Just One Look.

Door DarkGreenGraveyard

"Are you afraid sometimes, afraid cause' you don't know where you belong?" It's a story about youth. Youth an... Meer

Just One Look.
I Can't Get No.
Little Wing.
Wild Thing.
D'yer Mak'er
I'm Gonna Crawl.
Who Are You.
All We Ever Wanted.
Walk Away.
Piano Man.
When A Blind Man Cries.
American Pie.
Light My Fire.
I'd Rather Go Blind.
You Really Got Me.
Have You Ever Seen The Rain.
Dangerzone.
Bad Moon Rising.

If You Can't Give Me Love.

1.3K 49 7
Door DarkGreenGraveyard

I have almost 800 clicks today...I can't believe it o.O So damn happy about that! Thank you all so much :* Let's go then! Some awkward teenage action :D

---------------------------------------

Slash wakes from his heavy sleep with Axl shifting and stretching and rubbing his warm head against Slashs belly and his sides.

But it's way too early to get out of bed so he just groans, trying to blend Axls movements out, then crawls completely under the blanket when it isn't working, making Axl laugh and whisper to him. "What are you doing?"

"Sleep."

"Completely buried?"

"Yes..."

Slash curls to a ball, then aprubtly turns to his belly to find the most comfortable angle when a sharp pain suddenly cuts into his sleepy haze, making him hiss and open his eyes. "Ouch!"

"Don't turn on your belly douchebag!"

Slash rolls to his back then, throwing the blanket away and looking at his still plastered belly, biting his lips as it is still hurting. "Ouch...fuck..."

It sounds almost whiny so Axl gives another very amused chuckle, looking up into Slashs face with sleepy eyes and tosseled hair. "What? Cry Baby now?"

"Fuck off! It hurts, man."

"Who wanted a belly piercing?"

Slash ruffles his messed up locks, suddenly all awake, hiding a grin behind the back of his hand, cause' he woke up to a incredibly sexy looking, warm and sleepy Axl in a surprisinly good mood and one of Slashs Motörhead shirts.

"Meee..."

"Yeah! See?"

A small, adorable giggle and Axl throws himself on top of Slash, both arms around his torso and his whole face pressed against his skin. He hums, hot breath damp and tickling, fingers clenching at Slashs side.

"What, ya' cuddly this morning?"

"Maybe..."

Slash laughs, whispering a "Oh I'm sure you are...", before shoving Axl away gently to rip of the patch from his skin, revealing the small silver ring pierced through still reddened skin. He reaches out to touch it, but Axl quickly slaps his hand away.

"Don't touch with dirty fingers!"

"Yeah...yeah...mom..."

He rolls his eyes, then just grabs the blanket again and spreads it completely over them both, draping them in darkness and dimly glowing warmth from the light that falls through the small window and on the bed.

"We're gonna choke!", Axl jokes, pressing tighter against him, but Slash just shakes his head slightly.

"Nah...we can survive for about sixteen minutes."

"Exactly sixteen minutes, yeah?"

"Yep."

"How would you know that?"

"I used to do it as a kid."

"What?"

"Hiding under the blanket, counting the seconds until it got hard to breath."

Axl shifts to curiously look up to him with puffy cheeks from having his chin firmly placed at Slashs collarbone. "Why?"

"Dunno...cause my parents where fighting...cause' Ash was going on my nerves-"

"That's your brother?"

"-yep, when I was afraid...yeah..."

"Afraid of what?"

"Well, just the usual...darkness, monsters, creepy sounds. Was never used to stillness, house was mostly always full of people. Used to hang in our living room, ya' know. Sometimes we were allowed to be there as well, but they smoked a lot of pot and I think they send us to bed cause' they didn't want a four and a six year old to get passively high...so well, I sometimes also hid in my bed, cause I was stubborn. 'C'mon Saul, bring your brother to bed'...I could get sick of them wanting me to watch out for him all the time...ya' know how kids are..."

