I'll Believe In You {A Brendo...

By GiveMeEnvy

Izabel Rose was just looking for a change in her life. Her High School years would soon be over and she still... More

I'll Believe In You {A Brendon Urie} Love Story
It's not a date... Right?
3... 2... 1
Too Big Of a Dream
Decaydance
Panic! At the Disco...
Strictly Friends...
Secrets Revealed...
Broken Heart...
Love Letters
Dreams...
Love and Truth...
Who Knew Dating Would Cause So Much Drama?
Sometimes When Something Good Happens You Have To Let Something Else Go
Time To Let Go
What Did I Do To Your Heart?
Taking A Leap...
Impress Him
Rounds
Winner!
'Sorry' Can't Fix Everything
A Day With Panic! At The Disco
Just Like Old Times...
There's no other way...
Love Struck...

Pete Wentz

6.6K 147 178
By GiveMeEnvy

When the moon fell in love with the sun

All was golden in the sky

All was golden when the day met the night

When the sun found found the moon

She was drinking tea in a garden

Under the green umbrella trees

In the middle of summer

**********************************************************************************************************

*----Ryan----*

It was Spring Break and Pete Wentz would be coming in 3 days.

“I’m freaking out,” I started to break down in the middle of band rehearsal. I began pulling at the ends of my hair while Spencer and Jon gave me odd looks. Brendon was dazing off into space again, playing a few chords I couldn’t recognize with a dopey smile on his face. “You,” I pointed at him. “Cut it out! We have 3 days to get our shit in order and you’re…”

“Dude,” Brendon cut me off. “Take a chill pill, okay? We’re going to be fine. We got this okay? If anyone should be worried, it’s me.”

“You got that right,” I huffed. “Where have you been for the past couple of weeks? You’re constantly dazing off and…”

“It’s cause he’s in love,” Jon said happily.

“Well, stop being in love.”

“Ryan, do you know how ridiculous you sound right now,” Spencer chuckled. “That’s like telling you not to wear vests.”

I could feel my face flame up and I stared down at what I was wearing. Like always… I was wearing a vest. “They’re stylish.” 

“Telling Brendon to stop being in love is like telling you to stop putting your hair in the Mohawk.”

“He calls it a ‘Ryhawk’,” Brendon chortled; I could feel my blush spreading.

“Because I own this look. Its way better than any Mohawk type hairstyle you’ve ever seen,” I crossed my arms.

“True,” Jon agreed with me and I smiled at him.

“Well, anyway,” Brendon said. “That’s not what we’re talking about right now. Ryan I know you’re freaking out, hell we all are, but you need to calm down. I really think we’ve got this.”

It was true. We were sounding more like a band and we were already accustomed to each other. We had this.

“You’re right,” I sighed. “I guess I just really want to get out of here, you know?”

Brendon’s lips turned down into a frown and he pulled me into a hug. “You will, Ry.” I could feel the tears falling and I sniffled into his shirt. “Dude, if you’re getting snot on my new shirt, you’re paying for another one!”

I chuckled and instantly felt my gloomy mood lighten. I pulled back and smiled gratefully at Brendon. “I’m sorry, guys. It’s just that I hate having an alcoholic dad and a mom who never seems to give a damn about what I do. My dad’s been running my life for so long, you know? I want to get as far from him as I can. I need to make something of my life.”

“And you will, Ryro,” Spencer stood up and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. “Panic! Is our one-way ticket out of here for all of us. I think we all need to get signed just as badly as you do. My mom’s been having a hard time finding a job since my dad died. If we do this, I can support my mom. I can give her all the money she’ll ever need. If not… I don’t know what’ll happen.”

“I need this too, Ryan,” Jon said in a serious tone. “I’ve got no where to go after graduation. My parents think that I have a football scholarship so they decided to go on a trip around the world. I don’t want to ruin that for them. They’ve been good parents; they don’t need me leeching off of them. If we don’t get signed… that’s it for me.”

“What about you, Brendon?” Spencer asked.

“I honestly don’t know,” He said truthfully. “Getting a record deal is something I’ve always wanted since I first started getting into music. There’s no other dream that I want as desperately as this one. I want to get signed…” He took in a deep breath and shook his head. “Ryan, you know how badly I want to get signed, right?” I nodded. “But, that involves moving away, spending mostly all of our time in the studio, getting interviewed, concerts, tours…”

“What’s so bad about that?” Jon questioned.

Brendon gave me a meaningful look and I finally understood why he’s been so distant lately. At first I thought it was just because he was missing, Izzy. But it’s so much bigger than that.

“If the label decides to sign us,” Brendon started. “I won’t get to see, Izzy anymore. And I just got her. I don’t think that she realized what she decided when she sent the video to Decaydance. Guys, I love Izzy,” A small smile formed at his lips. “I really love her. I think she loves me too,” Then his smile grew sad. “But let’s face it, long distance relationships never work. We’ll grow apart and she’ll find someone new. That’s just how things work.”

