~The Return~ (Book Two of Dan...

By Yellow-Sherbert

⚠️If you haven't Read Dangerous Love first then go and read that before coming back here⚠️ "But as the Years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not An Update but...
A Little Break
New Book!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Dangerous Love Anniversary!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DL!!
NEW BOOK ALERT!!🚨
Guyssss!!!!
ANOTHER NEW BOOK ALERT!🚨
Chapter 16
Cover Book
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update+Game
🚨🚨🚨
ISSA COMEBACK!!!!

Chapter 15

6.7K 249 247
By Yellow-Sherbert

"I Hope they ask you about me and I Hope you tell them you fucked up"

Khaleyah💖

I placed the top onto the tub of ice cream and placed the whole spoon in my mouth and scooped the rest of the ice cream off the spoon with my Tongue as I pulled the spoon out.

It had been two days since I been out the hospital and I hadn't seen Lucas Since and I didn't want to.

It was better if he just stayed away.

I really didn't know where this relationship was going or if there would even be one after this.

Dr.Sylvan was so right.

I placed the ice cream on the table and got up hearing a knock on my door. I unlocked it and seen Kayla on the other side.

She slipped right past me coming in.

"We're going out tonight." She spoke resolutely.

I closed the door and locked it while frowning at her.

"What?"

She turned to face me.

"Uh, you're going out and we're gonna find you a man, I seen yo 'Niggas ain't shit' post yesterday on Twitter"

I held my hand out stopping her and shaking my head. "Woah woah, we're NOT Finding me anything and why Didn't you tell me about Lucas having a baby huh?" I asked folding my Arms across my chest, the anger returning.

She sighed, sorry covering her eyes.

"I'm sorry Khaleyah but do you really think you were in any kind of shape to hear that? And plus I didn't know how true it was, I honestly thought it was just a rumor" She shrugged.

I rolled my eyes still a bit upset with her.

She spotted the ice cream on the table she took the tub of ice cream and went sat it back in the freezer.

"Nique will be here in twenty!" She yelled from the kitchen. She wasn't taking no for an answer. They ass had this all planned out.

When she came back she grabbed my wrist pulling to the back.
"Now let's get you ready"

I pulled away as she stared in my closet her finger tapping against her chin.

"Wait. I don't need a man right now Kayla, I just need to be by myself" I said the last words a bit quieter.

"Girl, you been by yourself for a while now and where have that gotten you? No where waiting on Lucas ass, now what you need is to Get out and find you a man and Forget about That Otha fucker," She glanced back at my booty.

"You got ass and a pretty face it won't be that hard to find one."

I rolled my eyes sighing.

Maybe she had a point, I needed to get out and find me someone new cause Lucas and I were headed no where and I was honestly tired of being Alone.. I needed company.

She laid out a Green pencil shirt and a Matching bandeau top and a pair of cream colored heels to match my Long Cardigan she had picked out.

"Now you go get in the shower."

I rolled my eyes and turned around going into the bathroom, this girl was talkin to me like she was my Mama.

----------

After putting on my Makeup and Kayla Flat ironing my hair, I put on my clothes.

The doorbell rung and Kayla went to get it while I put on my heels.

After I was done, I walked into the living room to see Nique.

She looked up at me like she had seen a ghost.

"Woah, hot Mama!" she walked over hugging me. "I haven't seen you lookin this good since Luca left" She admitted.

"Thank you" I smiled.

My door came open and we all looked in that directions to See Troy walking through.

Both of our eyes lit up when they met.

I ran into his arms that wrapped around me immediately.

Even though he was annoying I missed him so much.

"Leyah!" He breathed out.

"I've miss you Guh" He pulled
Away lookin at me as I wiped my eyes.

He looked down at my Outfit. "Going out huh?"

"Yeah" I nodded smiling still trynna wipe tears away that wanted to selfishly fall.

"Well don't mess up ya makeup crine na, it's just annoying ass Troy" He tried to be so funny but I could still see the stress behind his eyes.

I laughed at him.

"I know but I've missed you so much!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I've missed you too"

I pulled away.

"How you been doe?" He asked.

"I've been okay and yourself?"

"I've been makin it Sis..." He trailed off playing in his hair.

"I'm mad at Lucas ass man" He spoke. "His ass gone go off and have a baby" He spoke angrily.

"Tell me about it" I said rolling my eyes.

"Girl I had just found out when Kayla called me earlier, man was I pissed. Still am!" Nique joined in on our Conversation.

Troy started shaking his head as he stared at the ground.

"I love Harmony ta death, that's my niece but Lucas was foul as fawk fa dat" Troy said shaking his head.

I cringed at the thought, This was all getting under my skin again.

"I don't wanna talk about him no more, I just wanna turn up" I said quickly.

"Now that's The Spirit" Kayla grinned.

Troy walked over to Her wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Baby imma go chill with Lucas and try to talk some Sense into his knuckle ass head" He kissed her cheek.

"Okay Baby"

He hugged Nique and then me.

"Aight sis, have fun"

"Thanks I will"

He said goodbye one more time to everyone and left to it the door.

"Okay let's go outside and get pictures" Kayla said excitement shot through her Voice.

I chuckled. "Let's go"

I grabbed my keys and purse and locked the door behind us.

It was almost six o'clock, The sun hadn't quiet set yet so we could be seen clearly without a flash.

