PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

By Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... More

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 14

13.1K 285 19
By Trufflerabbit13

AYUMI P.O.V

TUESDAY MORNING

"Excuse me is Ryuzaki sensei here?" I question one of the teachers in the office. The middle aged man looked up from his book and smiled at me.

"Ryuzaki sensei? I think she's at building C in room 301 teaching the third years, I'll give you a pass if you'll like," he offered making me nod. He quickly wrote something on a piece a paper and signed it before he gave it to me.

"Thank you," I thank before grasping the door to walk out.

"Nice meeting you Gray-San," the teacher muttered as I walked out. He knew my name, I wonder why? Pushing the thought out of my mind I walked through the silent hallways, I could see through windows that lessons already started in many classes.

Exiting the building where most first years had class I walked into building C ignoring few looks I got from third years. Apparently their period schedule were different and they had a break right now.

It was pretty obvious that I wasn't a third year, my necktie that I was wearing today was a bright red, which were given to freshmans, while the third years had a navy blue. I stood out from the crowd as people stared at me as I walked through the halls. Wanting to avoid as much conflict I quickly found room 301 as the man in the teacher office told me.

Without knocking I confidently opened the door.

"Shitsurei-shimasu," I muttered as I walked. I frowned as all the student in the classroom's attention went to me. (TRANSLATION: excuse me)

"Ah! Yumi-chan!" A familiar voice energetically yelled. I suddenly was tackled to the ground with a hug, landing with a gasp.

"Eiji, I think you're crushing her," somebody chuckled as I tried to gasp for breath with all the weight on me.

"Nya?" Using my last strength I pushed off the red head and stood up breathing hard.

"Was that really necessary Kikumaru-senpai?" I hiss as I tried to pat down my skirt and shirt from dust.

"You should get used to it Ayumi-chan, he'll do it to everyone," the voice from earlier said making me look to my right.

"Fuji-senpai," I greet as I gave him a polite bow.

"Ayumi-chan," he smiled, "Your cheeks are flushed, it looks cute," he smiled sadistically making me take a step back.

"Uh..." I blush lightly and avoid eye contact by looking at the rest of the students who were all silently watching. Some of the girls were glaring at me while others were watching with their mouth open. The males, well they looked like the typical perverted guys you know.

"Oi, Fuji, Eiji go back to your seat and stop bothering Ayumi," I look up to see Ryuzaki-sensei looking at us with an annoyed look, she then shifted her gaze to me in question.

"Hi Ryuzaki-coach!" I chirp happily and go up to hug the older woman, she gave me a hug back before giving me a look.

"Oh, the reason I came here today is because I wanted to tell you I'm going to Hyotei to go see the female tennis match, I won't be here for practice, if that's ok with you," I quickly add looking hopeful at the female coach.

"Hm, Sakuno said she was going as well with her friend, why don't you go with them?" The image of the teen with braided hair popped in my head.

"Ah! You mean Ryuzaki-chan?" I question thinking back to when I helped her couple of days ago.

"Yes, I've heard what you did for her, I'm very thankful for that," Ryuzaki-sensei smiled making me blush out of embarrassment and rub my neck.

"So, is it ok coach?" I ask with a hopeful look. Since I already promised I was going to An, I was going to go, whatever her answer was, but I just thought getting an approval might be a better idea than just skipping practice and getting punished.

"Yes, just please keep an eye on Sakuno, she tends to get lost a lot," Ryuzaki sighed shaking her head.

I grin happily and nod, "Leave it to me! I'll make sure Ryuzaki-chan stays with me!" suddenly the image of Ryoma getting mad popping in my mind made me frown, "By the way, if Ryoma asks where I am can you not tell? He'll probably drag me back over here,"

Fuji-senpai chuckled with Ryzaki-coach making me cock my head to the side with confusion,

"He's protective," Fuji chuckled showing off his too famous smile.

I nod, "Ryoma's always too protective, he wont let me out of his sight, especially when I'm around people!" I pout a bit as I look at the clock on the white wall of the classroom.

"Yumi-chan! I think you should get to class, you'll get in trouble!" Eiji chirped as he pushed me out of the door.

"Thanks senpai, coach! I own you guys!" I yelled as I walked out of the class with a smile.

At least I could mess practice without a punishment, I happily skipped back to my English class. One thing I forgot to do, tell Ryoma where I was going. And two, my English teacher doesn't really like me.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

BOLD-English

Regular-Japanese

I was unsuccessfully trying to ignore all the paper thrown at me from Ryoma. Not only did Ryoma keep bugging me, but the teacher Mrs. Shimizu just had to make where I was her business.

