When Hate Turns To Love (Nial...

By Blaise23

One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was goin... More

When Hate Turns To Love (Niall Horan Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not a chapter just a question!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Important!!!!please read!!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Please Read!!!

Chapter 76

45.4K 940 272
By Blaise23

Kaylee's P.O.V.

I felt like shit, complete shit as I rolled over, the sight of the sun forcing me to close my eyes again. "Morning babe." I heard Niall's voice from somewhere in the room. "You have an hour to get yourself together before you have to go with your mum to get hair and make up done."

"I'm not going." I groaned enveloping myself back into the blankets, trying to disappear away from this headache.

"You have to, the weddings tonight."He laughed. I say up slowly, my eyes opening to see Niall sat at the little table with two cups of coffee and bagels. "C'mere and eat."

I got out of bed slowly making my way over to the delicious looking bagels. I sat down and he handed me one of the cups the top reading, peppermint. He knows me so well.

After we finished breakfast and I showered, I was out the door with the help of a few pills. "The boys and I are going around to visit a few people we know around here but I should be back when you are." Niall smiled, giving me a quick kiss and dispearing into I think Liam's room.

Riley walked out looking just as deathly as I did and it made me feel a bit better about my appearance, or lack of.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked, her voice hoarse and scratchy.

"Shitty, I remember like nothing from last night." I laughed as we walked toward my mothers room. 

"Well, to fill you in. You made out with a stripper." I turned to her, my eyes popping out of my head and mouth on the floor. She laughed nodding her head as she read my thoughts of disbelief. "It was crazy."

"Are you sure? Was Niall ma-"

"Morning girls!" My mothers chirpy voice intueruppted me, a bright smile on her face.

"Morning mom." I smiled slightly, be nice, it's her wedding day.

"So I figured we'll get our hair done then our make up yeah?" She questioned but it was more of a, you don't have a choice that's the way we're doing it, tone. We both just nodded and followed her down to the lobby into a black SUV. 

This was going to be a long fucking day.

Niall's P.O.V.

I have such a weird feeling in my stomach, I miss Kaylee. I saw her only 10 minutes ago and I miss her and I want her here next to me which is weird. We'vee been apart before clearly but this time I really miss her like in an unexplainable way.

"Ni, okay?"

"Uh yeah sure." I responded not sure what i was saying yes too. 

I knew she'd be back in a few hours but I don't want to wait that long to touch her.

Stop Niall, you're becoming clingy. I mean what's going to happen when you go away for 8 months next month?

Fuck, that's next month already and I haven't even told her.

"Dude come on." Zayn chuckled patting my back. I stood up off the chair and followed them all out of the hotel room, trailing down to the lobby of the large over decorated hotel. 

"Where are we even going again?" I asked once we survived the run through the paps and fans into the safety of the car.

"To the studio in new york to record some songs there." Liam turned around from the front seat. "That's what we were talking about in the hotel room!" He gave a confused almost concerned look but I just shook it off.

By the time we got to the studio it was nearly two hours later than when we left, traffic was horrible. 

"Hello boys, nice to see you." One of the sound technitions, David, greeded us. "Just a few songs so that you can enjoy the big mans wedding, yeah?"

"I want Zayn, Louis and Harry in the booth first." Another man ordered whille they went inside getting ready. I just stared at the clock not wanting to be here, not without her. 

Even when it was my turn I just looked at that clock, the digital green letters burned into my eyes. 

"Niall, c'mon, put something into it." David barked making me wince out of my deep thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I'm not feeling to well." I admitted removing the headphones and exiting the booth.

"It's alright, you guys can go, it's been a while. Enjoy the wedding, send them my best!"

We all waved goodbye before hurrying back to the car all climbinb over one another to get a seat. "I'm not too excited for this wedding tonight." Liam spoke up shocking us all a bit. "I mean I'm happy for him and Kaylee's mom I just I don't know, something feels weird."

"Yeah I know what you mean." Zayn agreed turning back to look at me. "Right?" I just nodded, turning my head to look out the window.

When we got to the hotel the place was swarmed with paps and fans who I guess found out about the wedding. 

"Boys, suits, now!" Simon shouted as soon as we stepped out the elevator. I groaned wanting to walk into the room I know the girls were in to see Kaylee but I couldn't. 

After we got all our suits on and hair touched up we were off the beach even though it's two hours before the wedding. 

"Alright so the girls will stand over there and the bo....." My brain tuned out only hearing the sound of the ocean not wanting to hear anything else, what was happening to me?

