MINE II •} n.m & s.w

By sammmn3

Book 2 of series. More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
NEW BOOK

f o u r t e e n

152 6 0
By sammmn3

I was patiently waiting for the elevator to stop at the lobby, when It finally dinged and the doors opened. I saw Reece standing infront of me about to get in, but then saw me.
"Hey. Twice in one day huh?"He said with a smile.
"What's up?" I answered.
"Heading home." he said pointing to the elevator.
"You live here? Wow, how come I've never seen you around? My brother lives here too. 4th Floor." I said to him.
"Oh nice, I live on the 5th floor." He explained.
I clicked my phone and saw missed calls from Madison. Crap, I forgot I told her I was going to hang with her and the guys.
I looked back up at Reece.
"I'm really sorry, I have to go, but I'll see you around." I said. He nodded and gave me a quick side hug as I felt flashes on me. Fucking paparazzi. I pushed past them as they yelled a whole bunch of questions. I finally got to my car and sped away to Madison's house. I parked in her driveway and rang her doorbell.
"About time girl, i thought you were never gonna come." She said giving me a hug.
"THERESA!" Nathalie (Paris) yelled running up to me as she gave me a hug.
"Nathy, I missed you soo muchh." I said as I hugged her. I walked to the back and saw the guys and Nate. I made sure to ignore him as I said Hi to everyone and saw that Sammy wasn't here yet. I saw the girl's go upstairs so I followed.
"We're going night swimming!" Madison explained. When we reached he room, I saw that Andrea (Russet) and Maggie were here too. I gave them a hug too and we all changed. We all had to borrow Madison's swimsuits because none on us came preapared. I grabbed a nude with black lining bikini and went to the bathroom to change.

I walked out and back into Madison's room and everyone was ready. We all looked poppin. I walked downstairs with the rest and walked to the pool side where everyone else was.
We heard whistles from all the boys and chuckled. I saw that Nate was still with that Anna chick and she was already changed. I guess she brought her own. I went to grab a red cup and poured some Vodka in.
"So how's LA treating you T?" Maggie said walking up to me.
I smiled.
"Feel's so good to be back. Plus I missed all of you too. What about you? What have you been up too?" I asked.
"You know, still doing me. I've actually been working on music and dropped s couple of tracks. My fans love it."She explained.
"That's great!" I answered back.
"Oh my God T, I need your ass. Share bitch." Andrea said as she walked towards us along with Madison and Nathalie. I laughed and shook my head.
"Please girl you look amazing." I said.
"Let's all take a picture." Nathalie exclamed.
"Swazz!" I yelled and caught his attention. I waved my hand gesturing him to come here.
"Take a picture of us." I said handing him my phone. We all sat down on the pool legde and looked towards each other as we all place on hand on each other's butt.

Then we took another one staying in the same spot, but each of us were in different positons. .

"Got them ladies." Swazz said as he handed me my phone. We got up and thanked him. I was looking at the pictures with the girls and they all loved it.
"I'll send it to all of you right now." I said sending it to our group chat. Once I pressed send, I felt a pair oh hands on my hips. I smiled because I could recognize his touch anywhere. I turned around and hung my hands around his neck.
"Hey baby." I said giving him a kiss.
Sammy pulled away and licked his lips as we heard everyone "ooooh" around us.
"Get it Wilkinson." Johnson yelled. We chuckled and kept going on with our conversation.
"You look so good princess." He said looking me up and down. I blushed and thanked him. I saw he had his swim trunks on because I texted him to bring some when I was changing. Sammy let go and walked towards the boys as I went back to the girls.

