the new girl-gmw

By CaptainHermioneSwan

A new girl comes into John Quincy Adams middle school and knows Lucas From back home in Texas. Life will get... More

[CAST]
The New Girl✅
Chapter 2 ✅
Chapter 3 ✅
Chapter 4 ✅
Chapter 5 ✅
Thank you!!!!
Thank you so much!!
Chapter 6✅
Chapter 7 ✅
Editing and Ideas
Chapter 8
Hi
Chapter 9
IM SO SORRY NOT AN UPDATE
Girl Meets The New Year pt.1
Nevermind
Girl Meets The New Year pt.2
Girl Meets The New Year pt.4
Girl Meets Stem pt. 1
Girl Meets Stem pt. 2
Girl Meets Stem pt. 3
Girl Meets Money pt. 1
Girl Meets Money pt. 2
Girl Meets Money pt. 3
Girl Meets The Bay Window pt. 1
Girl Meets the Bay Window pt. 2
Girl Meets Legacy Pt. 1
Girl Meets Legacy Pt. 2
Girl Meets Legacy pt. 3
A/N
Cover!!!
[SEASON 3]
summer: 1
summer: 2
summer: 3
Girl Meets High School pt.1
girl meets high school pt.1 (2)

Girl Meets The New Year pt.3

2.1K 54 5
By CaptainHermioneSwan

"I ain't doin' it." Auggie says.

"Yeah, okay." I say back, not really listening.

"Oh, Rachel. Take a look around. These are the people of your life last year, this year, and for at least the next four years of high school. Treat them right. Here's to the right decisions for the right reasons. Happy New Year, my dear."

"Oh, I got it. I got it." Riley says as the doorbell rings.

"Hello, Riley. Happiest of New Year's." Smackle greets.

"Oh." Riley says.

"Tell me when the pressure is sufficient." Smackle says hugging her.

"All you have to do is mean it, Smackle." Farkle tells her.

"One thing at a time!" Smackle says to her.

"Tick, tick, tick." Farkle says.

"Okay! Yeah, yeah. Farkle, welcome to my party. Have a great time." Riley says annoyed.

"You know, Riley, as a spinster you may not be aware, but romance is very much in play on New Year's Eve. Isn't that right, dearest?" Smackle tells Riley.

"Yes. I'm told who you're with when the clock strikes 12:00 is how you'll spend the coming year." Farkle explains to Riley.

"I will certainly be with you. Unless my third wheel tries to intervene." Smackle says directly to Lucas as he comes through the door.

"I'm not your third wheel, Smackle. I just arrived at the same time." Lucas says indigently.

"Desperation doesn't look good on you, Lucas, even though everything else does." Smackle says sort-of dreamily.

"Smackle!" Farkle scolds.

"Which part was I not supposed to say out loud?" Smackle says guiltily.

"You can say whatever you want. She's mine." Farkle tells both Smackle and Lucas.

"Tell her that!" Lucas says, kind of laughing a little bit.

"Hi." Lucas says.

"Hi." Says Maya.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." Riley said.

"Heard this is gonna be awkward." Charlie said, walking over to the Bay Window where all of us are.

"Mr. and Mrs. Matthews."

"Charlie. Topanga, this is Charlie Gardner." Cory said to Topanga.

"Oh! Hi, Charlie." Topanga said.

"Hi. I'm a good person." Charlie says eagerly.

"Okay." Topanga says, faking a smile.

"Uh, what are these? Games? Yeah, these are games." Charlie says.

"We got The Family Game, The Friends Game, The Couples Game, and Twister. No Twister." Cory says to Charlie.

"The Couples Game, please." Charlie says.

"I wouldn't." Cory tells him.

"The Couples Game, please." Charlie repeats.

"I done what I can. Does it have to be next year already?" Cory says to Topanga.

"Actually, we've still got an hour until it's next year. Let's recap what we have thus far. You and me, Riley and Auggie, all of these friends and family, you and me, no matter what happens. Next year, bring it on." Topanga says.

"Happy New Year, Topanga." Cory tells her.

"Happy New Year, Cory Matthews." Topanga says back.

"What do you got there, Charlie?" Riley asks.