<<FLASHBACK<<

"Ms. Gray, why don't you share to us where you've been when you should have been in my class?" I grimaced lightly at her horrible pronunciation.

I give her my sweetest but fakest smile before handing her my excuse written on the paper. I watched as she scanned it, before nodding for me to sit down.

"Why don't we have Ms. Gray read for us, since she thinks she has enough knowledge that she could skip this class?" Shimizu gave me a sly smirk making me roll my eyes. Evil female witch.

Pulling out my text book and getting the page from one of the girls sitting in front of me I eyed what I was supposed to read out loud. I felt my lips twitch upward when I noticed it was Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. Something I've already read few years back for entertainment.

I opened my mouth to read adding the English accent but was interrupted by a loud yawn. I sweat drop when I see Ryoma stretching and rubbing his tired looking eyes.

"Mr. Echizen?! Where you sleeping in my class again!" Shimizu hissed. I coughed covering my giggles, she looked like medusa, "Mr. Echizen, you will be reading the Romeo part while Ms. Gray will read the Juliet."

Ryoma and our eyes met before nodding at each other already having an idea in our heads.

We both stand up and face each other with a grin. We both place the book on our desk and closed it.

Taking a deep breath I open my mouth, "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefoe art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name:" I pause making a bit more dramatic, "Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet." I smile, pating myself on the back mentally, I even added an old English accent to make it more dramatic.

"Mr. Shimizu should I read Romeo's thoughts or, just let Miss. Juliet continue?" Ryoma questioned as he eyed me when he said 'Miss Juliet'

The evil witch was still stunned by my AMAZING act couldn't properly talk. She gave me a nod telling me to continue.

I sigh, and close my eyes thinking about the next lines, pulling through my memories, 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy. Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part. Belonging to a man." Sighing dramatically I add emotion to my voice, "O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other word would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, Retain that dear perfection which he owes Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, And for that name, which is no part of thee. Take all myself."

I end it and looked at Ryoma telling him to continue. He lightly smirked at me before continuing the script, "I take thee at thy word. Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized. Henceforth I never will be Romeo." Ryoma huskily said making few of the girls sigh out and look at him dreamily.

Ryoma and I both knew we read Romeo and Juliet countless of times. Blame it on Rinko-obasan, from a young age she encouraged us to read Shakespeare. And Romeo and Juliet being my favorite one I read it so many times with Ryoma when we were younger, we have most of the parts memorized word from word.

"What man art thou that, thus bescreened in night, So stumblest on my counsel?" I questioned pretending to look around, the image of Juliet on her balcony popped into my head making a ghostly smile appear on my lips.

"By a name, I know not how to tell thee who I am. My name, dear saint, is hateful to myself. Because it is an enemy to thee. Had I it written, I would tear the word." Ryoma continued his amber eyes piercing through me. I couldn't help but notice how much his voice changed in six years, there wasn't any hint of the childishness left in his deep voice.

I opened my mouth to say the next line but a loud clap interrupted me.

"P-Please, sit down you two. W-wonderful job," Shimizu spoke in Japanese, as she glared at both of us.

Ryoma and I shared smirks before sitting back down, the witch probably regretted making us reading now!

=FLASHBACK ENDS=

I caught the paper that was aimed at my face and glared at Ryoma who was watching me. His eyes told everything, he wanted to talk. Sighing, out of annoyance, I give him a nod before looking back at the board where the witch stood.

I stared out the window while listening to the other students read, or should I say tried to read the long play. When the bell rang I immediately stood up and walked to Ryoma's desk.

"Where were you?" He asked before I could even open my mouth to explain.

I send him an annoyed look but sat on his desk and got confortable.

"Building C, I had few things to talk to Ryuzaki-coach about." I simply answer trying to end the conversation.

"What about?"

"My regulars uniform," I easily lie, hah! Whoever told me I couldn't lie was an idiot.

Ryoma gave me an unconvinced look but nodded anyways, "So, when are you getting it?"

I shrugged, "Coach isn't sure yet," I lied once again, I looked straight into his eyes daring him to continue the conversation.

He looked away from me before standing up, "Lets get ready for gym, Kurayama's probably waiting,"

I nod and follow him before going our separate ways so we could change.

As I walked into the girl's side I noticed the atmosphere was a bit off. I quickly spot Fujiwara glaring at a girl who was at the corner looking terrified.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I watch as other girls notice me before they look a bit relieved.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Oi, Fujiwara, are you doing this again?" Ayumi coldly questioned making her whirl around.

