Camp Neptune ⇝ 5SOS

By asdflkjhg5sos

In which, four boys go to camp CALM ; OT4 ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016 More

warnings and description
"prologue: no sexual contact"
"one: gay as fuck baby"
"two: masturbating in the shower"
"three: fuck off lucifer"
"four: ash you dirty whore"
"five: losers get naked"
"six: don't boss me around"
"seven: like aliens and shit"
"eight: i might spank you"
"nine: i'm a teenage boy desperate for dick"
"ten: what if I sucked my own dick?"
"eleven: a dog is a trusted source"
"twelve: i'm not dead"

"thirteen: you have a nice ass"

968 51 16
By asdflkjhg5sos

hi I updated this for once, as you know I'm not totally in to writing 5sos as a ship but I'm trying my best

Pls vote and comment through out

-

Luke, Calum and Michael woke up together and got ready for the day, heading to breakfast. They were midway through their food when Calum stood up from the table suddenly, "Ash!" He yelled, running towards the boy who stood in the doorway of the canteen.

Luke and Mike stood too and they all quickly embraced Ashton in a tight hug. Everyone was staring at them as they hugged and Ashton gave them all soft kisses, before he told them to sit down again. They dug back in to their food, Ashton had already eaten something that morning so he simply talked to his boys.

Soon Louis came over to the table, "hey," he smiled, "how are you doing Ashton?"

"I'm good." Ashton smiled, "just gotta keep reminding me to take my insulin."

"I'll try my best, and I just wanted to say that you're off cleaning duty now."

"Oh yay." Luke said, "Cody felt bad didn't he?" He snorted.

"Yep." Louis grinned, "okay have fun guys."

Ashton then turned to his boyfriends, "thanks for the flowers and teddy and stuff, they're all in my bedroom at home."

"Cute." Michael smiled, "you real shit us up yesterday."

"Sorry." Ashton patted Michael's hand from across the table. "I just forget sometimes."

After breakfast they got ready for the day and went to their first activity which was an IT lesson, so they headed to the computer rooms and grabbed a row of seats at the back together, they logged in using the usernames and passwords they were given.

In the computer room there was a printer so while everyone was having a photoshop lesson, Luke got up with his creativity writing book and went to the printer, he opened it up and put the book down and hit photo copy. He copied each page he wrote about his boys, then folded them up and put them inside the book and sat back down between Michael and Calum. Luke then took out the pieces of paper, handing each of the boys their respective pages. Luke watched as they read through it and blushed when Calum squeezed his blushed cheeks. "Aren't you the cutest little thing in the world?" Calum cooed. Luke let all of the boys kiss at him and hug him, before they continued with activities.

Their next activity was caving, and when they entered the main hall, they met an instructive who had a big bucket of helmets with lights attached to them. "Hey guys!" The guy grinned at the group that filed in to the room, "I'm Harry, and we're gonna do some caving, obviously we don't have any actual caves but underneath the floorboards we have our own cave system, and the goal is to safely find the caver that's gotten lost and stuck and rescue them!" He beamed. "And after you'll be taught CPR."

Everyone was handed a helmet and Luke helped Calum tighten his helmet. Then everyone was helped down in to the caving system, and Luke wiggled his butt in to place as he sat back and watched as Calum got through the caving system, Luke whined, how the hell was he gonna fit through these tiny ass tunnels?

Luke followed after Calum, who was wearing some tiny little shorts, "you have a nice ass." Luke told him.

Calum giggled and stopped, pushing his ass back and letting Luke bite at his jean shorts and nuzzle his face in between his cheeks. "Oh I like that." Calum giggled again and started crawling again.

Luke huffed in the small space, "I fucking hate this, hate small spaces, hate caving."

Calum wiggled his butt, "you'll be fine."

Luke stopped and sat down in the small space, bringing his knees to his chest. Calum noticed Luke had stopped and turned around in the tight space, crawling back to Luke and cupping his face, "Lu, you okay?"

