[BBRAE] Social Casualty | DIS...

By Krisana_

Garfield Logan, Varsity at Lockwood University aka BeastBoy aka Mr. Flirt. He's one of the most popular group... More

#0: Characters
#1: Fights and Confusion
#2: Wait IM JEALOUS?
#3: Secret
#4: Problem
#5: Dream
[GRAVITY FALLS] REVERSE FALLS
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
#6: Favor
#7: School's Hottest Couple?!
#8: Chaos

IMPORTANT READ

650 22 0
By Krisana_

Hello bbrae babies!
Thank you for supporting this story. I've received many requests to update and now I'm finally back! I was suppose to discontinue this story but a lot of you guys are asking for more. That's why I'm giving you guys what you wanted. Okay then! I'll start working on the next update. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
340K 16.4K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...