My Big Strong Alpha

By sawlilley

Louis is the head Alpha and he is search of his omega. Harry is an omega and his is in search of his alpha. L... More

Harry's History
LOUIS FINDS OUT ABOUT HARRY
HARRY MEETS LOUIS
THE TRUTH COMES OUT
LOUIS AND HARRY TALK ABOUT BONDING
LOUIS' RUT AND BONDING
LOUIS AND HARRY SHARE THEIR NEWS
WEDDING PLANS
HARRY'S PARENTS COME TO TOWN
HARRY'S FITTING
WEDDING DAY
MORE OF THE WEDDING
HARRY'S HEAT
FINDING OUT IF HARRY IS PREGNANT
LOUIS AND HARRY SHARE THE NEWS
THE FIRST DOCTOR'S APPT.
HARRY FINDS OUT THE GENDERS
UNEXPECTED VISITORS
HARRY'S BIRTHDAY
GETTING CLOSER TO DELIVERY
THE BIRTH OF THE TWINS
THE TWINS COME HOME
TWINS 2ND BIRTHDAY
FINDING OUT IF MORE BABIES ARE COMING
HARRY'S PREGNANCY
HALLOWEEN WITH THE TWINS
TWINS MEET THEIR LITTLE SISTER
FIVE YEARS LATER
HARRY'S PARENTS RESURFACE
THEY FIND OUT IF HARRY IS PREGNANT
HARRY'S PREGNANCY
THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS
BIRTH OF THE NEW TWINS
HARRY AND LOUIS' FAMILY
THE NEXT FEW YEARS
THE ENDING

BELLA'S FIRST CHRISTMAS

1.1K 43 1
By sawlilley

It is getting really close to Christmas and Harry is excited for Bella to have her first one. He is also getting excited because it is getting closer to Louis' birthday and he has a big surprise for him for it. Louis knows that Harry has something big planned for it and it is getting nervous about it. Liam and Niall know but they are refusing to tell him anything about it.

Louis is watching the kids while Harry is out getting more things for the kids for Christmas and he is also picking up Louis' present. Niall has gone with Harry to pick the things up and Liam stayed with Louis to help with the kids. Louis is currently upstairs changing Bella's diaper and Liam is downstairs with the twins while they play in the living room. It doesn't take long for Louis to come back down with Bella. He goes into the kitchen and grabs a bottle to feed her with.

Harry and Niall are at their first stop to pick up Louis' present and Harry hopes that everything is how he wanted it. Niall tells him not to worry that  everything is going to exactly like he wants it. They walk into the store and they walk up to the counter waiting on the manager to come and help him. She quickly comes over and tells Harry that it is ready and she will go to the back and get it out of the safe. When she returns, she hands it over to him to make sure that everything is to his liking and Harry tells her that is exactly like he wanted to. She asks him if there is anything else she can help him with and he tells her no. (Necklace for Christmas and Watch for Birthday)

When Niall sees the necklace, he asks Harry about it and Harry tells him that way, Louis always has a key to his heart. Niall tells him that Louis is going to love both of the presents. Harry tells him that he is going to keep the bracelet aside so that Louis will not see it until after he gives him the necklace. He also tells him that he has the kids names engraved on the back of the necklace. Niall tells him that Louis will put it on and never take it off.

Harry grabs the bag and they leave to go and get the kids some more of their gifts. Niall asks where are they going to go to get the presents and Harry tells him that they are going to the mall to get them. He asks what is he getting them and Harry tells him that they are going to get them some clothes and a few more toys, Harry tells him that he still needs to get him and Liam something, but him and Louis is going to get them something in a couple of days. (The first two are for Jen, the next two are for Jon, the next one is for Jen and Jon, and the last two are for Bella)

Harry asks him what does he want for Christmas and Niall tells him it doesn't really matter what they get him.  He tells Niall that him and Louis will decide what to get them and it will be a big surprise. Niall and Harry pay for the items and then they head back to the house. Louis comes out to help grab everything from the back of the car. They take the stuff to their bedroom, so that Harry can wrap it up later.

Louis tells Liam that they are going to go out and get Harry's gifts for Christmas. He gives Harry a kiss before they leave out of the house and tells him that they will be back shortly. They head to the jewelry store first for one of his gifts and then they go to the mall to get the other gift he wants to get him. Louis asks what would he like for Christmas and like Niall he tells him that it doesn't matter. He tells him that him and Harry are going to go get his and Niall's gifts in a couple of days. Liam tells him that he really doesn't need to give him a gift and Louis tells him that they will get him something anyway.

When Liam sees the shoes that Louis is getting for Harry, he asks him if he likes seeing Harry in the heels and Louis tells him that  he loves seeing them on him. Louis tells him that it turns him on to no end to see how long his legs look in them. He goes on to tell him that he likes for Harry to wear them when they are getting intimate. Liam tells him that it was just too much information for him to be telling him. Louis tells him that he likes for Harry to just wear his shoes and a sexy pair of panties. Liam tells him that he doesn't need anymore information about what he likes to see Harry in.

Louis and Liam gets home and tells him that he will need to hide Harry's gifts in his room. Liam tells him that they can put them in there and then they can wrap them in there also. Harry orders everyone dinner from the local Chinese place for their dinner. He tells them that dinner will be here in about 30 minutes. They all sit in the living room until their dinner gets there. Harry sits down in Louis' lap and snuggles into his chest and closes his eyes until it gets there.

When there is a knock on the door, Liam gets up and gets it and then bring the food into the living room for everyone to enjoy. After dinner they all sit in the living room and watch a couple of movies together. It begins to get late and Harry gets up and heads upstairs. He first goes into Bella's room and changes her and then he feeds her. Louis comes in and helps Harry after he is done feeding her. Louis takes her from him and lays her down in her crib for the night. He then picks him up bridal style and carries him into their room. The twins are already in bed sleeping.

It is no ones business but Louis and Harry have some very intimate time. Liam and Niall can hear them through out the house and they just shake their heads and then they head to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 24 11
"I don't want to mate with him ! I hate him... I despise him !! He make me sick with his smell ... I wanna puke every time he's near me !!!" "Do you...
58.6K 1.8K 8
Liam is an omega who was stood up by his alpha, that was until two strangers make him happier than he's ever been in his whole life. or our excuse to...
59.4K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
605K 29.8K 46
LARRY. Louis is a stubborn Omega, Liam is his protective dad and Harry is the Alpha with a big cock who just won't fall for his charm.