The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

By harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

77

9.1K 320 60
By harlenaislife

A/N: Blessing y'all with this selfie^ QUEEN. SHE IS SO GORGEOUS I CAN'T EVEN. also the news about her and Abel(the weeknd)?!? I'm Still SHOOK. Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote if you do! xxxx

Harry

"Okay we're here. Let's go." I tell Millie as I open the car door.

"I'm so excited!" Millie says jumping up and down. I laugh. This girl sure did miss Selena. Sometimes I feel like she loves Selena more then she loves me.

"A little calm sweetheart. We don't want to scare off Selena." I joke.

"Okay." Millie smiles at me.

"Be on you're best behavior okay? Don't bother Selena too much. I'll pick you up by 7 so you have an entire day to spend with her." I say as we step into the elevator.

"Won't you be spending time with me and Selena daddy?" Millie pouts.

"I'm afraid I can't sweetheart. I have a meeting." I lie.

"Oh." Millie says as she stares at the ground with her mouth in an O shape.

"Behave okay?" I flash a stern look at Millie before ringing the doorbell.

A smiling Selena opened the door and almost immediately Millie was in her arms.

"I missed you so much sweetie." Selena smiles at Millie. "You've gotten so much bigger in just two months and cuter." Selena compliments Millie.

"I missed you too Selena. So much. I brought stuff to show you." Millie exclaims lifting her backpack in the air.

"Well I'm even more excited now. Why don't you go settle down in front of the TV?" Selena suggests.

"Okay." Millie smiles and walks inside Selena's house.

"Do you want to come in or..?" Selena asks.

I scratch the back of my head awkwardly,"Hmm maybe later. I'm kind of in a rush. I told Zayn I'd be at his place at 12." I semi lie. I'm not supposed to be there till 1.

"Oh okay. Tell Zayn and Gigi I said hi." Selena smiles.

"I will."

"Bye. See you later." Selena says.

"Bye." I say and Selena shuts the door.

.....

"Harry! Hey. Good to see you." Gigi says as she embraces me in a hug.

"Hey. Nice to see you too. Also, Selena says hi." I smile at her.

"Oh. I should call her. I haven't spoken to her in quite a few days." Gigi says.

I just politely nod my head,"Zayn and Louis are in the living room. Make yourself at home." Gigi says.

"Look what the cat dragged in. If it isn't Mr Harry Styles." Louis exclaims as I walk into the living room.

"I had no idea you were going to be here today mate." I say as I move to hug Louis.

"Yeah. I just showed up awhile ago." Louis says.

"Hey mate." I move to hug Zayn.

Zayn smiles at me and gestures for me to take a seat.

"How was your trip to Canada?" Louis asks.

"It was alright. I was stuck with few of my workers for two days which was kind of a pain in the ass but nothing I can't really handle."

"Where's Millie today?" Louis asks.

"Oh I just dropped her at Selena's. She was quite eager to spend time with her since Selena's been back." I say.

Both Zayn and Louis nod at me.

"So. How are things with you and Selena mate?" Louis asks.

"What are you trying to ask Lou?"

"Well. You two aren't together. Yet you both are in love with each other so what exactly is happening with you two?" Louis asks.

I just shrug,"I don't know."

Zayn narrows his eyes at me,"Harold." He raises his voice.

"What? My relationship with Selena isn't really any of your business is it? Why can't you just act like normal guys and talk about sports or video games or something?" I snap at them.

"Firstly Harry, we aren't teenagers anymore. We're grown men and we're worried about you. Why are torturing yourself. Can't you just let yourself be happy for once? Think about your own daughter-she's so attached to Selena and she's with her right now without you as if you two are divorced and got joint custody over Millie. How long will you keep on going with this attitude of yours Harry? How long? You don't want to talk to us about it-don't. Just think about all the other people you're hurting along the way. When will you stop being so fucking selfish?" Louis yells at me.

"Oh I'm being selfish?" I raise my voice at him.

"Yes. You are. A girl is in love with you and you're breaking things of with her and expecting her to wait for you forever? Not to mention that a few months ago that girl was diagnosed with a severe disease and she is all alone. You break up with her right after she gets back? What the fuck Harry? What are you even thinking? She needs someone by her side, someone who will support her and not just back away scared like a little bitch!" Louis asks.

I get up from my seat,"I'll talk to you guys later." I mumble and start to walk towards the front door.

"Harry!" I hear Zayn and Louis calling behind me but I don't bother turning around. I just walk outside to my car and simply drive away without uttering another word to either of them.

.....

For an hour straight, I just drove. I don't know where I was going neither did I have a destination I wanted to get to. I let my thoughts consume me and I drove and drove. When I reached what looked like downtown New York, I found a small park. I parked my car and just sat on a bench.

In front of me little kids were running after each other, couples taking pictures of their kids playing and people by the side smoking some illegal substances. Usual New York.

I stared up at the sky. What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing? Was the one question that was running through my head over and over again and I-I had no answer. My mind was blank as it could be. I could think of nothing. Nothing.

I hadn't realized how long I had been sitting in the park for until my phone buzzed indicating I got a text message. It was from Louis, the time on my phone screen caught my eye and I immediately stood up. Shit. It's almost 8. I don't even know where the fuck I am. I had to pick Millie up at 7. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Way to fuck things up Harry. Millie must be so worried.

.....

I finally reach Selena's apartment after a good 45 minutes. I knock on the door and almost immediately Selena opened it. She was on the phone talking to someone so she smiled and gestured for me to come inside.

It was past Millie's bedtime so I bet she was asleep in Selena's room. I just took a seat on the living room couch waiting for Selena's phone call to end.

"Yeah. Okay. Then Tuesday? Fine. Bye." Selena hangs up and puts her phone aside. She seems annoyed.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. Yeah. It's just that my car is at the mechanic's and I was supposed to get it today but it's not done yet. Guess I'll have to call a cab to work tomorrow!" Selena says.

"I can pick and drop you tomorrow. It's no problem." I suggest.

"No. No. I wouldn't want to disturb you." Selena says.

"Nonsense. It's decided. I'll be your driver for tomorrow." I smile at Selena.

"Harry. You really don't have to." Selena says.

"Selena. I've said it and it's done. Now stop being stubborn." I say.

Selena smiles,"Thank you Harry. That means alot."

"No worries. Also, sorry for being late. I just lost track of time."

"Where were you? Louis called me twice and asked if you were here with me. He was very worried about you. I tried to call you but your phone was switched off." Selena's facial expression displayed genuine concern.

"Oh. I just went for a long drive and ended up in downtown New York. It took me a long time to find my way back." I apologize.

"Okay. Millie fell asleep about 30 minutes ago. She's in my room." Selena says.

"I'll go get her and be on my way then." I smile and walk towards Selena's room.

I gently pick up Millie in my arms, bring careful not to wake her up.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." I smile at Selena.

"Yeah. Goodnight. Drive safely." Selena smiles at me.

"Night." I smile at her on last time before walking out the door carefully trying not to wake Millie up from her slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 151 125
A love story based on instagram Read to find out Completed April 19,2021 #20 zelena #22 harlena #231 Selena Gomez
371K 5.7K 92
What if Jack Gilinsky liked one of your picture? Highest Rank #10 fanfiction (8/3/17) #20 fanficition (5/16/17) #49 fanfiction (5/15/17) #85 fanfici...
126K 7.6K 44
"I got lost in the beauty of your smile." [ COMPLETED √ ] Harry Styles S.U Highest Ranking #147 in Fan fiction on (18/5/16) cover by imwithcupid 2...
9.8K 235 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ ♡ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" ♡ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...