"I can't do small spaces." Luke said, lifting his head to Calum. "I really don't like it Cal."

"We'll get you out, Harry said to knock three times and they'd open the hatch nearest." So Calum knocked on the wooden ceiling above them and waited until a hatch opened a few feet from them, Luke quickly crawled out and pulled his legs to his chest again, undoing the helmet and putting it on the floor. Calum came and sat beside him, rubbing the blonds back. "Take deep slow breaths." Calum said, letting Luke lean against him.

Harry came over to them, "you boys okay?" He asked.

Calum looked up, "can you get Ashton and Michael too?" He asked.

Harry located Ashton and Michael under the floorboards and they were pulled out and went over to Luke who had his head buried in Calum's chest. "Hey what's wrong?" Ashton asked as he knelt down in front of Luke.

"He didn't like how small it was, he's a big boy too so it wasn't fun for him." Calum explained, feeling Michael sit beside him. All the boys petted Luke and rubbed at him and waited until he'd calmed down so Luke could speak for himself.

When Luke did calm down he blinked slowly, he felt so tired, "I just want to sleep." Luke said quietly, Harry had heard and took pity on the kid.

"You can take one of the boys with you back to your cabin." Harry said, "sleep for a while."

Luke whined and shook his head, "no, need them all." He said, looking up at Harry with big blue eyes. Harry caved in and let the four boys leave the buildings and go back to their cabin. They all climbed in to Luke's bunk and Luke let Calum lay on his chest as he was the smallest with Ashton holding Luke's back with Michael cuddled to his chest by the small window. Michael kissed Luke's forehead, and pressed his cheek there, running his hands through Luke's curls, "didn't know you didn't like small spaces?" Michael asked.

"You guys wanted to go caving so I thought I'd just let you, didn't wanna disappoint." Luke said, nuzzling in to his boyfriends.

"You silly boy." Ashton said, kissing the back of Luke's neck. "You could've just said and you could have done something else for that activity, you could've done music."

Luke shrugged, "like being with you boys."

Luke soon fell asleep in the pile on of boys, Michael occasionally left kisses on his face which made Luke twitch with each peck. They all napped until lunch came around and went back to the cafeteria, Luke was still tired, and had sleep in his eyes so he grabbed his burger and sat down with his boys at their usual table before digging in to his food. Half way through their food, Louis came over to their table again, "hey, Harry told me what happened at caving, you okay?" Louis asked Luke.

Luke nodded, "yeah, I'm good now, just don't like small spaces." He smiled tightly.

Louis placed his hand on Luke's shoulder, squeezing, "well be careful kid."

"I will Louis." Luke's smile was real then as Louis left, maybe Louis actually liked him now. He turned to his boys, putting an arm around Calum's waist, kissing his cheek, "thanks for calming me down before guys," he said.

"It's okay, I heard you stop and knew something was up." Calum said, "you're just too much of a big boy to fit in that caving place."

Luke nodded, "probably Cal."

"Do you guys wanna sleep on mattresses again tonight? We can have a nice cuddle fest." Calum suggested.

Luke shrugged, "I'm fine with that."

"Wait can we make a fort." Ashton asked. "We can have one and watch tv, it can be fun." He grinned.

"Alright." Calum agreed. "I'm a great fort maker."

"Yay, its a fort night." Luke smiled.

So later that night after dinner and their night time activity, they went to their cabin and made their fort, turned on the tv and watched the shitty police show that was on. Calum was laying on top of Luke with their legs entwined, Michael was pressed in close to Calum and Ashton against Michael's back, all their heads tilted to the tv.

Calum ran his hands up Luke's bare tummy and his chest, getting to his nipples and pinching them. Luke squeaked and grabbed Calum's wrists, "what're you doing Cal?"

Calum giggled, "you like that?" He pinched again, harder and Luke pressed his body harder against Calum's, "oh you do, big boy Luke likes his nipples pinched."

