The Broken Girl

By emm_alee

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 9(Jake)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29(Lizzie)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 37

3K 77 3
By emm_alee

Skyler's POV

I was sitting on the floor hugging my 2 precious babies close to me afraid that if I let go they will be pulled away from me. I backed away from them and looked at them closely. They both had a mix of mine and Max's looks.

"I missed you guys."I said tears falling out of my eyes as I smiled at them.

"We missed you too."They both said at the same time. I looked between them chuckling a bit and hugged them again. I looked up at Braydon and my smile got even bigger as I laid my head on top of their shoulders. I pulled away from them and stood up walking over to Zach and Braydon and pulling them into a bone crushing hug which they returned.

"Thank you guys."I said tears blurring my vision...Again.

"No problem baby sis."Braydon said kissing the top of my head. We pulled away and I grabbed Tyler's hand and made him come over to the twins.

"Zayn, Zara, this is Tyler."I said to them and watched as Zayn stepped in front of Zara a little bit almost protecting her. Zara rolled her eyes and jumped on top of Zayn's back.  I smiled as I saw Zayn look back with a smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you guys."Tyler said but it sounded more like a question as he looked in my direction his green orbs dancing with confusion.

"Who are you to my mommy?"Zayn asked Tyler. He looked over at me and smiled with love now in his eyes.

"She is the love of my life."He said and I cuddled into his side as I heard an awe come from behind us. I turned around to see Jahyla, Lizzie, Esteban and Jackson standing there.

"You guys spread out a little bit."I told them as I grabbed the twin's hands."Ok this is your auntie Lizzie, and your auntie Jahyla."I said softly pointing to them. I then moved over to the boys and sighed.

"There's your uncle Esteban, uncle Jackson, uncle Braydon and uncle Zach."I said pointing to them. Zayn and Zara soon nodded their heads knowing who was who.

"Mommy, where's daddy?"Zara soon asked making all of us freeze and everybody to stare at me.

"Daddy, isn't coming back, but he's in a better place now."I said my voice slightly cracking and tears falling from my eyes. I bet this would be harder on Zara since she was closer to Max, she was just a big daddy's girl unlike Zayn who was a mamma's boy. Zara's eyes soon clouded with tears as she threw herself at me tears falling from her eyes landing on my shoulders as she silently cried. It took a while for Zayn to understand what I said and soon he came running to me crying for their dead father to come back.

"It's ok. I promise you guys that you won't be alone. OK?"I asked them and they nodded their heads yawning. I looked over at Tyler and silently asked him to help me with my eyes. He picked up Zara who instantly cuddled into him and I picked up Zayn who was already falling asleep on my shoulder. I checked the time and saw it was 5 in the morning. 

"You guys can spend the night if you want."

"Hallelujah!"Esteban and Jackson screamed jumping on top of the couch already falling asleep. We all chuckled at their childish behavior as Lizzie went over to Esteban and cuddle beside him who instantly wrapped his arm around her waist. Jahyla and Jackson doing the same thing before falling asleep. Braydon then went upstairs telling Zach he can sleep on the futon in his room. I went upstairs following the boys but went to my room to see Tyler and Zara cuddling close making my heart flutter to see her already accept him. I laid Zayn down and went in with him after. I kissed the kids heads and kissed Tyler's cheek. A small smile was soon on his face and I laid down beside Zane wondering how my life came to this. How I got my family back. With that thought on my head I fell into a peaceful sleep. 

(Next morning)

I woke up to somebody shaking me and my eyes fluttered open before closing from the harsh light. I slowly opened them again and saw Zara and Zane smiling. I smiled back and stood up and then a thought came into my head. If Zane and Zara were going t stay with me they needed to go to school, needed to have a room and more clothes. God why didn't I think of this sooner. I looked over on my bedside table to see it was already 3 almost 4 o'clock in the afternoon.  I looked back at the twins to see them playing some sort of game and Tyler came out of the bathroom.

"Hey babe."He said and I smiled at him. He sat down and laid his head down on my lap looking up at me.

"I gotta get a job."I said as I started playing with his hair. Tyler's eyebrow's scrunched together."The kids need to go to school, and they can't sleep in my room forever."I explained a little and realization soon flashed through his eyes as his mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Maybe we can all move into Braydon's lake house and just enroll the kids into a pre-k."He said as I thought for a little bit.

"Yea maybe that'll- wait we?"I asked as I realized he said we. 

"Yup"He said popping the 'p'. A smile slowly crept onto my face as I leaned down a little bit.

"That might actually work."I said and pecked his lips before checking the kids who were now roaming the room.

"You guys hungry?"I asked them and they nodded their heads before dashing out the door. The one thing I forgot."I said staring at Tyler as he was confused yet again."They eat like me."I said walking downstairs. I entered the kitchen to see Braydon flipping pancakes and Zach making some eggs.

"Hey Braydon can we move into the lake house?"I asked and he thought for a little but nodded his head yes.

