BANGLYZ ~oneshots~

By Carat_Linus

Oneshots I made for Banglyz~ Ideas that I really want to write but I don't know where so I put it here instea... More

Hi~ Soulmate |KeiMin|
Finally |RapSoul|
Not enough (Not an update)
Vote for Lovelyz! ❤️
Banglyz Moment and I'm sorry
BTS searches Lovelyz |BangLyz|
One More Time |KeiMin| *requested*
Suki Kirai |JeongIn|
Idol!AU Drabbles
First Spring Day |TaeJeong|
Pfft, what's a soulmate? |SugAe|
4 times BangLyz thought MiHope was a thing and 1 time they actually were

Yet Again |TaeJeong| *requested*

592 34 24
By Carat_Linus

A/N Whoo~ First request! Thank you purplekookies for requesting. I don't really know how to do this one and this is the best I could do, I hope you like it~ ^^

Pair: TaeJeong

+Characters: Seventeen (only Mingyu) and RV (Only some) members.

Genre: Lol I don't what genre Sad and Happy is but yeah...I came up with this.

_____________________________________________

Sujeong's POV

We met yet again.

"So I'm Mcing with V-ssi again? And also Mingyu-ssi and Irene-ssi?" I asked our manager since he was the one who delivered the information to me.

"Yeah, don't worry. Lovelyz is a pretty popular group now, I think you won't get that much hate as before. If you do, we'll take resposibility ok? You're our little children so we won't let haters get to you." Our manager assured me. I don't really care about the haters, okay maybe a little but aside from that, I'm worried because I'm working with V-ssi again. I've got nothing wrong with him, it's just that I hoped a little too much last time. Hoped that we liked each other.

"Sujeong, I heard you have a new activity? Congrats!" Baby Soul congratulated me. Should I really be happy or what?

"Yeah unnie, I'm MCing with Mingyu-ssi, Irene-ssi and V-ssi." I informed her. Her expression dropped a little but I guess she didn't want me to worry so she became happy again.

"Really? That's good! We'll visit you at work sometimes ok? I hope you don't mind." She said playfully, perfectly covering her sad emotions.

"Unnie, please visit every day, every hour, every minute, and ever second~" I said clinging to her like a child.

"Haha, that's impossible Sujeong-ah! But we'll visit you." She said again. I smiled at her and we went back to our dorm. We did our usual routine and slept.

- Next Day -

"Bye~ I'm going now." I bid my sleepy members goodbye and went out with our manager to go the shooting. When we arrived, I saw that it was only Red Velvet who were here. I went inside the room and greeted them.

"Hi unnie~" We're close with them to the point of calling each other sisters so I'm glad there's no awkward atmosphere between us.

"Oh Sujeong-ie~ Long time no see!" Joy unnie said hugging me while the rest of the members greeted me as well.

"Yeah, we missed you. I hope we could meet again to shop or something." I suggested. We genuinely miss them and yeah, we used to shop or eat together but we both became busy so we only settled with calling and chatting with each other.

"Yeah we we're planning to. I was talking with Mijoo and Jisoo last night but I guess it was already so late that they weren't able to tell you guys yet." Seulgi unnie said. I was happy when I heard this. I seriously missed the old times.

While we were talking MIngyu-ssi came in awkwardly since like me, he was the only one who went here. To avoid further awkwardness, the rest of the Red Velvet members said goodbye to us and went out.

"Hi Mingyu-ssi." I greeted so there won't be silence.

"Aw~ Now I'm stuck with super young people. Wherever I go I'm still the oldest huh?" Irene unnie suddenly said cutely. Haha this unnie, her age still bothers her but she already looks youthful.

"What are you saying unnie? You're so beautiful you don't look like your age." I complimented her to stop her from sulking.

"You guys are close? You called her unnie." Mingyu suddenly asked.

"Well yeah, right unnie?" I said turning to Irene unnie for confirmation.

"Of course my cutest dongsaeng~" She said while hugging me. We laughed a little at this and few minutes after V came in.

"Aw you guys are already here. I thought I would be the earliest." He said already comfortable with us....or maybe just them, not me.

"No bro, you gotta get up early if you want to arrive early." Mingyu said fist bumping him. Seems like their close.

Anyway, the director said we had to start shooting now for MTV Best of the Best, yeah the same show too, so they gave us the cards so we could run over them and prepare. Okay, I gotta act natural and not awkward.