*Sammy's POV*
"Damn did I get lucky" I thought as I walked towards the guys.
"About damn time y'all are a thing." Gilinsky said. I nodded and smiled.
"Yea I know."
I saw Nate looking and me and shook my head at him. He looked away and started a conversation with his friend he brought to his show the other day.
"Yo Sammy come look at this." Swazz said to me. I walked to him and he gave me his phone. It was a tmz article with pictures of Theresa and me, as well as pictures with Theresa hugging that guy we saw earlier in the super market. My jaw clenched. The headline was,
"Is Theresa Maine cheating on her new boyfriend Sammy Wilk?" I shook my head and looked at her. I saw she was smiling at something Madison said. My face softened when my eyes met hers. She sent me a small smile as she coninued her conversation. I decided I shouldn't jump to conclusions and just ask her about it first.
"You good bro?" Swazz asked. I nodded.
"Yea, I gotta go talk to her and ask before I assume anything." I told him. He nodded.
"Yea I think that's the right thing to do." He answered agreeing with me. I gave Swazz his phone back and walked to Theresa.
"C'mere." I said grabbing her by the waist. She looked confused and just walked along. I brought her to the kitchen inside.
"What's up?" She asked raising her eyebrow.
"So you went to see Jacob after we both left right?" I asked. She nodded.
"Yea I told you that, remeber silly." She said chuckling. I stood there with a straight face.
"There's an article that was just posted with a picture of you hugging Reece while smiling." I said. She sighed.
"I should've known. After I was about to leave to come here, I ran into him again when I was about to walk out of the elevator. He told me that he lived there and I asked him how come I never saw him before. He literally just told me that he lived on the floor on top of my brother. Then Madison texted me saying to come here so I left." She said. I knew she wouldn't lie to me so I nodded.
"Okay good, I just wanted so know where you saw him." I said. She nodded as she looked at her nails. I lifted her chin up to see her face.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked while I licked my lips. She looked at me and shook her head no.
"Good." I said while I pulled her close to me and kissed her. I pulled away and got close to her ear and whispered
"By the way, your ass looks fucking amazing in that bikini." She chuckled and pushed me off and walked away. She turned around as she was halfway on her way to the pool and I put my hand over my heart. She laughed and blew me a kiss before walking outside. God, I love this girl so much.

*Theresa's POV*
I'm so glad that Sammy handled that maturely, and did not cause a seen because then there would've been a huge problem. I walked back outside and saw everyone with a look of concern on their face. Guess they found out.
"I didn't cheat on him, he's an old friend from Australia and I ran into him on my way from leaving my brother's apartment." I said. They all looked at me confused.
"Your brother?" Johnson asked. I looked around the room and Nate's eyes met mine with a look of sympathy. I quickly looked at Johnson and nodded.
"Yes, my brother. His name is Jacob. The last time I saw him was when I was 15. We recently reunited before I left. And I hadn't had a chance of seeing him since I came back so I went to visit." I explained again. Sammy walked in and backed me up.
"Chill guys, we're good, and she's telling the truth. I know her brother, used to be one of my best friends when I was 15 too." He said. They all nodded and gave me a warm smile.
"You should've brought him so we could've met him." Swazz said.
"I know, but he had a date." I said.
"Damn that's definitely your brother." Gilinsky said. Everyone laughed. He was mocking me because I always had guys at my tail.
I just chuckled and shook my head as Sammy walked closer to me and held my hand.
"Alright, Alright. She's cuffed now." He said smirking. They all winked at us.
"Enough!Let's go swimming y'all" I said jumping in the pool, grabbing Sammy with me. I swam back up yo surface and saw everyone else jump in. I slicked my hair back with my hands as I saw Sammy pop up next to me.
"I did not expect that." He said laughing as he spit some water out. I laughed uncontrollably as he fixed his hair.
"I'm sorry." I said kissing his cheek really quick. Maggie got out if the pool to check her phone. Typicall Maggie, can never be too seperated to long from her phone. Sammy picked me up as I screamed and sat me down around his neck.
Jack did the same with Madison.
Me and Madison laughed as we fake fought.

I heard Maggie take a picture and mouthed "send that to me." She nodded and I put my attention back to Madison.
"Sammy put me down." I said.
"Nooo, your ass feels nice on my shoulders." He said. I looked at him weirdly.
"It's true, Madison's feels great on mine too." Gilinsky said. I shook my head at the boys as Sammy finally let me down. I swam to the ledge as Sammy followed me. He lifted me up and sat me on the ledge as he place his hands on my butt.

