Happy Again

Andrea's P.O.V

My eyes shot open, I looked around at the unfamiliar room, A white 52 inch t.v hung on the baby blue colored walls opposite side of me. On the right was a glass wall looking over the forest lucky I was on the third floor, On the left were three doors, I'm guessing one leads to the bathroom.

One to the walk in closet and the other leads out of this room, I finally realized i was on a comfy queen sizes bed with a white duvet. There was a knock at the door in walked that guy who looked familiar.

"Hey Rea" He said.

Where have I heard that before?

"Rea are you okay?" He spoke again

"How do you know me?" I asked

"You don't remember me?" He asked in a sad tone. I looked into his eyes and my vision started to blur, I was swept into a memory.

(A/N: Same memory as Cole had but it ended when it was time for her to leave)

"Coley?" He opened his arms up for me, so I ran to him and cry.

"Shhh Rea, it's okay I got you. No ones every gonna take you away from me ever again, I promise" I looked up at my cousin to see he had been crying like me so I hugged him tighter. After four hours of us catching up and watching movies. There came a knock at the door in came what looked like Cole's beta, he looked at us nervously.

"Alpha?" He said walking through the door.

"Yes Kaleb?"

"Well me and the boys were wondering if we could meet your cousin?" Kaleb asked nervously casting his eyes to the ground, like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

"Hmm how about N-" But he was cut of by me.

"Cole be nice! Of course boys, come in" I scolded my cousin as he pouted, in walked three other boys behind the beta

"Hey I'm Jc Harries. If you haven't noticed that I look like this idiot, we are twins but sadly he is older, I'm just smarter and better looking" A blond hair blue eyed boy said pulling me into a hug.

"Psssshh!!! You wish brother! I'm better looking and way smarter than you, I'm Tyler Harries. By the way and we share the thirds in command position" Tyler said pushing his brother to the ground and hugging me.

"It's okay, and hey I'm also a twin but I can't say that I'm better looking than my twin. Well because he's a boy, so to most girls he's hotter. But to most boys I'm better looking than him. I really don't know but I will have to wait to see, if I'm smarter than him" I said but a bit of sadness showing in my voice.

"Hey i'm Andrew Hunter. The pack warrior" He said blushing slightly.

"Aww! Your so cute when you blushing" I gushed pinching his cheeks.

"I'm not cute, I'm handsome and hot! Not cute" Andrew defended slapping my hands away.

"Whatever you say buddy! But your cute when you blush" I yelled blocking my ears, Pretending I wasn't listening.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

"Ha! You just admitted your cute" I screamed doing a happy dance.

"Anyway I'm Kaleb Johnson. The beta" Kaleb said nervously

"And also the idiot" Andrew coughed

"Dick" Jc muttered

"Stupid head" Cole growled hitting his own face

"Who knocked you out with a tree branch, right dumb ass" Tyler scolded looking straight at Kaleb.

"Yea. About that I'm so sorry I thought you were gonna run, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it please don't tell your dad, brother or uncle" Kaleb said nervously scratching the back of his head

"It's okay, My head still hurts but it's fine. Friends?" I asked holding out my hand, he took it and said

"Friends"

"And we can be best friends right?" The twins asked as their eyes lit up

"Sure, and Kaleb? Even if I wanted to tell them I can't" I said kinda disappointed.

"About that I contacted dad last night, he told Drake and he told your dad (Hades) And ther-" Cole started but was cut off.

"Downstairs. Right now waiting for us to come down" Kaleb said.

In a matter of seconds I took of running down two sets of stairs with the boys hot on my heels. I froze as i got to the living room.

There stood my twin brother, My uncle and my dad. Who looked like he was about to burst into tears, I know your probably thinking how can. Hades. King of the underworld cry?, Well I am his daughter he lost thirteen years ago. So you would probably cry to.

"Rea?"Drake asked .

"Baby girl?" Dad said. At the same time with their arms wide open.

"Dre?! Daddy!!" I yelled running to them and crying for the second time today but I didn't care.

I had my real family back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy the edited version.

-Sheri Xx

Edited: 25/5/18