"You remember how to fix up a car?"He asked me and I just gave him a look that said 'Duh'.

"Of course you do. I can you give a job at the garage."He said and I nodded my head...I could do that. Zach and Braydon served the kids their food then mine then everybody else who was awake. The 2 couples were still asleep.

"Why do I smell bacon?"We heard a groggy voice ask.

"Bacon?"Soon Jahyla Esteban and Jackson were in the kitchen grabbing their breakfast as Lizzie was still sleeping.

"If anything I know what would make Lizzie wake up."I said looking at Jahyla and she smirked.

"3...2...1 DOUGHNUTS!!"Me and Jahyla screamed and soon enough we heard a 'thump' before a fully awake Lizzie came in searching the kitchen for the sweets.

"Aww man...No doughnuts?"She asked sighing as me and Jahyla shook our heads no.

"But there's bacon."Tyler said pointing to the stove as Lizzie shrugged and went to grab her breakfast. We all sat down in sat silence, nobody moving or making a sound, not even the kids who just sat there looking at there hands. I felt something crawling up my throat and I knew that wasn't good. I slapped my hand over my mouth and ran out of the room rushing into the bathroom throwing up everything I had fr breakfast even some stomach acid which hurt like hell.

When I was sure I wasn't gonna puke anymore I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth getting rid of the vomit taste. I walked out the bathroom and sat down at the table with my head in my hands. Braydon passed me a water and Zach rubbed my back soothingly. Jahyla put her hand on my forehead and frowned.

"You're a bit warm, you feeling ok?"She asked and nodded my head. Other than the pounding headache I have and just puking my guts out I felt perfectly fine. Realization dawned on me, Lizzie and Jahyla must've noticed cause their faces had smiles that I felt would break their faces in half.

"I'm gonna get changed, and go to the store really quick."I said and went upstairs and into my room. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and one of Tyler's hoodies. I grabbed 10 dollars and ran out the house getting into Tyler's car, since his keys were in his pocket. I raced down the street and to the pharmacy where I bought 3 boxes. Gotta make sure. I payed for them and went back home going up the stairs with the girls following me.

"Do you think it's true?"Lizzie asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know, we only just had sex but it could be from-"oh my god. "It could be from multiple times. I did it with him multiple times." I exclaimed and the girls frowns turned into an icy cold glare.

"When were we gonna get told about this?"Jahyla asked and I just smiled sheepishly and ran into the bathroom closing and locking the door. I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing one night.Other nights I was just craving sex and ugh. Way too many times to remember. I followed the instructions and waited till I heard the beep from all the sticks. I only decided to use 2 boxes and just save the 3rd one. I looked over at the stick that decided if Tyler was going to love me more or hate me.

"What does it say?"Lizzie asked and I opened the door my jaw touching the floor.

"I'm pregnant."I said with a small smile and tears filling my eyes. The girls squealed and hugged me and we all jumped around laughing with big, goofy smiles. 

"We should go tell the others."The girls said and I nodded my head and we went downstairs to see all the boys there playing with Zayn and Zara. I cleared my throat and the girls sat down. All of a sudden my throat felt dry like it was sandpaper.

"I'mpregnant."I said quickly under my breath and everybody just stared at me confused making me sigh.

"I'm pregnant."I said again this time slowly. 

The room fell silent and I was lifted off the ground with strong arms around my waist. I looked down to see Tyler with a big goofy smile on his face like he just won a contest to go and see Fall Out Boy. I laughed as he put me down and kissed me all over my face. I felt multiple strong arms around and knew the guys were hugging me and I hugged them all back loving the feeling of being safe and no longer in danger. I tugged on Tyler's hand and we both went upstairs into my room with the kids. Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips still smiling like the cheshire cat.

"This day could not get any better."He said resting his head on top of mine as we each picked up one of the kids.

"Agreed."Even though he managed t break me even more than I already was. He found a way to pick up all the pieces of my broken heart and put them back together not worrying about all the cuts he got from doing so. The once bad boy fixed me, The Broken Girl.

A/N: Hey Guys!! So I finally finished the book and I'm thinking about putting up an epilogue. If you want a sequel just vote or comment and I will see what I will do.

Thank you guys for staying with me even though it took me a long time to finish it. Sorry of there's any mistakes but it 3 am right now but I hope you enjoyed my book and follow me to read my other book, The Badass Girl and Bad Boy. There will be another book coming out soon but I promise to update these ones faster.

Hope you enjoyed! Later!

~Anonymous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 3K 41
โ I'm scared, scared I'll go back to being broken now that he isn't here to fix me anymoreโž Before, Florence Clarke was hospitalised for having anore...
524K 13.4K 37
Allison Dawson was anything but ordinary, she's an underground boxer. She loved making old people smile, walking her dogs, and anything a teenager wo...
120K 5.7K 44
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
571K 12.5K 28
Hannah Jacobs was the feistiest kid in town and always got into arguments with the bad boy next door. Most kids were scared of him, but not Hannah. S...