All My Doubts; Minecraftfines...

By camikittens

Camille has known the MinecraftFinest crew for a couple years now, but this year is different from the rest... More

CH1: Storm
CH3: Meeting TeamCrafted
CH4: We're Not Dating
CH5: Las Vegas
CH6: Piggyback Rides
CH7: BajanCandian
CH8: Pool Day
CH9: Again
CH10: Ice Skating
CH11: Go-Cart Racing
CH12: You're So Dead
CH13: Seven Mins In Heaven
CH14: Here To Kill Me
CH15: Boxers & Fireworks
CH16: Tickles & Baking
CH17: Snow Cones & S'mores
CH18: 21 Questions
CH19: No Silent Treatments
CH20: MCfinest Livestream
CH21: You Owe Me
CH22: Disneyland
CH23: Gum Catastrophe
CH24: Stay With Me?
CH25: I Trusted You
CH26: Heartbreak
CH27: Make Me Smile
CH28: I Wouldn't Dare
CH29: I'm Not That Kind of Girl
CH30: I'm Not Drunk
CH31: I Can Kill Him Too
CH32: I Do(n't) Want you

CH2: Streaming

737 14 4
By camikittens

As we pulled into Danny's garage, I braced myself before opening the car door.

I slowly cracked it an inch, yet the wind pinned it open fully. For a split-second I debated on just staying in the car for the next few hours, but since it was Danny's car I decided to man up and just go.

I climb out of the car, Max and Jordan following my lead. Putting my head down low, I slammed the car door shut and sprinted for the entrance.

By the time I finally made it to the entrance, I felt--and probably looked like a drowned cat. Water was dribbling down my red-flushed face and hair was completely soaked and running heavily down my back.

I peel my water-drenched shirt from my body, letting it air out. My leggings were sticking uncomfortably to my thighs and my black vans were squishing under my feet with each step.

"Camille?"

The sudden, booming voice from behind me startles my insides, causing my heart to leap into my throat. I turn around, noticing all three boys were behind me, worried looks plastered on their faces.

"I'm just cold," I reassure them, blinking continuously as Danny unlocks the door to his house.

I follow them in, dropping my backpack to the floor. I was exhausted and couldn't take this any longer.

"Camille, we're going to record, you can do whatever you want." Danny calls out to me.

I nodded, "I'm going to take a shower and meet you guys downstairs."

"Want me to join you?" Max teased, strutting over.

"Fuck no." I reply, patting his shoulder lightly and dragging my limp body upstairs.

I get to the bathroom and lock the door behind me, finally seeing myself as a whole.

My hazel eyes were dull, like someone sucked the color right from them--plus they were swollen red from earlier, when the raindrops were tumbling down. I slowly followed my hands up to my already wet hair that collapsed against my back, the tips ending right above my butt.

I splash my face a couple times with water, in hopes of washing away the mascara that was dripping down my cheeks. I quickly concluded that I looked terrible.

I stripped myself from all my wet clothes and plunged into the warm, soothing shower.

♡ ♡ ♡

I just about finished blow drying my hair, when Max barged into the bathroom.

"Max? What the hell?" I squeal, making sure my body was fully covered in a towel.

"Did I leave my phone in here?"

"No, now get out!" I groan, throwing a clean towel in his direction. But he just catches it and tosses it to the floor, still searching around the bathroom.

"I swear, I'll hit you so hard if you don't leave."

"Is that supposed to be a sexual comment?" Max chuckles.

"You're disgusting," I answer, standing up and attempting to shove him out the door.

"I think you're forgetting that I'm a lot stronger than you are."

I sigh, "I need to finish blow drying my hair, your phone isn't in here."

Max searches up and down my overly exposed body, letting his eyes rest on mine.

He smiles, "do you need clothes?"

I look down at the dirty pile of my wet clothes from the storm. Shit, I have nothing to wear.

I bite my lip, "yeah . . . I need clothes."

