That One Summer 《 Vmin 》

Oleh shinygem12

16 year old Jimin finds a lonely 16 year old Taehyung one day during a summer. Jimin fills the lonely void in... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I got tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Tag alert
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Final Chapter
So the plan...

Chapter 17

7.1K 428 295
Oleh shinygem12

Taehyung's POV

Just like yesterday, she chucks a piece of bread at me.

I keep silent while she judges and insults me, not trying to start conflict as I just want her to hurry up and leave already.

I watch intensely as she walks out the basement and closes the door, locking it from the other side. I wait a few minutes while my heart beats in my ear like the ticking of a clock.

After about a good ten minutes I move steadily towards the door, putting my ear against it to make sure I hear no moving around in the house.

When I'm certain that the place is so silent that you only hear the natural static sound of quietness, I pull the bobby pin I got from Jiminie from my hair.

I concentrate as I jiggle it around, waiting any second for the click sound to tell me I have successfully completed the mission.

I'm glad that Jiminie didn't ask why I wanted to learn how to pick a lock. I wouldn't have known what to tell him.

It only took a minute as I hear the click and I turn the knob; swinging the door wide open.

I get up, closing the door behind me and starting to walk with a smirk on my face and a little swag in my step.

All I need is some shades and a explosion behind me and I'll feel like a total boss right now.

I decide to take a quick bath before I go visit Jiminie, shampooing my hair while I'm at it.

All over my body starts to sting from the hot water hitting my bruised skin, but I endure the little pain.

When I'm done, I half dry my hair, put on my clothes, and brush my teeth; then I head out to go to Jiminie's place.

I emerge from the darkness of the trees into the giant field with the humongous tree in the middle; remembering the first time Jiminie and I have ever met.

Every time I pass this it means that I'm about more than half way to his house.

Then there's the abandoned car, with the bright flowers growing wildly all over it. Even though the old rust is an eyesore to see, the rusty thing has such a beautiful touch.

I hear some rustling in the bush and it completely snaps me out of my daze. The rustling sounds heave and I know it's a big animal.

My first instinct is to grab a stick, not like it would do any good, and be on my guard.

Ahh, tensing my body is making the bruises starting to ache.

The rustling becomes louder and more intense, and I was about the throw the stick like a dart aiming for the bullseye when I see too familiar eyes peeking back at me.

"Jiminie?" I say as I put my arm down and drop the stick to the ground.

"Oh," he says as he kind of struggles to get out of the little branches, walking closer but stopping with a little distance between us. "Hey TaeTae. "

That's weird, usually he'll be clinging to me. Well whatever.

"Hey TaeTae my foot. You scared the crap out of me," I say as I give him a light punch in the chest.

It's not my fault you get so paranoid," he replies with punching me back in my shoulder.

I yelp as I hold my arm and drop to my knees from the sudden pain, biting my lip to keep in the tears.

"Are you ok?" He says as he squats to gets to my level, with a little grin on his smugged face, sounding falsely worried.

He knew.

"When did you figure it out," I say sounding defeated.

"Figure out what," he says, and we both know he knows what I'm talking about.

I sigh as I get up from me knees. "That I was hurt all over my body."

"It was just a hunch," he says with a shrug, also getting up and his gaze softening on me. "Also, you should come up with a better lie."

I pause and think about what he said.

"That I didn't really fall down the stairs," I say as I look to the ground and put my hand on my wrist. "You knew."

"I know you Tae," he says, sounding a little heartbroken. "You don't have to tell me how this time, but if it happens again please tell me."

I can't make eye contact with him, starting to feel guilty that I purposely lied and didn't tell him about the rest of the bruises on my body.

Since none of the muscles in my neck was going to lift my face so we would have eye contact, he softly puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head so we make direct contact. "Ok Taehyung?"

All of it takes me by surprise, the chin lift, the worry in his eyes, even him suddenly calling me by my name.

My face starts to feel warm and its too much for my heart to handle so I awkwardly turn away and do a little nod with a mmh sound.

He stays in the position for a little, with his arm extended to me, reaching his fingers out.

He then stiffly pulls his hand slowly away and kind of clintches it back to his side, his head tilted down with his bangs covering his eyes.

"Jiminie?"I say as I try to see his face, trying to see the expression he's making right now.

"hmm," he says as he looks up, with the expression of just waking up and not knowing what was going on. I think he was deep in thought.

Is he ok? I should ask right? That's what friends do.

"Hey, Jimi-"

"ok," he says as he starts to turn. "Lets go"

"Go?" I question more to myself but I say it out loud. "Go where?"

"To my house," he says like it's so obvious.

My face still shows confusion about what he meant; he can tell I'm confused and he sighs at my slowness.

"So I can treat your wounds."

He sees my the realization on my face as I nod my head. "You don't have to do that though. I'm fine"

"Well I'm going to do it anyway," he says as he crosses his arm. "Plus weren't you coming to my place anyway. Might as well clean it while we're there."

"True," I say as he does have a point. "So does this mean you were coming to my place if I met you in the middle of the woods.

"Well, yeah, I knew you were hurt so I wanted to check on you."

When he said that, why did my heart start beating rapidly?

"Anyway," he says as he nods his head in the direction of his house. "Come on."

I move my leg to walk, but as I step my knees buckle under me and I start to fall.

"Ah," I make a little yelp sound as I fall. I quint my eyes expecting the impact of the grassy ground, but it never happened.

Instead I feel a small hand around my waist and my weight slumping on Jiminie's shoulder, with the addition of a little throb from my bruised on my side.

My first thought is that Jiminie has really good reflexes. Once he gets me stable, he quickly pulls his hand away and clinches it.

"Sorry," he says softly and apologetic.

Oh, I think I'm staring.

"No it's fine. Thank you," I say because I don't knew why he's apologizing though.

He start to walk with putting a little distance between us.

How come he's not being clingy? He actually seems more distant like we're strangers.

He unlocks the door and opens it to a dark space, turning on the light as we walk in.

I expected his mom to come running towards us squealing Tae kitty like she always does, but all that hugs me is a blanket of cold breeze from their ac.

"Where's your mom?" I question as I excuse myself further into his house.

"Oh, she and my dad went somewhere for some kind of business party. They were dressed up all fancy and everything."

"Wait, does that mean its just you and me in the house?"

"Well, yeah basically," he says as he eats a cookie. "So?"

"It-It's nothing." I say

I mean it really is nothing, right? It's no big deal we'll just hang out. Yeah, that's it.

"Oh, do you want one?" He offers but I shake my head no as I'm still thinking.

"Ok," he says as he chucks the last piece in his mouth and dusts his hands clean of the cookie crumbs. "Take your shirt off."

"Ah yeah sur-," I start to raise up my shirt without thinking but stops when I realize. "wait what?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.3K 196 47
What if a straight man Jimin becomes curious after an intense massage? And Keeps coming back to quench His thirst
33.5K 2.4K 46
|| COMPLETED|| VMIN FF Jimin is what you describe an extrovert. He is outgoing, extremely talkative for his own good and a trouble maker. Most of th...
4.7K 202 32
"I promise you Park Jimin that we will reach happier days." Yoongi has pretty much given up on his life. He doesn't leave his apartment and barely ge...
73.2K 4.4K 20
Jimin is dating Jungkook but an encounter with the new kid Taehyung one night changes their lives completely Will his relationship with Jungkook cha...