Idiotic Intimacy

By -taeyongie

(COMPLETED) "you guys are so stupid to not notice that you guys LOVE each other !" third person- ( finish wri... More

just an intro
character s
first
second
third
fifth
sixth
seventh
eight
ninth
tenth
eleventh
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

fourth

144 5 1
By -taeyongie

" um , thank you for today " I said. " its nothing haha " he replied .

" let me send you back home . " he added . " okay "

--

" thank you again doyoung " I said then bid him a goodbye . but at that moment I felt I left something .

" um hey do young! " I called him who is walking away . "huh ? " he gaps when he turned back and saw me cupped his cheeks .

" um. See you soon on prom ! Bye " I said then ran into my house .did I really do that .. Ugh whatever.

--

I touched my cheek where she kissed . its my first ever kiss . from her otherwise it from seoyeon the girl who is desperate for me I guess . well naryssa is different . she isn't desperate . even tho she is near to johnny doesn't mean they r in love and I already prove that to myself .

Seoyeon , I didn't see her for awhile ever since naryssa moved here . that good news tho . I thought while walking back home .

" well look he's back , do young go greet you cousin " my mom said . cousin ? if I'm not wrong my cousin is all in Japan .

I was shocked when I saw .. seoyeon .

" s-she's my cousin .. " I mutters .

" well , my sister just married another man and it suppose to have a daughter and she's your cousin now " my mother explained .

w-what is happening ..

" she just moved near us " my mom added .

its all ruin . my life ..

--

°nryssajackson

bbbbbbbbbbbae
are yu oke now ?
I need someone to accompany me to buy some cloths.

°dayumyounghoe

im fine now sweetheart
wow that new
since when u wanna buy cloths

°nryssajackson

grrrrrrrrrr yuuuuuu
Its for that freaking prom

°dayumyounghoe

O.O you already had a mate to go with ? ? °•°
?°•°?
who is the lucky dude

°nryssajackson

its doyoung
I kinda like him , he help me much with my assignments u know .

°dayumyounghoe

uh that boi .

°nryssajackson

is youngho jealous ?
aren't u going ?

°dayumyounghoe

I ain't . I ain't .

°nrysajackson

okay bih see u tmrw love ya

°dayumyounghoe

rite , loveya too

if only he could know that he actually likes her . and she likes him but they r blind . ( lmao haha )

--

" ay ! " naryssa greet youngho from the front door . " ay " he replied normally .

" ugh u look horrible " she said then touched his face . " you too " he said then smiled at her . she chuckles .

" let's go now " she said and they went together to the mall.

" hey sometimes I wonder. Why did u pick doyoung " he suddenly said .

" umm " she thinks . " I don't know I just find that he is sweet " she replied .

he nods . if only she knows that the person she talking about , my old crush likes him and she's crazy I could say . but its okay I'll protect her . he thought .

" woo I really like this dress " he exclaimed. " is it me who is buying or u ?" She replied sarcastically .

he chuckles " haha okay . you pick it , ill wait " he replied .

after moments finish picking , they went to a cafe to take lunch together .
but then johnny saw a familiar figure outside the cafe . its doyoung and seoyeon . it looks like doyoung didn't enjoy it though . luckily naryssa didn't saw it even he didn't tell her about he saw them so her heart wouldn't tear apart.

" youngho what take you so long to eat them ugh " she mutters . " uh? oh haha wait " I said then put all of the food inside in my mouth . " haha its nothing eat slowly so you wouldn't choke " she said then I chuckles while nodding .

--

" doyoung look there " seoyeon said while pointing at a couple which is Johnny and Naryssa . " they look so sweet " she added . I rolled my eyes point of annoyed .

she smirked evily . " I know you like her but poor you since I don't think she will like you back " she said . " well she already are " I said . she chuckles sarcastically .

well I saw you with her watching movies and she kissed you but that won't happen again . she internally said .

// yeahhh that's it // // tbc //

voteee ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 3.5K 14
[COMPLETED] donghyuck's way of telling mark what he felt was through writing on sticky notes. started: 19.05.2019 ended: 18.06.2019 written & publish...
138K 8.1K 30
"dude you cant fall in love with your coworker" soulmate au. book 5 of the soulmate series. swearing used. highest rankings: #3 mark #1 doyoung #2 ta...
31.7K 1.6K 30
"Dear Diary, why does Lee Jeno have to be so fucking cute?" "Dear Diary, I'm in belief that Jaemin hates me." - Na Jaemin writes his feelings in a di...
7.9K 292 23
{Completed} 'I'm sorry but my girlfriend don't like it when you come around me ' ' but you're the one that come around me' nct;babydontlikeit