Letters to him // Yoonseok

By Rumaisha08

"Your gummy smile is really pretty. Show it more often. " More

I
Tried
To
Heal
You
But
Gave
Up
Why
Didn't
You
Try?
Thank you for trying.
The end
Bonus pictures

You

2.9K 281 21
By Rumaisha08

Dear Yoongi hyung,
I am sorry for annoying you with these letters but I am worried about you. Today when you returned my news paper, which was sent to your house by mistake. You didn't say anything and I didn't dare to. After you left I noticed something.

There was blood on one of the papers. Are you okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 50 11
A book about Jungkook loving Jimin and Jimin loving Jungkook. Hope you enjoy reading this!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Please vote and comment ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ โ€ขFluff โ€ขSmut โ€ขSlow...
24.9K 513 18
Sequel too "loving Zack Morris" college. College life. A new chapter. Without him. Or at least that's what I thought. In which after Katie finds her...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
4.6K 147 11
chances are given to people that earns your trust,not by the people who will do the same mistake Character Jikook (obvious) Namjin Taegi Top jungko...