Dismissed (Camren)

By uswnt-harmony

Camila is the prettiest girl at Miami High and is taken by the well know and highly respected badass of the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Im baaacckk

Chapter 2

762 29 9
By uswnt-harmony

Lauren's Pov

  I've been in the library all morning helping out. There was a lot more books than I thought. It's now fourth period. Study hall. Maybe I can convince Camila to have a quickie in the auditorium.  I see my baby at her locker with Shawn so I walk over there.

"Hi Camz. Hello Shawn." I say to both of them. I like Shawn I've never had to deal with him trying to get into Camilas pants. He's always been respectful.

"Hi Lauren" they both replied simultaneously and then laughed.

"Yo Lauren just so you don't try and kill me this time, Camila asked me to help her in the music room this period. Nothing going on" he said laughing referring to the time I found him and Camila rehearsing and I thought he was trying to make a move on her.

I pouted. There goes my quickie. "Why are you pouting stupid?" Camila asked me. I told her I wanted to bang and she slapped my arm.

"Okay ow!" I yelled as I held my arm. "Lauren! You're so annoying. We're not having sex in school!" She yelled at me.

"Okay fine" I said smirking. I pulled her into a hug and started kissing on her neck, right on her weak spot and she let out a small whimper. I knew she was turned on.

"How about now?" I said innocently and she looked me in eyes and they were a different shade of brown, she nodded her head and gripped my hand.

"Let's go. Now" she said huskily. Shawn just stood there laughing. He saluted and walked away. I laughed "Bye Shawn!"

Camila was dragging me through the hallways swiftly when this kid who just looks stupid stepped in front of us.

"Hey Camilla. My offer is still up for grabs sexy" dorito boy said to my girl.

"Uhm" I stepped in front of her "and you are?" I asked menacingly. No one hits on my princess.

"I'm Austin. Damn this school is full of hot babes." He said looking me up and down. "But anyway I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Camilla here, so step aside and let your friend speak to my hot self" he pushed me to the side and touched Camila's face. I saw red

"Hey! Don't ever touch her again" I screamed as I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the locker.

"What's the big deal. Is her precious boyfriend gonna beat me up. Even though she's taken doesn't mean I can't score" he said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"I'd keep your mouth shut if I were you. If you don't stay away from her I will hunt you down and... " I was cut off by a hand on my shoulder.

"Lo stop. He's not worth you getting in trouble. Just ignore him. Please" she has this affect on me that just makes me calm down. I let him go and grab her hand and walk away.

As we're walking she drags me into a supply closet. "Don't you remember how turned on I get when you get all protective and angry?" She smirks. I look at her with lust and push her against the wall. Oh this will be mind blowing.

----
Camila's Pov
After our little quickie I felt great. It's now lunch time and Lauren left school to go get us all lunch. I'm sitting at our usual table with Norminah, ally and her boyfriend Troy.

"So Mila," Dinah said " what's got you all happy go lucky?" Ally and Mani look at me curiously.

Smirking at them with no shame I tell them about what Lauren and I did and poor Troy just looks uncomfortable. We all laugh together.

"Get it Mila!" Ally and Mani said together as Lauren walked up with all of our food.

"Hey what are you guys talking about" she questioned. I looked at her and winked and she caught on "Oh well alright, here's your food everyone" she handed everyone their specific orders.

"So since ally and Troy are going to his sisters wedding this weekend, do you two wanna go on a double date? Drive in movie and arcade?" Lauren asked Dinah and Mani.

"Oh that sounds so dope Lauser. Mani what do you think?" Dinah asks Mani and she agrees.

"Oh yay" I clapped my hands excitedly. Lauren grabs my hand and squeezes it to get my attention.

"What's up babe?" I look at her and she staring into my eyes.

"I got you something when I was out, close your eyes." She told me and I closed my eyes like she said too. I feel her move my hair and she clasps a necklace around my neck. I hear whispers from the girls along the lines of "it's beautiful, oh my, Dinah why aren't you like this" that last one made me laugh.

"Okay open your eyes" she said. I opened my eyes, looked down and gasped as tear welled up in my eyes. Hanging around my neck is a diamond necklace in the shape of a guitar with a heart in the center of it.

"Lauren oh my god, how did pay for this love?" I asked shakily. She looked at me an smiled "I've been saving up because you said you really liked this a couple months ago so I picked up little jobs here and there and bought it for you." She's so perfect.

"I love you so much Lo." I said with nothing but affection and a tear rolled down my face. I leaned in and gave her a very passionate kiss in thanks.

"I love you too Camz. I'm glad you like it." She said to me as I twiddle the necklace between my fingers. It was so beautiful and I couldn't be more grateful.

"Lauren that's so nice looking. Props dude." Troy told her giving her a fist bump across the table.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you I'm coming over after school today. I promise Sofie I'd teach her some basic drawing skills." Lauren said looking at me. "Also we're babysitting. Your parents asked me because they knew you would say no." Everyone at the table laughed at the fact Lauren can't say no to my parents.

"That's fine. Spending time with you and Sofie is a perfect night. Can you stay over?" I asked her.

"Babe I don't know. I don't want to disrespect your parents in anyway. You know how I feel about that." Lauren says guilty knowing she'll most likely give in.

"What if they say it's okay? Please baby" I beg. Just a few more second and I know she'll give in. Just time to add the puppy dog face.

"Oh please don't give me that look. You know I can't resist." She sighs. Here it comes. "Fine I'll stay over tonight." I grin in triumph.

"Whipped!!" Dinah yells laughing. Mani then smacks her In the arm and tells her to apologize.

"Sorry Lauren. I take it back." She pouts as Normani kisses her cheek.

"Ha! Who's whipped now Dinah!" Ally says laughing along with Troy.

Yea besides the whole Austin thing, today's been a pretty good day and can only get better.

----
A/N
Well here's chapter 2. Little later than I wanted to post it but I procrastinated homework. Lol anyway. Enjoy. Let me know what you think. Chapter 3 should be up Thursday or Friday at the latest. Peace

~Julie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...