Kayla took my phone snapping a picture of me.

"Girl you is FINE" She said boosting my head up.

"Don't tell me that girl" I flipped my hair and her and Nique laughed at me.

I grabbed my phone taking a look at the picture and posted it to all my social media sites.

Starting over..🚮💯💖

----------------------------------------------

Lucas🍇

Anger Omitted from my body as I stared down at Khaleyahs picture.

I felt dumb as hell.

Why couldn't we just get back on the right path?

"You fucked up playa!" Troy said From behind me as if he read my mind.

I hadn't even realized he came into my room until now, my mom must've let him in.

"Man, I know, thanks captain Obvious." I mumbled in irritation.

"Don't get mad at me cause you fucked up."

I ignored him and continued scrolling through Instagram. This was all fucked up I needed a Blunt, let this shit off my chest.

"You ain't gone try to fight fa ha?"

I looked over at him. "What you Think I been doin this whole time I been back? I just ain't tried to call or Text her since she been home From the hospital.. I wanna give her a lil space to cool off first.."

He nodded at my words. "But don't you think she's had enough space Already?" Troy asked.

I sighed loudly running my Hand down my face. This shit was so fucking Frustrating.

"Nah. She really need it now" I trailed off. "But not for too long"

----------------------------------------------

Khaleyah💖

We Pulled up to the Club and got out going to the door and showing the bouncer our Id's.

The Dim colorful lights hit our skin as we stepped into the club, the loud music vibrating through the bottom of our feet.

They was bangin Bobby Shmurda hot nigga making me instantly start bobbin my head to the music. Bobby was my nigga. 

We slid through people making our way to the bar. The club was pretty lit tonight, I just knew it was gonna be a good night.

"Oh shit there you go right there Leyah.. Three o'clock" Nique spoke sipping her drink from a straw.

I turned around and made eye contact with the most sexiest hazel eyes ever.

My breathing had became a lil unsteady and I started to feel a little shy all of a sudden.

He had a nice lil beard that was freshly lined up, it wasn't too thick but I didn't even care it was sexy as fuck.

He nodded his head a me in a speaking gesture. I smiled nervously.

Then he did the unthinkable... Walked over to me.

"Oh shit" Nique and Kayla turned around and started talkin like they wasn't even with me.

Damn...

He walked up and a whole bunch of butterflies started stirring in my stomach.

Nervous wasn't even the word right now.

"Hey Beautiful... I seen you from over there and you looked kinda lonely.."

"Oh n-" Kayla Nudged me in the side on the sly.

"I mean yeah.. You can say that" I chuckled awkwardly.

Fuck.. I Hope he don't think I'm a weirdo.

"Well a beautiful young Queen like you don't deserve to be Lonely."  I blushed at his Words. He was true ladies man.

"Oh thank you... I'm Khaleyah." I said holding my hand out so he could shake it.

He grabbed it and held it in front of him.

"Beautiful name.. I'm Trevon..." He bent down leaving a soft kiss on my Hand making the butterflies return.

Drawls=WET

He leaned back up. "But you can Call me Tre."

We gazed at each other dreamily.

He was far different than Lucas.

Lucas was slender, tall, and had the softest loose curls, the teenage boy look.

Trevon on the other hand was Muscular, had facial hair and had that Grown man look.

He also had that sexy ass desirable look in his light eyes that read
"I can fill all your Needs"

"Oh Hey, We're Khaleyah's Friends, Kayla and Nique" Kayle spoke all of sudden breaking our intense stare.

I side eyed her. Oh now they wanna say somethin?

He chuckled shaking their hands.

"I'm Tre."

"So how old are you Tre?"

"23"

"Ya single?" Nique asked.

We all looked to him Hoping for the same answer.

"Yes"

We all let out a breath of relief.

"Oh well so is my friend.. How about Y'all go run along and dance." Kayla said pushing me into him.

He caught me wrapping his muscular arms around my waist his hands dipping down to my Ass.

I knew he wanted a feel, Hell I didn't even mind.

"Kayla!" I scowled at her for pushing me.

While still holding on to me, he looked down to me smiling and speaking.

"Wanna go dance?"

"Sure" I giggled.

He grabbed my hand led me to the dance floor.

Thank GOD I came out tonight.

----------------------------------------------

Oooooo Khaleyah done got her a sexy ass Man😍😍😍😍💖

What y'all think about him ?👀👀

Y'all think she moving too fast?

How y'all think Lucas gone feel? 🐸☕️🌚

Do y'all feel bad for him?😕

I had got this Wonderful idea from TheYungGoddess , She left a comment
On my last chapter saying something similar like this and I Loved it😄

Thank you for the Idea Girly😘

This is dedicated to you❤️😌

D.L. Anniversary Tomorrow.. WOOP WOOP!!🙌🏾🙌🏾

I Hope y'all ready for these games cause I'am😆

Vote❤️👍🏾|Comment💬

God Bless you all!🙏🏾😇😌💙

Tej💖👑✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...
New Boy. By Lauren

Teen Fiction

65.5K 2.2K 40
Falling for the new boy leads to great risks.....
7.7K 50 52
Danger's back... And he's more dangerous than ever.
120K 1K 21
You are a, smart, tough, and brave guy. Your life had its ups and downs, but other than that it was pretty good. That is, until you met... her.