Back Bitches And I'm Bringing...

By sheri16

❇ Book One ❇ ♠ The Rejected Mate Series ♠ ◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼... More

Back Bitches And I'm Bringing Hell!!! Literally
Rejection
Regrets
Memories
Characters
Happy Again
Best friend & The Truth
Watch Out!
All Hell Broke Loose
Fight!
Sing for you & Mate?
Secrets, Don't last long
~ Betrayal & Trouble ~
~ Hurt the Bitch ~
~ Unexpected ~
~I Always Get What I Want~
~One Hell Of A Headache!!~
~Jaxon~
~Well This Should Be Fun~
~One Hell Of A Day~
~ Karma's A Bitch ~
~ Back Fired ~
~ Time To Explain ~
~I Live For Death~
~Fully Mated~
~I Feel Totally Complete~
~It Hurts~
~Our Babies~
~Happily Married~
~Epilogue~
~Author's Note~
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Authors Note! 7/3/18 9:28am (Southern Hemisphere Date/Time)
IMPORTANT NOTE (NOT A CHAPTER)

A Very Fucked Off Author!

5.5K 122 17
By sheri16

Hey Everyone!

I know it has been a while since I've updated on this book. But it seems that someone wants to steal the contents and ideas from this very book!

Now I've done a little hunting and honestly it really does fuck me off, because I usually am a nice person but once someone steals something of mine and tries to claim it as their own. I will not stand for it!

As I have said time and time again to anyone who tries to steal anything within my books, THEY ARE UNDER THE PROTECTION OF COPYRIGHT© <<<- SEE THAT THERE!? THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T STEAL ANYTHING WITHIN THIS BOOK UNLESS AND I APPROVE OR MY LAWYER DOES.

Now I'm not going to take legal action against this author, I am just going to report her. Hopefully she will learn her bloody lesson.

Sorry to my readers though, you guys are amazing, It's just people like that really piss me off.

Happy Reading!

- Sheri Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.6K 56
Finding your soulmate in a werewolf community is the greatest thing that could happen to you. But not to Chase. Chase, the soon-to-be Alpha of the B...
1.9M 25K 34
" You are my mate and i forbid you from going out with any other guy.", he hissed. "You can't do this to me! I have rights you know!", i yelled. "Wha...
630K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
451K 9.8K 35
Book #1 of the Gonzalez Brothers Series Bella Garcia has spent her whole life in torture, going through agonizing pain everyday, and still she has th...