I place my hands on his shoulders as I licked my lips. I then ran my hands through his wet hair admiring his facial features. His wet lashes made them look even longer than they were, his lips here red and plump as always, and his eyes the beautiful hazel green.
"Hey starring isn't nice." He said pouting.
"Well, I guess I'm a mean person because I could stare at your beautiful face all day." I said.
"Well then we're both some mean assholes he said taking one of his hands of my butt and put in on my face, gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb. We finally leaned in and made our cliché moment even chessier.
I pulled away and smiled. I then yawned tiredly.
"Let's go home baby." He said reazling I was exhausted. I nodded and raised my hands up like a baby for Sammy to carry me. He picked me up bridal style and we said bye to everyone.
"We'll see you guys soon!" I said. They all nodded and said bye back. I hopped of Sammy's back and dried my body off with a towel. I then wrapped it on my hair and put my clothes on over the wet bathing suit. I'll just give Madison her bathing suit next time I see her. 
"Ready?" Sammy asked.
"Gimme a second I have to go to the bathroom." He nodded as I walked up the stairs. I was about to go inside the bathroom when I heard someone talking on the phone.
"Hey man look, I'm done with this I don't want to hurt her anymore." Nate said. I was confused. Did he kidnap a girl and is beating her or something?
"No I don't care. It's not my fault she screwed you over. You deserved it for be a dick and cheating on her. I really loved her unlike you." Nate spat back. Wait what?
"I don't know why I fucking agreed to this Wes. But all you have to know is that I'm over it. I wanna be friends with her or least try if she trusts me anymore." I heard him say. That's when I was sure the "girl" was me so I walked in. His eyes went wide and he hung up.
"Theresa."
"What the fuck Nate? Was that Wes?" I said confused. He nodded.
"Why the hell were you talking to him, and saying you didn't want to hurt "her"
anymore?! " I said mad.
"Look Theresa, when you came back and Wes found out he offered me to makeup with you and then break your heart. He wanted me to do this because you ruined his repuation and screwed his career. I don't know why the hell I accepted to do it, but I realized it's all wrong. I still have feelings for you and I could never to that to you. I did once but I'm sure not to ever do that again." He said. I took everything in all at once.
I nodded.
"You're right you aren't going too because I'm done with you. I don't want you in my life aymore. Please don't ever talk to me again." I said as I walked out and went downstairs.
"Theresa, Please let me explai-" Nate tried saying but I cut him off.
"No Nate! I'm just sick and tired of you constantly causing me problems. I'm finally really happy with a man that treats me right and loves me just as much as I love him." I said turning back to look at him.
He ran his hands through his wet hair angrily.
"It's not fucking fair! You were mine first."
"I was always his first Nate. It was just a coincidence that I happened to fall for you. But clearly that was a mistake." I said leaving it at that and walking away. I saw Sammy with wide eyes as he saw everything that just happened.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the house with me. I couldn't hold it in anymore and broke down in his arms. He held me tight and I layed my head on his chest.
"Shh it's okay. I promise." He said cooing me as he kissed my forehead.
"I'm just so tired of this Sammy. I hate having to deal with him. He's faker than I thought. I just want to delete him out of my life, but I can't. Because he is your bestfriend Sammy. And he's also bestfriends with our bestfriends. And I never want to get in between our friendships or your guys' friendship." I said. He sighed.
"I'm with you now and you're with me. If it's your problem it's my problem. But I will always take your side because your my world; my fucking princess and I will not let anything get in the way of me loosing you. So fuck him." He said. I just grabbed his face and kissed him. I honestly didn't know how to respond to that. I am so lucky to call this man mine. He's the sweetest and most supportive boyfriend, and I don't ever want to loose him either. I pulled away and looked up at him.
"I really don't know what'd I do without you. I love you." I said.
"I love you too. Now let's go home." He said with a small smile.
And with that we drove back to my bouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hidden By nikki

Fanfiction

56.7K 1.6K 54
(Book Two) (Sequal to Kian Lawleys Sister)
54K 895 50
Book 2 of Unexpected but expect the unexpected
109K 8.2K 200
𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚑𝚖𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚄 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟹𝟼𝟻𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 Please check the second book for the rest of the days update.
67.8K 2.3K 14
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘢'𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪...