Chapter 16

The most Precious Gift we can offer anyone is our Attention.

-Thich Nhat Hanh

Khaleyah💖

A good hour Later, Trevon and I had gotten to know each other a little better. I learned that He was from Philadelphia, he was a professional trainer and a construction worker and had four siblings.

I was pretty tipsy at this point but I could still function.

"Can I get your Number?" He yelled in my ear over the music.

I bit on my lips contemplating on it. I felt like if I give him my Number I'd be sorta cheating.

"Lucas didn't say that when he went and Fucked another girl." My Conscious Spoke.

"Sure" I said. We handed each other our phones and exchanged numbers.

"Thank you beautiful.. You're a real coo' girl you know that right? And any man that fucked you over is dumb"

You got that right.

I smiled at him knowing e was throwing shade at Lucas.

"Thank You, Tre.." I paused my smile softening as I turned serious.

"You are such a sweet man..And even though I've only known you for 90 minutes now I've learned a lot about you in that time and I'm good at reading people"

He shrugged breaking the stare. "Yeah I'm Honestly a Good Person Leyah.. When you've been through so much and Finally Seeing the light some you really have no choice but to be, it kinda just happens ya know?" He admitted.

I didn't know what all Tre been through but by the pain behind his eyes you could tell a lot.

I nodded. "Yeah.. I understand.."

"Anyway let's get out this sappy moment " He chuckled and so did I.

"Yeah I think we should before one of us start crying" I joked making him laugh.

"Yeah"

"Let's play a game.." I smirked. I wanted to have fun tonight.

He raised an eyebrow lookin at me questionably. "Okay.. What?"

"Let's play truth or dare.. All of us" I said pulling Kayla drunk ass over along with Nique. She wasn't as gone as Kayla, she was probably the next one in line beside me as sober.

"Okay so we're gonna play truth or dare.. If you don't take the dare then you take a shot." I explained the rules.

"Okay I'm down" Kayla said as they all looked around at each other.

"Of course yo drunk ass is" I laughed.

She flipped me off.

"Okay so who goes first?" Nique asked.

Kayla eyes lit up. "Ooo I got one for Khaleyah."

"Okay shoot" I said nodding at her.

"Truth or dare Lee Lee?"

I wanted to pick truth cause I know she had some slick ass dare.. But I was curious to what it was.

I tapped my Index Finger on the bar as my other sat on my Chin.