"Niall? Fucking wake up!" Louis laughed smacking the back of my head. I blinked a few times even though I'm positive my eyes were open, a now full crowd of people sitting in front of me as the girls, along with a much smaller one holding flowers, walked down between the rows.

I caught Kaylee's eye and she smiled making my stomach do flips by the second. "We gather here today to join these two people in matrimo....."

I don't care about this stupid ceremony, I don't care about the people getting married, I care about the fact that I haven't hugged my girlfriend all day.

I was completely zoned out only staring at Kaylee, I probably looked insane to be honest. I watched as she half smiled at her mother who stared lovingly at the man she was going to marry.

She tilted her head to look over at Riley who grabbed her hand smiling, it must be hard. 

I should be the one holding her hand though, not Riley, or anyone else, ever.

"Dude, let's go." Liam smacked my chest and I looked at him as we alll followed the newly weds down the free row as everyone stood and clapped. 

"Alright, boys in this limo girls in that one, newly weds in this one." A man in a tux pointed to each car.

"There are only two girls, they can just ride with us." I told him looking over at Kaylee who was hugging her mother.

"Sir, I'm just doing what I was told, please make my shitty life easier." He mumbled agressively before opening the door. I sighed climbing in and sitting toward the back seat.

The reception was being held at some overly priced and decorated ballroom. When we got there, it was already swarmed with different people of different interest to Simon. 

Buisness, family, contestants, friends, ex's.

"Where's Kaylee?" I asked Harry since he more than likey knew where Riley was.

"Over there with Riley." He pointed to the back table where the two were sitting pointing at different people and giggling. 

Probably at these horrendous outfit choices, I mean come on people...

"Kaylee, babe, I missed you." I smiled bending down and pulling her into a hug. 

"Aw, I missed you too." She smiled giving me a kiss. 

"You look beautiful, really." I grinned as her cheeks became cherry red. "I love that you still blush even though I compliment you all the time."

"Okay ew, too gooey lovey dovey for me, see you guys later." Riley laughed getting up and sauntering over to where Harry was talking to someone. 

"Let's drink, I need too drink." Kaylee whispered grabbing my hand. "Alot."

"Two nights in a row?" I smirked corking my eyebrow up. 

"Maybe tonight you'll get lucky." She returned the facial expression, getting up and walking over to the bar.

1

2

3

4

5....

12, drinks later and I was close to black out drunk and I'm pretty sure Kaylee was too. She had, had less than me, maybe 9, but that's still a lot for her. 

People were leaving but there were still plenty here for the party to go on.

I lost the concept of time, only paying attention to the beautiful girl infront of me, smiling, laughing, drinking like she had not a single care in the world. But she did.

She will, and it's my fault. I've yet to tell her I'm leaving in a month, to be gone for 8, oh god what will she say, do...

"I'm going to dance more!" She shouted over the loudining music. I just nodded grinning, way to drunk to get up. 

I watched her for a while, my eyes getting heavier and heavier, her image getting less visible by the minute.

Before I knew it I was out, my eyes staring at the inside of my eyelids as my head fell onto the table, my body heavy and oh so tired.

~

I'm standing in this room, all blue, my living room, our living room. 

Except none of our furniture was here, where is it?

"Kaylee, hello?" The door opened and Harry was stood in the doorway. "Hey Kaylee, what are you doing?" He asked his voice quiet yet urgent.

"Where is Niall?" She questioned her arm behind her back, her lips quivering. "I haven't seen him in six months, this is your break, where is he?"

"Uh, he didn't come back with us, he took a flight to Ireland to visit his mother." He explained walking slowly toward her.

No I didn't, I'm right here.... why aren't they looking at me, why can't I get to her.

"Why didn't he come back for me?" She asked quietly looking down, her hand moving to her side, a small pistol in her grasp. "Why didn't he come back for me!?" She shouted louder, her body shaking. "Why!?" She ws screaming her voice piercing through me. 

"Kayl-"

"Why!??!" She screamed one last time before bringing the gun to her head. "Why?" 

She pulled the trigger and I watched as Harry ran over to her body, sprawled on the ground.

"Do something!" He yelled, looking directly over at me.

Why can't I?

Oh my..... comment and vote for the next chapter! it's already half way done and the more comments, the quicker it's up! Also happy new year!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 180 40
Kylie and her best friend, Brooklyn, win a radio contest allowing them to go meet One Direction. Which could change their lives forever.
957 2 33
This was supossed to be an ordinary summer for Caitlyn and her best friend Tyra. One day completely turns there summer upside down! For the better o...
170K 2.9K 200
*MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK* Who knew him liking a photo meant a future together?
56.1K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...