"G-Gray," she stuttered as she glared at freshman

"I asked you a question Fujiwara, are we going to through what happened last time, because I rather not." Ayumi glared at her.

"Dad-"

"I don't care about your Daddy, you probably already snitched on me," Ayumi scoffed, her green/blue eyes growing annoyed, "Do you think I care? Complain if you want, your Daddy probably isn't going to do anything!"

Fujiwara inwardly cringed by her words. The day she had the confrontation with Ayumi, she immediately complained to her father, asking him to get the new girl expelled.

Her father patiently listened to her at the beginning but after saying the stupid freshman's name her father's attitude immediately changed.

<<FLASHBACK<<

'Daddy, she was just so annoying," Fujiwara complained to the older Fujiwara, "I don't know why everyone's like Ayumi Gray, Ayumi this, Ayumi that!"

Kanon lifted the fork to her mouth but the loud noise of glass shattering made her head snap up to look at her father.

In the middle aged man's had was a broken glass wine as he angrily glared at his daughter, "Please tell me you didn't say anything offensive to her," he growled as some blood ran down his fingers from glass.

"Daddy! Your hand!" Kanon gasped as she ran up to her father.

"Answer me child! You didn't say anything offensive to her did you!" he roared as he threw the glass down at the ground. Kanon took a step back in fear as the man she called 'Daddy' glared at her.

"You better listen to this carefully Kanon, Ayumi Gray is one of the most important person in my business, without her our items would never go out of the country," the older Fujiwara glared at his daughter, "You should be thanking her since you have such a luxurious life, without her we wont be having that, so I suggest you be respectful to her!"

>>FLASHBACK END>>

Kanon glared at the tall transfer before her before she walked away not making a scene.

Ayumi then nodded at the girl who was getting cornered by Kanon. The girl smiled at Ayumi before running off, probably going to go change.

Changing into the slightly slutty P.E uniform she calmly waked out of the gym looking for a certain person.

When she spotted the person she quickly walked up to her and sat down besides her. Ryoma who was watching looked at Ayumi in confusion before leaning against the wall for support.

"Hey, Sakuno-chan," Ayumi greet the female. Sakuno immediately blushed and smiled at the beautiful girl next to her. Tomoka who sat next to Sakuno immediately got up and sat next to Ayumi.

"Ayumi-chan, thanks for helping Sakuno from that bitch when I was absent, Sakuno told me everything," Tomoka smiled as she thanked a surprised looking Ayumi.

"Tomoka-chan! You shouldn't cuss," Sakuno scolded as frowned. Tomoka on the other hand just laughed it off.

"Oh by the way I'm Tomoka Osakada, Sakuno's friend since middle school!"

Ayumi smiled and shook her hand with the teen, "Ayumi Gray nice to meet you,"

Sakuno then nervously looked at Ayumi as she fiddled with her fingers, "Um, since you sat next to us, is there something you wanted to talk to us?"

Remembering what she was suppose to do she looked at the two girls before looking around to make sure Ryoma wasn't near. When she spotted him at the far corner leaning against the wall she turned to the girls.

"I actually heard from Coach that you guys are going to Hyotei to watch the girls tennis match, I'm going to go cheer for a friend so I was wondering if I could come with you guys," Ayumi whispered.

Tomoka looked delighted as she smiled, "Yeah, that'll be great, right Sakuno?"

The mentioned girl nodded before smiling happily at her hand in embarrassment.

To say the truth at the beginning, Tomoka disliked Ayumi. She was too close to Ryoma-sama. But after hearing her help Sakuno, her opinion completely changed and she decided that she was a nice girl.

"Ok just to tell you girls, this is a complete secret to Ryoma alright? He doesn't know im not going to practice today, and if he finds out he's going to come looking for us at Hyotei, so secret between girls?"

Tomoka and Sakuno nodded and smiled at their new friend, "Lets meet at the train station," Tomoka chirped.

A/N

Oh my gawd, it feel like forever since i've updated..... i feel terrible, sorry guys, your going to have to wait a bit more for U-!7! im just that evil!!!!

and im going say this straight forward. i have few other stories im writing that you guys might me interested in!

First story is "SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT!" its an Kuroko no baske fiction!

Book two "SLOWLY GAINING" a Naruto Fanfic. WARNING: VERY SLOW UPDATES!!!

And my last book is my newest! "DIVING OFF" so anybody who loved the anime Free! from this summer! im starting a fanfiction!!!! if you love hot guys with amazing swimmers body i sugest you to watch the anime!!! i loved it!!!

So im shamelessly advertising my other stories!!! try checking them out if you have time!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.3K 51
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 33.1K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.8K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...