When Fate Entertwines (UNEDIT...

By catprincess99

Did you think werewolves were the most superior of all werecreatures? Then think again! There is one more pow... More

Note to Readers
Prologue
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 13
Chap 14
Xmas Special #1
Xmas Special #2
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Epilogue
Thank you

Chap 12

6.6K 257 12
By catprincess99

Since its been 2 weeks since update: Recap
Miela is now Karin's mom.
Miela goes out with Karin.
Miela leaves Karin in her mate, Kyle's care and goes off to train.
Kyle is Karin's new daddy.
Karin devises a plan to get her new parents together.

Miela POV
I left my mate and Karin and went further into the yard near the pack house. I thought of the different strategies I would train Carlton. He wanted to become stronger. Well, I would make him stronger. This would be so much fun.

Reaching near the door I put my hands to my mouth for added measure and shouted, not that loudly, "Carlton!"

He appeared in a few seconds and I smirked. "What's with that smirk?" Carlton asked, a little smile on his face.

"Just that we will be training painfully hard," I told him.

"You don't mean-

I smirked at him, running off in a normal human run and stopping on a nice, grassy place. Carl appeared moments later with a semi fearful face.

My smile dropped and my face became serious. "Carl," I called, gaining his attention. "Do you truly want to train with me?" He nodded. "Are you afraid of me?" His eyes widened and he looked down.

"Why would you be afraid of me?" I sighed, a little sadly.

"I heard from other pack members that you killed the alpha's father," he replied. "And he was also one of the strongest in the pack."

"So.. You're afraid of me and also you don't trust me?" I asked in a whisper.

"That's not what I mean," he started.

"Then tell me," I interrupted him. "Tell me what you mean!" Carlton couldn't find the words to say but I had a good idea. "Do you think I would kill you," I whispered and he stiffened. I sighed, holding my pinkie out to him. "I promise that I won't kill you. If I wanted to, I would have done it already."

He stared at it and then looked up at me. I looked away about to take down my hand when I felt tender fingers circle mine. I looked up at him in surprise. Carlton had a small smile gracing his features which in turn pulled a smile to mine. "I trust you," he whispered. "But don't be too hard on me, I'm delicate."

I removed my hand and smiled bigger. "We'll see."

We backed away from each other and he said, "what are we doing?" I shook my head.

"Come at me and try to hit me," I told him.

"This will be easy," he smirked. Little did he know, it was harder than he thought. I dodged with human speed, faking turns, ducking, tripping him but yet he couldn't lay a finger on me. It had been an hour and I started to feel stares on us.

Carlton was reaching his breaking point and was about to punch me, but I bent back and for the first time saw the audience. It was more than I expected. I raised up my head and stared at him, he was now in half transformation. I wasn't fazed by it but I would have to end this quickly or things will get out of hand.

"Look! He transformed, that's dangerous for her," someone exclaimed. "Should we help?"

Backing away from Carlton, I turned towards them, " no, you shouldn't." He looked surprised that i heard him but then he nodded.

I turned back to Carlton who was staring at me with hungry eyes. Is this what its like when you're rouge? They turn like this when their goal cannot be achieved. "Is she just gonna stand there?" another asked.

"Look at his eyes," a third called. "But look at her. So calm."

"That's our future Luna," another whispered. I heard a murmur of agreement go through the audience. Luna? Everyone is expecting me to be their Luna? Caught up in my thoughts, I was almost punched but side jumped and holding his hand, I karate chopped his elbow bending it backwards and creating a sickening crack and a pained howl, then it was quiet.

I fell down on my bottom hurting it in the process. My loose hair dropped into my face but I could feel the shocked werewolves around me. Then suddenly, there was a round of applause. I was quite surprised that I sat still on the ground.

"What's going on here?" Kyle said in his alpha tone. I didn't move from my position but I saw the crowd silently part like the Red Sea from the corner of my eyes. "Miela? Carlton? Can someone tell me what on earth happened here?"

"They were training," someone answered from the crowd.

"How does that explain the gathering and both of them on the ground," he growled again. Kyle's back was to me and I saw someone about to say something but I shot him a glare.

"Miela is amazing," another said with hands clasped. "That's all I'm saying." That involuntarily brought a smile to my face and Kyle turned to me but I looked down, the smile disappearing.

I easily got up having healed from my hard fall and looked at Kyle then to Carl who held in his pain. I felt everyone's stare as I stopped by him. Getting on my hands and knees, I whispered next to Carl's ear who had his eyes closed. "Carl," I called and he opened his eyes. "I'm going to put it back in position so you can heal properly, Ok? Its going to hurt."

"Just do it," he whispered back. "I- I trust you." I nodded and sat up looking at his arm which was bent out of place. I held it and nearly dropped it from his loud groan. "Stop giving me that look and get it over with."

I looked back to his arm and held it as softly but firmly as possible. Then I raised my hand and karate chopped his elbow back into place. I, along with others, cringed at the sound while Carl gritted his teeth. It sounded different since the sound was anticipated.

I carefully placed his arm down, knowing that it would still be soar and got up. Carl opened his eyes that he closed before, and shed a pained smile. I gave a light one back.

