Camila Cabello Imagines

By BlurryMind93

Camila/you imagine/short stories. A lot of stories between You and Camila Cabello. I'm not that good in Eng... More

Saving her sister
Kiss me
Gotta Go My Own Way
PLEASE READ
Bestfriend
Make Love To Me
AUTHOR's NOTE ( CHRISTMAS UPDATE)
Sorry
Forever Yours
Saving Her Sister Update
I'm letting you go
I'm letting you go (II)
I'm letting you go (III)
I'm sad
Question
Make her jealous
Sick
I'm letting you go IV (requested)
My Bestfriends Bandmate
Author's Note (you must read this)
I LOVE CAMILA
Text<3
New feelings
Get her back
OLD OR NEW
Making her feel better
This Crush
True Love doesn't always have a happy endings
Bad Things
#BadThingsMusicVideo
CAMILA
Camila Part II
Camila part III
Camila last part
Maybe Our Love Deserves A Second Chance
You Should Be Here
Help me
What If
Your Love
Birthday Girl
Protecting Her
You should be here ( Part 2 )
Forever Yours (Part II)
Sorry
Sorry
WHY
Mercy
Author's Feelings & Thoughts
MUST READ
Goodbye

KISS

3.2K 113 4
By BlurryMind93

Hello beautiful people I'm back with new update, hope you all enjoy it....

----------------

Dinah's POV

                   I'm currently staying with Camila in their house in Miami because her and Y/n basically beg me. Yesterday Y/n got sick so instead of going with Lucy to Lauren's uncle wedding she decided to stay with us.

                  I groan on my pillow because someone's phone keep blowing up this early in the morning before i can shout someone throw a pillow at my head and i glared at Camila seeing that she's glaring back at me and pointing at sleeping Y/n we both awh because of how cute and peaceful she looked but we both groan again when our phone beep again.

                   Camila just ignore her phone and cuddle back again to Y/n, i looked at her with a pout " Milaaaaaa" i whine at her but she just ignored me and cuddle with her bestfriend even more. I just rolled my eyes at her and pick up my phone and saw a lot of messages from  Ally and Normani and twitter notifications. I didn't twice to looked at my other band mates messages they keep asking if I'm with Y/n and Camila, they told me that i should distract the two and don't let them get to twitter or any social media, at first i was so confused why they're freaking out.

                   When i saw what are fans freaking out about, i felt like i want to kill someone. I tried to calm myself down but when i looked at my two sleeping bestfriend beside me. Before i woke up anyone i sprinted fast to the bathroom to get together myself, i don't know how long i'm standing in front of sink when i looked up i saw Camila standing there with her phone in her hands i knew right there that she know and i cursed myself "fucked"

Camila's POV

      When i saw Dinah run to the bathroom i knew that there is something wrong because of the anger and how red her face before i can walk where Dinah is the sound of my phone caught my attention.When i picked up my phone i saw that my notification on twitter is blowing up for some reason " What's the fucked is happening?" I whisper asked to no one in particular. I Open the app and pictures have been tagging to me when i opened it instead of being hurt i felt anger built up inside me and i just continue scrolling down every picture makes my anger peak to it's highest point that i want to beat them up for doing this. "Assholes!" i whispered yell.

                   Dinah and i are now sitting in the living room arguing if we are going to tell Y/n or wait for the right time. " Mila i know you are mad and hurt but we need to hide this from Y/n for now. She just got better for being sick." Dinah said trying to calm down, i know that she's mad too because Y/n is our bestfriend. I laugh bitterly "Dinah do you really think we can hide this from her? No! We can't, she needs to know, I know you don't want her to get hurt but it's her right to know what happened!" I glared at her, i can't help but to be mad just thinking about the pictures " They're disgusting!" I said with venom in my voice, but when i hear her voice Dinah and i Looked at the bottom of the stair. Y/n standing there with confusion written in her face.

                       Y/n walked up to us and sit beside me, she looked at Dinah who have sad smile. How can they do this to her? She's too good for this, i'll get over about it but knowing Y/n will be hurt too makes me so mad. My thoughts got interrupted when i felt her soft hands on my cheeks when i looked up i saw how worried and confused she is with that i just gave her a small smile and cleared my throat.

                         It's been two hours since we decided to just hang out in the living room. Y/n asked something that made me and Dinah nervous "Guys, did you saw my phone? I can't find it and i need to know if my baby gets home safely last night" She looked at Dinah but all she did is shake her head and this time Y/n looked at me, out of the corner of my eyes Dinah silently saying not to give it to Y/n but i can't hide this from her anymore. I pulled her phone out from my pocket and handed it to her and i sighs. This won't end well.

