Adopted By Little Mix

By 1d_dreamz

Book 1 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** Camille Johnson. 15 years old. Pretty popular at the orphanage. Bu... More

Adopted By Little Mix
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
Voices
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
Please Help (URGENT!!!)
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
Please Note
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
Help Meh!
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
Help
Wedding
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
Sequel

~Chapter 26~

2.1K 67 19
By 1d_dreamz

A/N: HEY! Quick authors note. You guys remember when Camille told her story of being raped? Yeah, um, let's pretend that didn't happen. Just remember it as them getting abused a lot. Okay? Okay. Because something HUGE is happening soon and I was like "Wait! She needs to be a virgin for this!" So yeah! Also, their birthdays are now June 15th, 1999. Okay, I'll leave now.

________________________________________________________
Camille's POV
"Come on! We gotta get ready!" I told Sam, dragging her away from her computer. "B-but the shoes I wanted goes on sell soon!" she wined, extending her arm out to her computer.

"Girl, you can buy them later! Now, get ready!" I said.

***

After an hour, Sam and I had our clothes on. We just don't have on any makeup. I have some music playing and we're just recording ourselves while we're doing our makeup.

"Sam. Sam." I said as Love On The Brain by Rihanna came on. "Yes!" she said.

I started singing while putting on my eyeliner.

Once that song went off, I Don't Mind by Usher and Juicy J came on.

"Girl." I said as I stopped applying mascara to my lashes. "Here we go." she said.

***

After maybe another hour, we were finally done. I mean, we spent most of the time dancing and singing, but we got our makeup and everything done.

Once we were done, I posted the video to my YouTube page. I'm just ready to head to the place so we can get this over with.

"Alright, girls! Let's go!" Jesy yelled up the stairs. Sam and I check ourselves one last time before walking out of our room with a small pocketbook in our hands.

"Awe. You guys look so cute." Jade said. "Awe man. Now I feel underdressed." Sam said. "Me too." I said.

The girls are in astonishing designer dresses and their makeup is just amazing. Their hair is amazing as well.

"It's your first award show and you guys are 15! Trust me. You aren't underdressed." mum said. Sam and I shrugged and walked out the house with the girls.

The first thing that I saw was a black stretch limo.

The girls got in and then us. "Wait, we did lock the doors, right?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." mum replied. With that, the driver drove off.

***

When we arrived, many reporters and fans were standing on the inside of the velvet ropes. A lot of celebrities were walking the red carpet as well.

We exited out of the car and our presents was immediately noticed. Many people started yelling out our names.

Sam and I held hands as we walked not too far behind the girls.

"Camille! Sam!"
"Sam!"
"Camille!"

Sam and I looked at each other and shrugged. We walked over to one of the reporters and he started complimenting us on our look. We thanked him and he asked us one question, which we answered, and walked away.

We posed together for a few pictures and kept walking.

"CAMILLE! SAM!"

We looked in the direction and it was someone from Clevver. We walked over to them and it was Joslin.

"Hey, girls! It's your first award show. How do you feel?"

"Honesty, I feel underdressed." Sam replied. She laughed and looked at me. "Me too." I said, shrugging.

"Are you guys star struck yet?" she asked. "Well, yeah! I just saw The Queen, Beyoncé, so. It's been a good start so far! I had a fangirl moment. I'm all good." Sam replied. "We also saw um, Rihanna and we love her so, this is truly an honour to be here." I added.

"Well, I won't keep you girls long. Have fun!"

"Thanks." Sam said as we walked away.

We started waving as the paps took picture of us. We caught up to the girls and they took group pictures of us.

"Come on, girls." Jesy said.

We walked into the building and a lot of celebrities and other people socialising. "Our seats are in the front row." Jade said.

Sam and I followed behind them and when we finally reached our seats, we sat down. This is going to be so fun.

***

It's been an hour and the girls already won two awards. It's almost time to announce the Teen of The Year and I'm so nervous.

After they announce that, the girls are performing. They told Sam and I that we have to go backstage with them. I don't know why, they just told us.

Right now, Trey Songz just got done performing and LORDY! I had a fangirl seizure, if that makes sense. But, I'm good. I'm fine now. It's all good in the hood right now.

People started cheering as he walked off the stage.

"When we get back, we will announce the Teen of The Year! Stay tuned!" Gwen Stefani said. People started cheering and it must've went to commercial.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so nervous." I said. "Relax you're only running against another boy. He didn't do half of the stuff you did! So, you are fine." Sam said.

"She's right. Where we went, you went out and helped with the stuff in that country. So, you pretty much have it in the bag." Jesy said.

"Sam, you remember that video we did?" I laughed. She laughed and nodded. "What video?" Leigh asked. "We'll show you guys once we get home." Sam replied.

"Welcome back to the VMAs! Right now, we are going to announce the Teen of The Year. And here to do that is the very lovely, Beyoncé!"

Everyone cheered as she came on stage.

"This teen has been in the media for months and she truly inspires us all. With helping the homeless, feeding the kids in Africa, and doing much, much more with her family while they were on tour, she is an extraordinary young lady. No words can describe how amazing she is and what she is like. I've never met her in person, but from what I've heard, she's amazing. Before she comes to accept this award, here's a little appreciation video her family and friends put together for her."