Ashton chuckled, reaching over the two boys and pinching at Luke's body. "Leave me alone." Luke whines, rolling over and letting Calum straddle him, he leant down and bit at Luke's nipple, then sucked making Luke moan and reach down and grabbed at Calum's ass hard. Calum rocked against Luke's groin, getting himself harder. Calum grinned and placed his hands on Luke's chest, "I wanna give you guys my virginity." He kissed Luke, "I'm ready for you guys to fuck me."

Luke smiled, "great."

Michael was quiet, feeling Ashton caress his waist, "I wish I could too." Michael said, "but I don't think I can." He said.

"Then we'll wait, wants us all to be ready." Luke smiled, reaching a hand to Michael and entwining their fingers.

"Then you'll have to wait till I'm in love with all three of you."

Luke grinned, "easy, I'll make you fall quickly." He leant over and kissed Michael's head, Michael giggled and leant up, making their lips meet softly.

Luke then huffed, "I wanna go shower." He said, patting Calum's butt and he got up, but Calum whined and grabbed Luke's wrist, Luke fell back down on him, "what?"

Calum grabbed his hips, "I wanna shower with you."

Luke nodded, "Okay." They got up and headed to the bathroom, Luke turned on the shower and then pushed down his shorts, glancing at Calum who was kicking away his panties. Luke smiled and took down his boxers, they then got in the shower and Calum didn't hesitate to wrap his hand around the base of Luke's hard cock. Luke leant against the tiled wall, letting Calum stroke at his cock, "that's good babyboy." Luke said.

Calum grinned, putting one hand on Luke's chest, the other stroking him, he leant up on his tip toes and kissed Luke passionately, their tongues meeting quickly and moaning in to each other's mouths. Luke moaned and put his hands on Calum's ass, holding him close.

Luke bucked his hips forward, fucking in to Calum's fists, "fuck." Luke mumbled against Calum's mouth, "such a pretty fucking boy."

Calum giggled, "want me to suck you off? Wanna swallow you down."

Luke pushed Calum down to his knees by his shoulders and soon Calum took Luke's cock in his mouth, he took in only the tip first and sucked as his hand held the base. Luke's hands slid in to his hair and helped as Calum slowly took more in to his mouth, he hummed in delight at the taste of Luke and looked up at the blond, their eyes met and Luke sent him a cheeky grin, "you like that baby?" Calum nodded, "you're such a little cockslut babyboy." He cooed, running his hand through Calum's hair as Calum finally got all of Luke down his throat, his nose nuzzled up against Luke's pubes.

Calum didn't gag or choke, simply held Luke's gaze but then Luke held his hair tighter and pulled Calum back, then he slammed forward in to Calum's mouth. Calum's eyes slid shut as his hips fucked forward and started to enjoy himself. Luke hummed and lay his head back against the tiles, bathing in his ecstasy of it all, god he couldn't wait to fuck his boys in to next week.

Luke didn't take long at all to come across Calum's face, Calum was so good, he knew exactly what to do with his talented mouth. Calum pulled away once Luke had finished and licked his lips, swallowing his come. Calum picked up the rest of the come and sucked it off his fingers, he looked up at Luke and giggled. He then stood and kissed Luke on the mouth softly, "thank you." Calum said.

"Thank you?"

"You taste good, I liked it, so I'm saying thank you." Calum laughed softly.

Luke chuckled and kissed Calum again before they showered off, once they dried off they went back out to the living room and up to their bunks and Luke pulled on a clean pair of boxers and that was it, Calum put on one of Luke's shirts and some underwear and they went back downstairs and sat back in the fort. Michael sat up when Luke got in and was quick to stop Luke from sitting by placing his hand on  Luke's crotch.

"Oh." Luke said, "you okay Michael?"

Michael nodded, "I heard you and Calum and I wanted to see it."

"See it?" Luke repeated.