I looked up at the people. "Why are you guys still here?" I asked. "We were done long ago." They immediately started to disperse leaving only the alpha, Carlton and I.

"So... tell me what happened," the alpha stated. It was silent for awhile as no one spoke. "Well.."

"I- I attacked Miela," Carlton said as he pulled himself up with his good hand. I looked at him in shock and was about to stop him when he looked at me and said, "its fine, Miela." I sighed, closing my eyes and nodded.

"You what?" Kyle shouted. "This isn't the first, but the second time Carlton."

"I know," he said quietly, looking away from his angry eyes.

"What were you doing attacking Miela?" he growled. "And why was everyone watching like a circus came to town?" When no one answered he shouted, "answer me!"

Circus? Was everyone into our 'fight' that much? No wonder I got a round of applause. When no one answered he shouted, "answer me!"

"N-no reason," he stuttered. "Things just got out of hand, that's all."

"You little-" he said grabbing the front of his shirt. "You think you can do things and get away with it."

Carlton showed little to no signs of pain. Kyle was about to punch him but once again I stuck out my hand having to grab whole of my hand with my other hand and grit my teeth from stopping the force.

"And there you go, stopping me from hitting him again," he growled. "How are you, a human, stopping me a werewolf?"

I admit that made my heart squeeze from hurt but I instantly shrugged it off. "Maybe I was granted the strength to stop you from hurting my friend," i growled back. I meant every word, seeing as there was truth in the truth. "You're such a bad alpha. Maybe you're inheriting your father's will power, hitting those underneath you."

His face flashed hurt for a second but it disappeared soon after replacing it with a growl. "Why do you defend him so much?" he growled, the jealousy clear in his tone. "Do you like him, a stupid rouge who made his way into my pack?"

"He's not a rouge anymore," I growled under my throat.

"Do you like him?" he asked. From the way he asked the question, I knew he wanted me to say no but I didn't reply. "You like him, don't you?" No response. "I can't believe you, Miela, choosing a rouge who you just met over me, your mate." I was looking down before, now I was looking up at him with wide eyes. "Yh. I said it. What are you going to do now, huh?" He advanced on me with slow steps but something told me to move backwards and I did.

But unfortunately he stopped right next to Carlton and grabbed his healing arm roughly, making him wince in pain. I looked down at Carlton then back at the alpha in front of me.

"Let him go," I growled. "This is between you and me."

"Do you like me?" he suddenly asked catching me off guard.

"I-i uh," I started, struggling to get the words out. I caught a flash of sadness in his eyes but he hid his eyes behind his bangs before I could be sure. His hands seemed to tighten around Carl's arm and I winced as if feeling the pain.

By now, Carl was painfully gritting his teeth and trying to get Kyle to release his arm. "Stop it," I whispered. "You're hurting him." That only made him squeeze more. "Stop," I said a little louder.

I growled loudly, not caring how I sounded. I didn't realized I had moved until I was right in front him and punched him in the stomach. "Leave him alone," I growled with so much authority that I saw a flash of fear pass through his eyes from behind my waterfall of hair.

For a moment I lost control of myself but Trina calmed me down with soothing words. I looked down at Carlton who was staring at me with awestruck fear and shock. I wonder if my eyes changed. If they did, did he see them? I really hope not.

"Fine," he growled, turning and walking away. I watched him go away with an unknown pain stinging in my heart.

"That was so awesome... and scary," Carlton said enthusiastically. "You said that with so much authority that I almost thought you were the alpha." I turned to look at him with emotionless eyes. "But you didn't have to go so far for me," he said, the enthusiasm gone. "He's right. I'm just a rouge who found his way into this pack."

I continued staring at him, trying to figure out his tone of voice and attitude. He was acting a tad bit different than his usual self, even different from the first time, I stopped Kyle's hand. His fear was directed at the alpha then, now it was directed at me. "Say something, you're freaking me out." I narrowed my hands at that.

"Are you afraid of me now, Carl?" I asked turning and looking at the sky. His body stiffened in my peripheral vision. "I mean since I sorta punched the alpha and all." I heard him let out a silent sigh of relief.

"Well, not really." His voice was level, too level. I turned back to him and stooped to his current height. He stared at me with wide eyes. "Carl," I said deadly calm. "What did you see?"

He gasped and looked away. "I-i didn't see anything."

"Really smooth of you Carl," I stated. "You just gave yourself away." I sat on the grass with my legs folded and leaned forward. Carl looked back and was surprised to see how dangerously close I was to him and he swallowed thickly.

Hey guys :)
Sorry for updating so late. I was just being lazy. Yup! Lazy.
Also, I have exams, yes EXAMS, in the coming weeks.
I mean around Xmas time... That's my Xmas present.
How sad!
Sigh! I'll try to update as often as possible.
Thanks for your continuing support on my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 284 25
Max was ten years old when her parents were brutally murdered by a werewolf in their own household. Retreating into the woods with her younger brothe...
1.3M 70.4K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...
1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
194K 7.7K 41
Excerpt from the story: Running. That's what I was doing. From what you ask me. From wolves. They've been chasing me for a while now. The sound of t...