"It's The Couples Game. Wanna play?" Charlie asks.

"What is it?" Lucas asks.

"Shows if you'd be a good couple or not. Wanna play?" Charlie explains.

"No!" Riley, Lucas, and I shout.

"What's wrong, Lucas? Scared?" Charlie taunts.

"No, I'm not scared of anything. Let's go." Lucas says.

"Riley, think you might find this interesting. Would you like to be my partner?" Charlie asks her.

"Sure." She replies.

"You and me?" Lucas asks me.

"Sure." I reply.

"I like it better when we're on the same team, my former nemesis. And now, I go like this." Smackle says while hugging him.

"Okay, first question is for us. 'What is your partner's favorite movie snack?' I know this. It's popcorn and licorice." Riley said.

"When something funny happens and she thinks she's laughed too hard, she looks around the theater to see if anybody heard her. And if she thinks something scary is gonna happen, she reaches out and grabs your arm." Charlie tells us.

"And she doesn't even know she did." Lucas finishes for him.

"It's not your turn, Friar!" Charlie shouts at my partner.

"And that wasn't the question, Gardner! What's her favorite snack?" Lucas shouts back.

"Gummies." Charlie answers.

"Yeah, but that-"

"Red."

"Yeah, but what does she-"

"She bites their heads off first so they feel less pain."

"He's like a creepy creep-creep!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Why are you interested?" I asked.

"I'm not." Lucas answered.

"Okay. You wanna pick a card for us?" I ask.

"Yeah. 'How would you describe your personality: library or campfire?' Oh. Well, you know..." Lucas says, then eats the card.

"Huckleberry, it's just a game. 'Is it possible to love two people at the same time?' Um." I say while I eat that card. "Yum!"

"Our turn. "What is your partner's most ticklish place on their body?'" Smackle reads the card.

"Uh, Farkle and Smackle-" Riley starts.

"How would they possibly –"

"Know anything like that?" Maya and Lucas finish.

"Huh. Okay." I say as Smackle tickles Farkle behind the neck. I'll have to do that sometime.

"Um we'll do one more. 'Have you ever kept a secret from somebody you love?' Game over." Riley says quickly.

"Why? Because you know secrets are dangerous?" Farkle questions her.

"No, Farkle. Because it's almost midnight." She says.

"And you know what happens at midnight." Farkle says.

"Okay, it's time to go up to the roof." Riley says.

"I just happen to be standing next to you." Lucas says exasperated.

"Who's the creepy creep-creep now?" Smackle tells him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Not much of a mess at all really." Cory says sitting next to Maya and I after everyone goes up to the roof.

"Yeah. Good bunch of kids, although they left behind two whole human beings." Topanga says.

"I'm a mess. Who's gonna clean me up?" I said.

"'What's the matter,' girls?" Cory asked us.

"We're a little confused. You're right again, aren't you, Matthews?" Maya asked.

"Yes I am. About what?" Cory asked.

"How easy it is to get torn apart by feelings you don't understand. It's gonna be a tough year, isn't it?" I ask.

"Oh, it doesn't get any easier. That's why you have to stick close to the people you trust so they can put you back together again." Topanga says to us.

"Yeah. They're all right here, aren't they?" Maya asks.

"Yeah. They all are." Cory said.

"So, why don't you go join them?" Topanga said.

"Happy New Year, Maya." Cory said.

"Happy New Year, Rachel." Topanga said.

"Happy New Year." Maya and I say to them. Then we go up to the roof

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~YAY!!!!!! I updated!!!!!! I'm working on the next part at the moment, and I was wondering if you would like to have Rachel start developing a crush on Farkle? Tell me and I'll do it.      ~LunaLoveegood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 497 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...
77.2K 2.5K 48
Lucas and Maya met each other in an orphanage when they were 13. As time went on the two of them got very close and they ended up falling for each ot...
710K 12.8K 63
What if Lucas had a girlfriend the whole time? What if he never had a crush on Riley, but she didn't see it? What happens when they meet her in Tex...
24.8K 529 36
Maya was heading home one night when she bumps into a girl. That girl being Ryan James. Armed with an oversized leather jacket and a camera, Ryan dec...