"I wanna warm up to it, then when the time comes I can be a little more ready." Michael smiled sweetly and god how could Luke say no to that soft little smile.

"Are you sure?" Luke asked. He wanted Michael to do it all himself, so Luke knew for sure that Michael wanted it.

Michael nodded, "yeah. Sit down please."

Luke sat down in the fort and leant against the sofa in there, Michael sat between his legs and grabbed the shorts in his fists, then tugged and Luke lifted his hips. Michael dropped the shorts somewhere and looked at Luke, "no underwear?"

"I like to sleep in just shorts or naked." Luke shrugged.

With all the boys watching Luke was half hard already, and Michael was just staring at Luke's cock and Luke glanced at Calum and Ashton, they were just as entrapped with Luke and his hardening cock. Michael then looked to Luke's face, "can you touch yourself?"

"Oh okay." Luke said, he reached down and wrapped his hand around himself, jacking himself off and getting himself to full mast. Luke looked at Michael's pretty face as he touched himself, thinking about if Michael touched him, what it would be like, after all Ashton and Calum had both sucked him off, and he was desperate to know what it was like with Michael but he knew he had to wait and he would.

Michael turned to the other two boys and saw that they had tents in their shorts and christ Michael wanted to see, they'd gotten hard just because Luke's cock was out. "Can you two touch yourself too?" Michael asked.

The two boys went to Luke's sides and Calum kicked off his underwear and sucked two fingers in to his mouth. Ashton started getting off right where he was, and held on to Luke's thigh. "Can you tell me when you're about to come Luke?" Michael questioned, and Luke nodded, looking at all his boys and watched as Calum slipped two fingers inside of him, "Jesus." Luke whispered. Luke's spare hand went down to his balls and fondled himself as he touched his cock, god he wasn't gonna last long at all with all this going on around him.

Calum came first, rocking his hips down on his fingers and moaning loudly, his hand gripped tightly at Luke's thigh, coming untouched as he came all over his thighs and tummy. Ashton came next, all over his shirt.

Michael watched it all happen with a small smile, so he went to Calum first and cleaned up his tummy, then he got some of Ashton's and noticed they tasted differently, Calum less salty than Ashton.

Then when Luke was ready to come, "Yes yes I'm gonna come fuck." Luke said, and Michael lay down on his tummy and took the head of Luke's cock in his mouth, and Luke was still stroking until he was coming in Michael's mouth. "Oh fuck Michael."

Luke's hand went to Michael's cheek, and soothes him as he took it and then Michael swallowed and lifted his head and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Michael looked at Luke and blushed deeply, Luke chuckled and kissed Michael softly. Luke tucked himself away, "that was nice Mikey, thank you."

Michael nodded, "it was nice," he shrugged.

Luke reached forward and kissed his forehead, "good boy."

They all cleaned up and leant down, and snuggled up in the covers with the tv now off. Michael was cuddled up tightly to Luke's chest, humming in delight at the way Luke smelt. Luke fell asleep quickly, probably from the two orgasms and Michael heard the others fall asleep too, so Michael thought about what he'd done and he'd enjoyed the way they'd tasted and loved to watch them and he'd love to hear Luke call him a good boy, and he wanted to keep hearing it.

All Michael knew was that he'd loved what they'd done today, and he knew he liked his boys a lot, could love them all one day.

-

This took forever to write for me I'm sorry lol

And thanks for almost 60k reads???? Like how

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 10.1K 59
REQUESTS CLOSED
188K 7.5K 18
The one where michaels 20 year old brother makes a new friend and 15 year old michael is completely infatuated.
53.7K 2.3K 41
A hurt tattoo artist, a crazed painter, a confused druggie, and a controlling gangster...It sounds like a chaotic mix of colors that shouldn't be abl...
1.8K 43 18
Hey, i'm going to write some imagines with the boys for you. You can send me some ideas of personal stories and I try to write them. ☺️❤️