"I always watched out for my sister as well..."

"Were you forced to?"

"No...I kinda...had to...whatever...why ya' hiding now?"

"Dunno...I...it just always gave me a feeling of safity..."

"Don't you feel save with me?"

"I do...that's the point...n' also it's cold."

"Can change that..."

"What?"

"Cold...", he places a small kiss to Slashs chest, "can...uh...warm you up..."

"Can you, yeah?"

"M-maybe..."

Hot lips brushing over Slashs nipple, making him hiss quietly as his dick immediately responds to the touch. Axl chuckles with Slashs hard on poking into the soft flesh of his pale thigh, then starts licking both his nipples with small flicks of his warm tongue.

Slashs sighs, bucks his hips up and places a hesitating hand to Axls head to feel the silky, slightly greasy hair strands. Axl starts to grind himself against Slashs leg, shaky sighs falling from his lips while Slash lets out a way to excited moan with which he earns a laugh.

"Needy much?"

"Y-yeah...you...make me..."

Axls hands stroke over his ripcage, down his belly while his hot breath is ghosting over Slashs throat. When he presses the palm of his hand to the front of his crotch with an open mouthed, halfway curious, but turned on expression, Slash moans loudly again, whispering a breathy sounding "ah...god..."

It's dark, cozy, intimate and so damn intense, when Axl starts rubbing, Slash is sure he's going to come before he's even undressed.

But Axl doesn't stop, his mouth open, both of them breathing so heavily it's getting all damp and stuffy under the blanket, especially with Axl tucking Slashs shorts away and pulling his hard, leaking dick out to press two fingertips to his glans, giving a soft, teasing pressure, while licking his lips, making Slash whine quietly.

"Is your grandma there?", Axl asks directly into his ear, making it even harder to breath with his hair all over Slashs face.

"Yeah...unfortunately..."

"Cause' you're so quiet..."

"Have to...not...want...damn..."

"You're babbling like an idiot..."

"Maybe, cause' you're touching my dick, you retard?"

"You like that, do you? Me...touching your dick...", he gives more pressure with his fingers, rubbing in small circles, making Slash roll his eyes back and press the back of his head to the matress. Axl somehow says it with innocence, so casually it's even sexier than huskily whispered.

"Yes...I do..."

"Why?"

He gets a firm grip around his dick, starting to slowly stroke the heated, smooth and flushed skin, breathing like he's going to hyperventilate.

"Why? Cause...damn...cause...feels good...", he whines again, his toes curling as he bucks up into the touch.

"No...I didn't mean that. Why do you like me?"

He starts a faster pace, a stronger grip and Slash wriggles against the bed, biting his lips and gasping for air, before finally pulling the blanket from their heads, cool air hitting his sweaty face.

"Axl, you have...like anything? I want you to...ya' know..."

"What?"

"Ya' know, man...my...uhm...butt...lube...condom...something..."

"Oh...yeah..."

He fishes a condom from his still soaking wet  jeans jacket on the ground, and gets out of his underwear to get it on quick and expertly, while Slash bites back a comment on how he got so used to it.

Axl is above him, his warm, heavy body in between his legs and his latex covered dick against Slashs leg. "Want me to...uhm...prepare?"

"No...just try...will be ok, I guess."

He does, but doesn't find the right spot, until Slash shoves a hand between them to guide him and Axl slowly starts pressing forward, leaving Slash hissing and wriggling and grab for Axls head. "Ouch...fuck..."

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...", but he doesn't stop, just keeps on slowly pressing in, moaning while constantly whispering "I'm s-sorry...m' sorry...sorry..."

"Shut up," Slash grimaces, showing teeth and tries to relax. It's unpleasant. But it's ok. It's Axl. His Axl, "n' just...move...f-fu...fuck m-me..."

Axl starts trembling all over as he lets his hips circle, gliding in and out in a slow, but steady rhythm, his expression and grade of hardness showing that he isn't gonna make it for long. He moans breathily, almost roughly grabbing for Slashs chest, his small body all sweaty with the Motörhead shirt clinging to his skin.

