurt that each time he begged to be reborn in order to maybe find his sister , she had been the one watching trying to figure out where he was now , unable to tell him that she was here just watching over him , even when they had been half siblings he was more of a full sibling then anyone else. She regretted how their deaths had transpired , but was more depressed when she could never tell him as he slowly remembered in every life time he ever had, only to die young the Grace curse following him like the a disease.

Thalia looked on at her little  ware and his brothers singing with the car radio, from what she could here as they all tried to hit the notes it sounded like some hip hop song about the importance of being a close nit kinda family. They still had four an a half hours of driving left till they made it to new Orleans , where the hunters would face a few  turning point of this god awful war on the supernatural. In which Thalia knew she herself would have a choice to make as well one maybe not as easy s the mortals , but a difficult one none the less. She just hated the  conversation  that had led her to this sudden of realization and god awful choice to make.  

"War is not waged just to concur the weak , but to challenge those who believe their petty affairs are but grand. To achieve what the great ungodly glory factor in almost every generations . To become immortal as  great and mighty legends.  I know this to be fact and I preach to you that when you time is to come may you strive to be what I could not dear little sister."

"Since when have you ever done anything that was against heavens law. You are like the messenger  of the archangels along with the warrior of wrong doers. And from the way Loki spoke of you all high and mighty . When have you ever thought of  crossing  the line wanting to be some kind of legend  Castiel ?" 

"Please Thalia his true name is Gabriel why must you two play games and use myth for your names. Besides Loki was a very crafty guy not the holiest being around. "

"Whatever. Cas its a nickname for crying out loud can we get back on why you actually called me down to you're sector of heaven , I have a mission after all that I have been on for months now. History lectures are not what  I need right now.  

"Its hard to believe you are 4,117 rather then a teenager that of which your  physical body displays. " Cas sighs like my presence exhausted him more then anything else.
"And its hard to believe you are not some boring adult as well." I shot back a smirk on my face. Cas may be a bit up tight but if he could just let go some times I was sure the old angle would be able to feel less stressed. Loki tried once ended up with the both of us running from an angry Castiel whom sported tie-dye colored looking robes for about a week, before he finally was able to figure out how to get it out. 

"Listen well young one the council has decided that your mission is to be halted . The hunters are likely going on a mission to try and collect the four relics. We need all hands on deck to keep them away from them for a little while ." 

"Why!"

"Excuse me ?" Cas asked clearly not understanding the advantage this could give us in the end. That is  if the hunter community could pull a miracle out of the darkness and halt the cracks the darkness where using to wreck havoc on the mortal world. Thus then bringing the prospect of  possibly halt the end of the world as God had wanted if certain event started to come to pass. 

"Why would we make them suffer more then they have. We are supposed to be the middle ground between both heaven and earth. Both teachers and warriors yet it seems the majority of the elder's do not want to get their pretty feathers tainted with mortals anymore?"

 I had never seen the messenger Castiel angry in all my  years as an angel  , however in that moment his face was as red as a tomato . I  almost made the comment of him needed to watch his blood pressure, then thought better of it he was a higher rank angle then I . And even then I knew when and when not to be a smart ass. "It is not our will , but if you must know why Thalia it is because unless they have the aide of an angelic  presses those relics are just that fragments of the past, in which will hold no real use in the mortal world but to collect dust. Those hunters are sadly are destined  to fail , leaving a heavy job for  the reapers to collect their souls. " 

"So that is it then . The reason you called me here to tell  me not to go to the mortal world and help them?"  Cas nodded though even is he did not admit it Thalia could see a mirror of self loathing even with his words. She would have bet this was a deceleration from  Azrael to ensure fear and order among those wanting to help. Azrael though few have had this misfortune in meeting him , knew his word was law even if he could be almost considered a legend among the lower ranks. 

 "Thalia I say this with the up most respect if you want your'e brother in this life to be safe stay away. His soul is already on the verge of being tainted he will not make it to heaven this time if you are to intervene. Leave him alone death has been rather humorous in  allowing him to try and 'find you' how hopeless that cause has always been. You must let go or not only will you end his life and doom his chance at heaven for the last time. Or you can stay in heaven and let their fate be deiced." Cas staid  his tone reminding me of Loki when he is pulling a father mood. Needles to say I huffed as I glared at him.

 "We are just going to doom the world if we do not help Cas . You know that as well as I do." I shot back  as I was about to flash out of his sector yelled out. "I know you are right child , but you must choose between your legacy or your life as of right now ."  

"Screw you  Cas you are a hypocritical I know you have been helping Dean on a few hunts." I shot back  as I flashed  out. 

I was brought out of my memories when the Impala turned into the interstate motel. From the dim light the moon gave us at which I glared at with hate. I could make out that we were now at that we had made into Houston Texas.  I watched as the two older Winchester brothers went onto the hotel to  most likely pay for their rooms with credit cards. The dark skinned boy and the blonde girl hung back with Him. I had my suspicion but Cas had confirmed them before I departed.  The three younger teenagers slowly made their way into the hotel , though I did a double take at he strange display He was making around the blonde girl. It was like I was looking at a super protective animal  trying to make everyone know that the female was his.  She would be his undoing if his brother trust wasn't , and I would gladly turn my back on the flock to return the favor and protect him this once. Even of that made me a fallen one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 0 5
Hallie wasn't quite like her brother, but they did share some similarities. For years, she'd heard tales of the American Hunters and their reckless w...
55.2K 1.2K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...
23.1K 609 32
*Used to be call WICCAN TATTOOS* Jupiter (JP, Jup) Raiyne Carpenter, daughter of Pluto and Julia Carpenter. Her older brother, Kaleb, was killed alon...
1.3K 194 55
"...and a little bird told me our king has been spending too much time in Purgatory, meeting with certain archangels." I was sure I didn't hear him c...