Naruto neglect fanfic

By Nialah

Why would his parents ignore him? What if the most unlikely clan was to give him a home? What would happen if... More

Prolouge
one
two
100 views!!!
Chapter 3
be patient, so so sorry
four
six
seven
A/N and preview

five

14.4K 290 38
By Nialah

??? POV:
  "You two did what?!" I asked my siblings that may not be related to me by blood but my brother and sister none the less.

"We lost our tempers. What do you think happend?"

"Still to diss out a kage and clan head, and not invite me? Man I would have loved to see thair faces!" I laughed.

"Hn." My older brother said. "Any way why don't you two live with us? Mother and father would love to have you, so would the rest of the clan."

"Thank you nii-san." Said Naruto.

"Hai, thank you." Said Hina-chan.

"No problem. Come on." Aniki said.

"Hai Itachi-nii, Sasu-nii!" They said. 

"Welcome to the familly!" I said grining.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I WILL UPDATE CHAPTERS 6 & 7 LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
686K 23.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
252K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
873K 34.7K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...