"Okay so you're position is from left to right, V, Sujeong, Irene and Mingyu." They informed us so we stood according to the instructions. The director signaled us to start.

We worked together yet again.

"Hi~ We're the MCs for MTV Best of the Best." We all said together.

"I'm V from BTS."

"Hello, I'm Sujeong of Lovelyz."

"Say the name Seventeen, I'm Mingyu of Seventeen."

"And I'm Red Velvet's Irene." We all introduce ourselves.

"Ah~ It's been a long time since we've worked together for MTV right, Sujeong-ssi." V said. Wait, that's not in the script, what is he saying.

"Ah yes, but now instead of the two of us, we are joined by Mingyu-ssi and Irene-ssi." I said while clapping lightly. I tried my best to sound professional. How was I supposed to respond to that?

"Yeah, we're here to join you guys too so I hope we work well together." Mingyu carried on and I'm glad he was able to handle the situation quickly.

"Anyway, the theme for this week is best dance group and best vocal group." Irene said. Finally someone said something from the script.

"Ne, starting from the fifth place we have....Seventeen whoo~" I said excitedly. We all clapped enthusiastically. Mingyu bowed and thanked people for a while before V continued.

"With their song Boom Boom." (A/N Haha I'm so excited for their comeback. I'm not sure about the title though.) V introduced their song.

"In fourth place is....Red Velvet! Wah~ Russian Roulette~" Mingyu introduced their song while singing a little. Irene, like Mingyu, bowed and thanked people.

"With these two mvs, let's watch it together~" I said to roll the two music videos.

"Hi~ We're back you're mcs of-"V started first.

"MTV Best of the Best." We continued after him. Our positions have changed also so its, Mingyu, me, V then Irene.

"This time we're going to the top three." Irene said while looking at V. Ok Sujeong, don't feel anything.

"In third place is.....GFriend! Whoo~ with Navillera~" I said introducing the next group which was Gfriend.

"Yes, and in second place is....BTS with Blood Sweat and Tears~" Mingyu continued to introduce while we all clapped. V said his thanks and everything before he announced the first placer.

"Finally for the first placer.....Infinite Sunbaenim with The Eye~!! Whoo!" He said enthusiastically while of course we all clapped, well especially me since its Infinite oppa. I'm happy for them, but I'm sad that we weren't in the top especially when all my co mcs are in it, but oh well.

"Let's watch all this three mvs together~" I said again.

"Okay cut!" The director said so we could rest for a bit.

"Congratulations~" We congratulated each other for being on the list, well except me but I'm fine with that. Ha~ That was tiring, it's still the first part. I excused myself for a while and went out to get something in our van.I went back inside after getting water.

"I'm back-oh." I stopped talking for a while. Everyone seemed to be getting along just fine, especially V-ssi and Irene unnie. I guess that's what happens when you like each other-- stop Sujeong.

Its happening yet again.

"Hey Sujeong-ssi." Mingyu greeted. At least he noticed me.

"Oh hi Mingyu, we have the same age so let's drop the formalities behind the camera ok?" I offered. I guess he felt awkward with the two too.

"Oh ok, if that's what you want Sujeong." He said already comfortable with the idea. I smiled and nodded my head. I feel bad but I kept glancing towards the other two. I mean I sill manage to talk to Mingyu but I can't concentrate. Sujeong you gotta stop this.

"Ok, back to your positions. We're starting again." The director warned us and we hurriedly went back to our places.

"We're back~" We said together while waving our hands.

"This time's segment is, best vocal group." Mingyu said to start.

"Woah~ These groups must have really good voices especially when it comes to ballads and acapellas." V said but it only looked like he was talking to Irene as he was looking at her.

"Nae, for the fifth place.....its, Oh My Girl~ Wah as expected!" I said introducing Oh My Girl.

"The fourth place is...SPICA! (A/N OMG don't be mad at me, I know SPICA is really good in terms of vocals but this is for the sake of the story so please understand ><)" Irene said the fourth group.

"And for third place is...Red Velvet~ Whoo!" V said.

"Let's watch all these together~" We all said together again. Hah, ok we're almost done for today, I just gotta keep going.

"Now that we've seen the three placers, its down to the last two!" I said enthusiastically. Well I tried.

"Right, starting of with the second placer.... MAMAMOO!" Mingyu said. Wah, mamamoo is really a good group but I'd expect them to be the first, how come they weren't?