Y/n POV

          I can feel that Dinah and Camila hiding something from me. When Camilla handed me my phone I sit beside her and chuckled quietly then said "You two are so tense, it makes me feel you two knows something you don't want to tell me" I continue to chuckle because Dinah looking at me with wide eyes. I Shakes my head at the Polynesian. When I looked at my phone I saw a lot of twitter notification and text from my friends and family, I looked wrong my phone confused at What's happening I open my twitter then one tweet caugh my attention.

@Y/Nbaby WTF?!  How dare Lucy do this to my baby Y/n/n?

@Laucyisreal Yes bitch! If I we're lucy I'll choose Lauren too. #ripcamren #ripY/S/Nwithlucy

                    Before I could look further someone snatched my phone away when I looked up I saw Camila and Dinah with tears in their eyes, I can't fight the tears and sobs that wanted to came out, Camila hug me, rubbing my back and whisper sweet things to me. We just stayed like that for an hour, I pulled away from her a little and look at her eyes. "Mila, Why does it look like you're not affected by this? Lauren is your girlfriend." I asked her confused, she just smile sadly at me "She is but with all the drama I've been through what Lauren made me feel for the past few years, I'm numb now. For all those years all she made me feel is pain that I'm so used to feeling that way towards Lauren." She said but a tear escaped from her eyes I catch and wipe it away.

                    I cup her cheeks and just stared at her brown chocolate eyes. "Then Why stay if all she gave you is pain? Mila you deserve someone who will treat you like a princess not make you numb." She closed her eyes before she can even say a word shouting from the front door we both looked at each other because we both know who Dinah's talking /shouting on the door, when I tried to stand up Camila hold my wrist "Stay here, I know you don't want to see her." I sighs and gave her a simple nod.

                     Camila walk to Dinah and all the shouting stop then a loud noise made me jump up and run to where the girls are, when I made it I saw Dinah and Lauren looking at Camila holding her cheek and Lucy looking at her hands. I don't know why but it made me so mad. "What the Fuck Lucy?! " the four of them looked at me. "I d-didn't mean to-" I glared at Lucy " You didn't what? Cheated on me? Kissing someone while you knew you have a fucking girlfriend waiting for you? Or slap Camila? " before she can talk I interrupted her " We're done Lucy" she immediately reach for my wrist when I tried to walk back inside the house "You can't fucking do that Y/n, you can't break up with me. I'm not allowing you to break up with me!" I snatched my hands away from Lucy's grip "I can and I will!" I think Lucy can't accept the fact that I'm breaking up with her, Lauren, Dinah and Camila just looked at us. "Why? Because you fucking have her now so you'really so eager to break up with me?" She pointed at Camila, I looked at her disbelief ." Are you fucking serious? Don't you dare accuse me of something like that! You are the one who fucking cheated! You are such a bitch you kisses someone else girlfriend while you have a fucking girlfriend too!" I angrily said to her, Lucy stared at me. "You know what Camila will be better person than you, if I have to choose right now I will always going to choose her. Maybe I should just do what you just said" I smirked at her while all of them drop their jaw and look at me with wide eyes, before Lucy or anyone can talk I face Camila and pulled her clothes then crashed my lips to her, at first Camila didn't kiss me back but after a second I can feel her lips moving perfectly with me while here arms wrap around me. When air become an issue I slowly pulled away and rest my forehead against hers I don't know how long we stayed in that position we pulled away completely when we hear Dinah cheering and the other two girls are now gone, I looked ate her eyes again and all I can see is love. I know that Camila and I situation is not good but deep down I knew we will work it out and finally we can express what we truly feel for each other. I hope everything will work out.

----------------

So what do you think people? 😊
Sorry for any mistakes, hope you guys like it.
If you like it don't forget to Vote, or if you have any suggestion, questions all you need to do is COMMENT / DM me! 😉 then if you love me do Follow me and I'll follow you guys back.

You want part two?  Tell me if you want 😚

Guys do you know someone who can make a cool cover photo for this book? Because I can't make a cool one so Please help meeeeeeee....

Okay I'm kinda obsessed with kehlani's two songs right now, so my next update will probably inspired by it. That all for now my Cuties.  Love you all.

-jencabello27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...
156K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...
569K 15.6K 57
A relationship with Camila Cabello. Big thanks to everyone reading! Please remember to drop a few votes :)
Camila By M

Fanfiction

34.8K 705 20
Ah yes hello. I've realized that I can't go through with writing a full on book without getting bored, so I'm just gonna do some imagines. I'll take...