“It doesn’t have to be like that,” I told him. “I was thinking about the same thing. You know how crazy I am for Bree. It’d kill me to leave her behind. So, I thought… that maybe I should take her with me. I’m going to discuss it with her after the meeting with Pete if we get signed.”

“No,” He shook his head. “Izzy has dreams too. She knows what she wants and I can’t ask her to give that up for me. If I ask her to come with me, sure maybe she’ll say yes then but she’ll end up hating me for it. She’ll realize what a big mistake she made by not going to college and going after her own career.”

He was right. Bree wants to be a fashion designer… If she comes with us on tour she can’t ever be that.

“You’re right,” I said softly and he gave me a pained look.

“Izzy’s it for me, guys,” Brendon told us firmly. “I can feel it. She’s all I’m every going to want but we have to do this,” Brendon said. “This is what we all need. I’m going to try and make it work with Izzy but I know she’s going to move on. She’ll end up leaving me behind and… I’m just going to have to accept that. For now, I’ll enjoy the time I have left with her.”

“Me too,” I finally choked out. “How did things go to shit so quickly?”

The rest of the guys just shrugged.

*--------*

 Days have passed since the guys and I had that conversation. Brendon and I have been spending as much time as we could with our girlfriends while Spencer and Jon have been spending as much time with their parents. We had a heavy feeling in our hearts that we all knew would only get heavier as time passed. It finally hit us how much it would hurt to actually leave behind the people we love. It wasn’t going to be easy but this was our dream. We would be stupid to let it pass us.

Today was the day that Pete Wentz would listen to us and finally make that decision that would either fulfill or destroy our hopes.

“Are you ready?” Bree whispered in my ear.

“No,” I told her and she chuckled. I felt her put a steady hand on my bouncing leg. It was a habit that I had when I was nervous.

“Just breathe, baby,” She kissed my cheek. Her phone buzzed and she checked it. “Izzy said that Pete and her are about 5 minutes away.”

“5 minutes?!?!?!” Spencer screamed and that’s when all hell broke loose. We all frantically began checking our clothes, instruments, each other, everything… it was absolute madness.

Then we heard a call pull up and silence grew over the chaotic yelling that had taken place.

“I don’t think I can do this,” Jon whimpered and we all glared at him. He let out a nervous chuckle and straightened his shirt. “Never mind, I’m good.”

The door opened and Izzy gave us all a bright smile, she moved aside and in stepped a man who never looked more intimidating then he did at this very moment.

Pete Wentz.

*----Izzy----*

“So, this is Panic! At The Disco,” Pete said warmly. It actually surprised me at how genuinely kind he is. When I had picked him up at the airport, his wishes, I never expected him to be as down to earth as he was. “It’s nice to meet you all.”

They shook hands and exchanged brief introductions. Then Pete clapped his hands together, “Alright, let’s do this.”

The band gave each other nervous looks and then Brendon glanced at me. I gave him an encouraging smile and thumbs up. He winked at me and kissed his hand then patted his heart. A sign that we started to give each other. I still couldn’t say the words yet but in a way… this sign was almost like telling him that I loved him. I don’t know what was holding me back from telling Brendon. I think it was some kind of mental blockage that had been put up after what happened with Noah. I was desperate to get rid of it.

“The two of you are dating,” Pete whispered to me while the guys got ready.

“Yeah.”

He nodded and smiled at me, “He has no idea what a great girlfriend he has,” I blushed which caused him to chuckle. “Seriously, you went through all this trouble for him.”

“I’d do anything for him,” I was shocked at how easily that came out of my mouth. So easily that I hadn’t even realized I said them till I finished. Finally, they finished setting up and started to play a couple of their songs.

I silently rejoiced inside because this was the best they ever sounded. They were going to get signed… I just knew it.

**********************************************************************************************************

So he said, “Would it be alright

If we just sat and talked for a little while

If in exchange for your time

I give you this smile?”

So she said, “That’s okay

As long as you can make a promise

Not to break my little heart

Or leave me all alone in the summer”

When the moon fell in love with the sun

All was golden in the sky

All was golden when the day met the night

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was that? Was it too soon to bring Pete Wentz in or was it too Late? If it was too early I apologize but I really want to move on to the next part of my story and if it was too late... well haha Patience is a virtue :) But none of us PATD fans really have much of that when it comes to them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 192 6
So you enter a coffee shop and Brendon Urie enters behind you. You pique his interest causing you two to have a conversation. What will all of this...
1.4K 64 51
Suyeko and her best friend are getting ready for a concert of Panic! At the Disco and Suyeko falls in love with Brendon Urie. A few years gone by and...
2.6K 43 1
Jessi Marie Wentz was just another pretty face who no one really cared about too terribly much, but when her brother signs a new band, will she meet...
742 32 18
Everyone knows about Panic! At The Disco, right? Well there's Brendon Urie, the fun and carefree man you will ever meet. Then there's Alyssa and Kath...