Slash stars moving with him then. He isn't gonna come from that, he isn't even fully hard anymore, but it's enough to see Axl loosing it, to have him that close and he doesn't ever want him to stop.

"Slash...why...do you...ahh...like me?"

"I...just do..."

"You...from the beginning...you always liked me...you...you never asked for anything...you just...gave.. "

"Gave...what?"

"Yourself..."

Slashs says nothing, but thinks about his words, slowly getting used to the feeling of a dick sticked in his ass, relaxing slightly against him, while Axl keeps on talking. "You know...I...try to give it back...I...aah...shit...", a moan, "but I can't...I..."

"Shut up, Axl-"

"No...no...", harder, deeper thrusts, his cheeks blushed and his dick flushed with another rush of blood, cause' Slash is so tight and hot and clenched around him so strongly a pussy never could,  "I...Slash, I...ahh...gotta' tell you something..."

"You serious? Now?"

"Yea...I...broke up with Judy..."

Axl looks down into his face, adorably excited, pretty close to orgasm and giving quick, uncoordinated thrusts by now. Slash meets his gaze, all affectionate and reaching out to lay a hand to his neck, his buttcheeks being spread and rubbing against Axls moving, trembling thighs. "I know...", he breaths then and Axl looks at him wide eyed and surprised, his lips parting and his mouth falling open as he moans involuntarily.

"You...I...I...gonna come...fuck..."
He buries his face to Slashs neck, fingers tangling in his hair, then comes with a few long shudders of his back, whining out a damn sexy groan, then lays still on top of Slash, all warm and exhausted, breathing loudly.

"Did...Izzy told you?"

"Yeah..."

Axl pulls out, throwing the condom through the room and raising an eyebrow. "What about you?"

"Not now...I wanna...uhm..."

"Cuddle?"

"Yeah...?"

"Yeah..." and he curls up to Slashs side.

"You still haven't told me, Slash..."

"What?"

"Why me?"

"And you never told me about leaving Judy...I can ask why as well..."

"Cause...uh...you first..."

Slash turns to his back, looking at the ceiling, one arm tightly wrapped around Axls belly. "I dunno, man. Fuck...I just like you...you're pretty n' fun to be with...isn't it enough that I just do like you?"

"Unconditionally..."

"Unconditionally. Why ya' even asking?"

"Cause' Judy didn't. Since when did you know?"

"Yesterday..."

"Ok...I guessed..."

"Did you plan on telling me at all?"

"I...no...maybe..."

"But why?"

"Already told you...kinda...cause' she...didn't like me...like you...uhm...do...and I kinda gave her up...for something...else...but...I'm...I'm..."

"You're what?"

"Uh...unsure...?"

Slash sighs and rolls to his belly, looking at Axls back from a small distance now. "As always..."

"Huh?"

Axl turns slowly to meet his gaze. "You're always unsure! Just...ya' know...we fucked man! Ten minutes ago...and all this stuff...now...why didn't you tell me about Judy?! I felt like an idiot!"

"Stop the fuckin' yelling, man!"

"Look Axl. You like me or not?! Cause' I'm loosing...fuckin'...patience..."

Axl lowers his gaze, short, golden red strands falling over his face. It looks like he's fighting the urge to shout back, with his fists clenched, but then he just answers quietly.

"I...like you..."

"Good."

Slash nods, then gets up to get his pet snake out of her cage and returns to the bed with her curled around his arm. Axl watches him for a while then reaches out to stroke over the snakes silky back with one finger, smiling faintly.

"So what now?", Slash asks, meeting Axl fingertip with his own.

"Sleep some more? Pizza?"

"Are we gonna try?"

"Ya' mean...uh..."

"You know well what I mean."

"Uh-huh...yeah...ok..."

Slash leans in then, giving him a quick kiss.

"Come on, record store! We still have some time till band practice!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
146K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...