"Ok now for the first placer....Lovelyz! Wah congratulations~" V said. Wait us...oh wow.

"Ah~ I didn't expect to be on the list but thank you anyway." I said my thanks quickly and bowed. I don't know why but I glanced a little towards V. Why is he looking at me? I turned my head quickly.

"Let's watch these two together~" Mingyu said again then we we're asked to take a break again.

"Wah! Sujeong-ie, congratualtions~" Irene unnie congratulated me. I said thanks and we talked for a while until V came towards us.

"Congratulations Sujeong-ssi." Oh that's the first time he talked to me off cam, but its really awkward though.

"They're really good right? They deserved the first place." Irene unnie said particularly to V.

"Yeah, of course I expected that." He replied. Ugh are they using me as an excuse to talk to each other? Where is Mingyu when you need him. (A/N My MinJeong feels I KENNOT) It's just getting awkward, they're just talking to each other. Hello I'm here. Uh whatever.

"Excuse me."I excused myself again. What were you thinking Sujeong? You think he was actually there to talk to you? No of course not. Can you stop thinking impossible things? Ha~ good thing I left, its probably for the best, they'll be happy.

I hoped yet again. But of course...it will never come true.

"Hey Sujeong." Wait that's not the voice of Mingyu...is that V?

"Yes?" I turned my head around and I was right, it is V. What is he doing here?

"Why did you go?" He asked me.

"What, oh, nothing. Just to give you two some alone time." I said trying to sound ok.

"Well I don't need it." What?! This guy, i tried my best to keep myself calm but he just says, he doesn't need it.

"Then what do you need?!" Holy-- Did I say that out loud? What the- Sujeong why?

".......You....." Wait.

"Look, I like you Sujeong." What is he saying?

"What?" I was just able to let out.

"I didn't want to tell you..because I thought you didn't like me. The atmosphere around us was awkward." He said.

"Well because all along I thought you like Irene-unnie. You kept talking and looking at her." I said honestly. Is it fine to pour my feelings now?

"That's because I am comfortable with Irene-noona. I was nervous when I heard I was going to work with you again, but I was really happy. Me and noona are just friends and besides she likes someone else. I'm sorry if I was hurting you." He explained.

"...." I wasn't able to say anything. I can't process it all together.

"....And I tried to contain my feelings too...i guess you haven't noticed but I stared at you for a lot of times, you weren't looking at me either. I talked about this to noona too and she said that she will approach first then I'll go next so that it won't be too awkward, but I guess it didn't work since you...went out." Oh my God...why am I only hearing this now...all these years of him ignoring me and things....I can't even.

"I'm sorry...that your plan didn't work out." I said laughing a little to ease the tension.

"Hah, yeah that's a shame but this is better." He said finally we seemed comfortable.

"....I like you too..." There I finally said it, whoo~ feels good, finally being able to tell what you feel.

"Are- are you serious?" He said with wide eyes.

"I was seriously prepared for one-sided feelings but..."

"But I guess it's not one-sided now." I continued for him.

"Then...I guess you're mine now." He said while suddenly holding my hands.

"What?! I didn't say you could go ahead and hold my hands and who's yours?!" I was seriously surprised with how fast he was able to go from shocked to 'yeah-I-finally-have-my-girl'.

"Guys, yeah I know 'what am I doing here' but, the director said,uh we should go back...yeah." Haha, I should apologize to Mingyu later, he's so awkward.

We're able to smile together once again.

______________________________________

OMG I'm sorry guys for the cheesiness and all haha. I'm sorry it wasn't quite sad , please forgive me >< But I hoped you liked it!

Side note: CONGRATS BTS AND SEVENTEEN!!! MY BABIES ;-;

Again if you want to request a one shot just follow this:

Pair:

Cast: (for other characters not withing BANGLYZ) *optional

Genre:

Idea/Plot:

~CaratLinus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 36 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...
979 67 7
a collection of blacktan/bangpink one-shots ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ 🕊.⋆。⋆ accepting requests
1.6K 31 7
One Shots, Poetic Narratives, Drabbles, Fluff, Smut, and everything in between. { various bts pairings } { requests : closed } { suggestions :...
780K 17.5K 200
Hi, This is short imagines with the diffrent ships among BTS. There is both smut, sweet and sad ones. Enjoy! :) Here's a link for book 1: http:...