Max lightly shakes his head, "I'll get you some." I stand there motionless, surprised at his not fully careless response.

"Thanks," I manage to utter as Max walks out, closing the door behind him.

I finish blowdrying and combing through my hair. Then start re-applying a sheer coat of black mascara onto my bare eyelashes.

I hear someone turn the doorknob, as Max's head slides around the corner.

"Here," he says, throwing a pair of his grey sweats and a navy blue shirt in my direction.

"Thanks," I smile, closing the door in his face and changing into the over-sized clothes laying in front of me.

♡ ♡ ♡

I slowly tiptoe downstairs, iPhone in hand. It was quiet.. quieter than usual.

I peek my head around the corner, quickly noticing Danny, Jordan, and Max all in front of computers, speaking into headphones. They're recording.

Jordan turns to me, his eyes laying upon mine. He elbows Danny, signaling I was standing motionless watching them.

Danny quickly mutters something thing into the mic, and takes his headphones off.

"Camille, you can go watch tv or something; we should be done in less than an hour," Danny says.

I nod, backing myself into the couch and flicking the television on.

After about half an hour, Max's bored expression fades, his voice suddenly calling my name.

"Camille," he whispers, his headphones still in, "wanna make me a sandwich?"

I shake my head, as Danny disapprovingly gives him a death glare, moving on with the video they were recording.

But that didn't stop him.

"Please," Max pleads, ignoring Danny's pointless bickering from behind him.

"No," I mouth, attempting to not disturb the video.

He groans, "I'm starving . . . what about that sandwich now . . . please . . . I'm waiting. . ."

I sigh, finally giving in, "fine Max, you're so damn annoying."

"Oh and Camille--" Max starts, getting cut off my Danny's besmirching remark.

"Max shut up, you're ruining the video," he snapped.

But Jordan and I just burst out laughing, as I stood up to make a sandwich for both of us.

I falter into the kitchen, roaming the fridge for ingredients. I deliberately picked out bread, lettuce, ham, cheese, and a bottle of hot sauce to make up for Max's irritating responses from earlier.

I carefully put my sandwich together, setting it on the far counter in front of me. I pick up the bottle of hot sauce, spilling half of it in the sandwich I was making for Max.

I place the bread atop the 'hot' sandwich, allowing the flavor to sink into it.

I make my way back to the boys, placing Max's sandwich on his desk.

Ahem?" I bicker, my eyebrows rising.

"Thanks," Max speaks under his breath, to the point where you couldn't even hear him.

I roll my eyes, waiting for him to take a bite of the lethal sandwich.

Danny faces Max, silently trying to get him to focus on the video they were taping.

Max disregards him, taking a bite into the sandwich.

"Holy shit," Max shrieks, throwing his headset to the ground.

"Shut the fuck up," Danny yells in return, pausing the recording.

But Danny's rage instantly lightens, as we all laugh at Max running to the sink screaming. He stops and turns the faucet on, choking down a gallon of water.

"Did you put hot sauce in my sandwich?" Max exclaims, flipping the faucet off and wiping his face.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," I reply, smiling.

Max shakes his head, "that was good, but I hate you."

"Love you too, Max." I make my voice sound higher, shooting a wink in his direction.

"--are you two love birds done flirting so we can continue this video or what?" Jordan cuts in.

Max and I just ignore him as I go back to my show and Max goes back to the computer screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 355 28
Riley is the sister of a world famous Minecraft YouTuber, JeromeASF. Soon she falls under mortgage debt living alone in her apartment when she seeks...
195K 4.9K 41
Meet DJ. She's a 17-year-old girl who lives with Mitch who is also known as the BajanCanadian in Team Crafted. He invites his other mates in Team Cra...
74.9K 1.7K 56
THIS BOOK IS BEING RE-WRITTEN. Meet TJ. She is the most geekiest girl you could ever meet. She has dark Ginger hair with charcoal and plum coloured...
1.4K 6 47
The 5 best friends have their dreams come true