The lights went off and the first person I saw was mum.

"Camille is amazing. From the moment I met her, I just knew she belonged with us. She's insanely quirky and fun. Like, Camille is possibly the most energetic person I know. She is pretty awkward, but that's what makes her special. We are very thankful for her and Sam. Can't leave her out."

Then the rest of the girls appeared on the screen.

"Y'know, Camille is that type of person who just has a smile on her face all the time. If she isn't smiling, something is seriously wrong." Jade said. "Yeah. And she is really funny, too. Like, she will make the corniest jokes and it will still be hilarious." Leigh said. "Camille can make the biggest dad joke of them all, and it would still be funny because of how she says it." Jesy said.

"Also, both of the girls love going on mission trips. Like, when we go to church and they are doing the mission trip thing, they are the first ones to sign up. But, it's always for the ones that last a week because they don't want to be away from us for that long. They are just amazing." Leigh said. "We love you, Camille!" they yelled, blowing a kiss afterwards.

Tears started to come to my eyes because this is just so sweet and perfect.

Then the boys came on the screen. Oh God.

"Camille is funny, but she's lame at the same time." Louis said. "The girl and eat! When she was over at our flat one time, she beat Niall in a hot wing eating contest. She beat Niall! She's a bottomless pit!" Harry said. "She's extremely creative, too." Liam said. "She's also great with hair." Harry said. "We love you, Cam!" they said in unison. "Stay hungry!" Niall said.

Everyone laughed and it went to the other boys, 5SOS.

"We've only known Camille for a few weeks now, but she is a good person." Michael said. "Yeah, her and Sam and just amazing." Luke said. "They can cook, too." Calum said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Here's the thing about Camille. If you are upset, she will do everything in her power to make you happy again. If it means making Disney puns, tickling, talking in an ugly voice, or just annoying you, it will always make you happy. Always." Ashton said. "Stay cool, dude!" they said in unison.

I laughed and then it went to Selena and Ariana.

"She is funny! Okay. Camille is hilarious. She can also cook! If you need someone to make you a meal or something, call Camille because the girl is a master in the kitchen." Selena said. "The girl also has some pipes on her! Both her and Sam. We watched them sing with everyone else, blew us away." Ariana said. "Stay awesome, guys!" they said, blowing a kiss afterwards.

Then it was Sam. Oh lord. She is probably gonna embarrass me.

"Camille. What can I say about her? She's my best friend, so of course I'm gonna call her out. Sorry, sista. But, she can be annoying sometimes and other times, you just gotta love her. Like, whenever she's rapping, I always hype her up because it's funny. But, yeah. Okay, just imagine me, but 10X funnier, more awkward, and weird. That's Camille. Anyways! Love you, boo!"

She shot up a peace sign and puckered her lips. Then, the video went off. "I hate you." I said. "You know you love me." she said.

"And they also recorded an adorable video before they came here. Take a look."

Sam and I both looked at each other and started to laugh.

(A/N: Twaimz AKA Issa is Camille and Shane is Sam)

The entire time Sam and I were just laughing at ourselves. The end really got me because her face was hilarious.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Camille Edwards."

I stood up and Sam stood up with me. She hugged me and so did the girls. I got a few hugs from people as I walked to the stage.

When I say I was shook when Beyoncé hugged me, I mean I was SHOOK!

I went up to the microphone and everyone's clapping and cheers died down.

"Okay. Let me just clarify that the both of us felt loopy all day today and that was the outcome." I started. Everyone laughed.

"But, I can't thank you guys enough for this. This is truly amazing and I can't believe you said those nice things about me. I really enjoyed doing those things I did across the world. And this award doesn't just belong to me. I'm sharing this with my sister because she went right along with me. Stupid."

Everyone laughed and I just smiled.

"But, seriously, thank you. And congrats to all the winners tonight! But, yeah. I suck at speeches, sorry." I laughed. They laughed and I felt a tear on my cheek. "Ew, I'm crying." I laughed.

"Well, have a good rest of the night. And boys, you know who you are, drink for Sam and I tonight because we can't drink yet!" I said. They laughed and Niall gave me a thumbs up.

"Thank you, again." I said. I walked away from the mic and people started cheering and clapping. Beyoncé hugged me again before I went back to my seat.

"Okay, guys! Congrats to you, Camille. Next we will have Little Mix perform so stick around!"

We all stood up and walked backstage.

***

The VMAs are now over and we just performed with the girls. No biggie. Anyways, we are going to the after party with the girls and it should be fun.

I still can't believe I won Teen of The Year. It's crazy. But, things happen for a reason.

______________________________________________________

Wtf even was this chapter? I was laughing!

Yeah. It didn't suck, but it was just weird. I still loved it tho.

Uh, yeah. The after party won't be in the next chapter because it isn't worth writing an entire chapter dedicated to an after party. At least I don't think so.

So, yeah! That was this chapter. It was weird.

LOVE YOU GUYS! BYEE! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 2.6K 31
❝things might never be perfect, but that didn't stop them from trying❞ OR the ziam family are back and the boys are getting older still - but when ob...
63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...
11.3K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
32.9K 556 43
What if you've lived in a orphanage for 5 years? What if you finaly got the chance to get adopted? What if that person is Niall Horan? What if you do...