SasuNaru Why do I Love You?!

By 1Anime_Lover1

Sasuke comes back to the village and Naruto couldn't be happier. But what happens when Sakura tries to come i... More

Chapter 1
The Injury
Authors Note
REVENGE TIME!!!!
SAVING THE GIRL!
TIME TO DIE!!!
ITS BEEN SO LONG
Delusional
Finally Revealed
Turning Tables
Its You!?!?
It wasn't real?!?
Set a Date!
BEGIN THE CEREMONY!
Honeymoon~
Epilouge
EDITING???

Finally Back

3K 74 25
By 1Anime_Lover1

(Naruto's P.O.V)
I jumped from tree to tree getting closer to konoha. I thought back to the memories I had of this place. This is where I met him. Where I met.......Kabuto. Kabuto disappeared for so long I assumed he was dead. I still can't believe he was the one who kidnapped me. After a while i saw Konoha in the distance. Finally home. I slow down and jump to the entrance. I look around and see nobody. "Is anyone here?" I yell out. "Naruto? Is that you?" I look towards the sound of the voice and see Sasuke. I smile. "Hey Sasuke. I'm back." He smiles and runs towards me enveloping me in a hug. "Sasuke. I have Yuki. You're suffocating her." He quickly pulls away. "Sorry. I was so worried." I peck his lips. "I'm here now." His tears roll down his cheek one by one. "Naruto........Wake up." I look at him confused. "What?" He shakes me. "WAKE UP!" Suddenly I jolt awake to Sasuke shaking me. "Are you okay? You're crying." I sit up. "Where's Yuki?" He looks at me confused. "Yuki? Who's that?" My eyes widen. "What...."

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've given you two chapters in the same day to apologize. I might not update tomorrow because my phone is acting up. I'll update as soon as I can. Bye

Deedee out😎😎😋😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
439K 14.3K 19
(modern day) ''uh is it too late to friendzone this?'' ''unless you want to be friends with benefits?'' he smirked. ''damn I'm fucked!'' ''Of course...
84.5K 2.2K 10
Itachi brought over a Senpai from school, his name was Naruto. Sasuke saw some things he shouldn't have and became conscious of Naruto. Later on, Nar...
21K 713 10
WARNING: contains boy x boy with the characters I do not own, if you feel offended please do ignore. People usually assume that "love at first sight...