MOONDUST ( PETER QUILL ) ¹ ✓

By -voidlegends

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 # 🛰🎧🌏 -', ༄ ❪ 𝙿𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝙻𝙻 ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵... More

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓
o. ❪ mixtape ❫
o. ❪ trailer ❫
EPIGRAPH ▬▬▬ moondust
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EPILOGUE
POST-CREDIT SCENE

ONE

19.8K 632 229
By -voidlegends

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST   
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER ONE ━━ the orb of mistakes

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝ERH MIDAS! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

      THE SUN BEAMED DOWN ON THE MAIN SQUARE IN XANDAR, radiating such a heat that the tall woman who was hiding in the shadows could feel her jacket clung to her soft skin, the texture itching at her neck, but she refused take it off and show what she was hiding beneath it. Armed with her own modified ray gun, the master thief strolled through the bustling crowds that had gathered today, a line of sweat covering her forhead, glistering in the sunlight like stars twinkling in the night, dusting the galaxy like a divine masterpiece.

     As her light brown eyes wandered around the variery of people moving around Xander until her eyes fell on a tall figure in the distance. The unknown man clothed in what looked like a ravagers outfit was talking to a well know green woman. The previous mentioned man, however seemed oblivious to that simple fact as he gave her a charming smile, throwing a steel-like orb in the air.

     Midas was conviced that the man was very brave or very idiotic.

     The brown haired woman casted her gaze back towards the glinstering object, it's elegant engraved pattern gaining her attention as a smirk appeared on her face. She wanted whatever the hell it was.

    Knowing the green woman as Gamora, Midas knew that she need to calculate her every move plus she wasn't that unrecognisable either having earned quite the name for herself after the many heists he pulled off.

    While being caught in her own thoughts, Midas groaned upon seeing the sight in front of her that made his task much harder.

     Gamora without missing a beat had snatched the silver orb from the Ravager's grip in a quick movement and dashed away from the man.

Midas, however did treasure the pure wide eyed shock on the man's face before he came to his senses and rushed after her.

Still standing on the lower level, Midas  weighted her options carefully as she watched the skills of Gamora when she kicked the man right to the ground.

     The intergalactic thief winched as she watch the Ravager clutch his stomach in pain, his face scrunched up painfully before he pushed himself up again and grabbed something from his belt.

      Midas watched with a smirk as the green woman tumbled to the ground as the red energy-like rope got caught around her feet, the orb falling from her hand.

      She jogged along the two, ( neither aware of her persuit ) , and craned her neck upwards to see them.

     Within seconds, Gamora said up straight and pulled the red contraption from her legs, just in time to kick her legs up as the Ravager came bareling towards her and jumped up.

     The force send the man forcefully to the ground beside her. The two were way too close to the ground for Midas to get a good view, but she didn't waste the time in stretching her neck out further as she dashed away from them and towards the closest set of stairs.

     She however abruptly stopped in her tracks when a loud battle cry emerged from where she was previously standing. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head at the sight of the enormous tree accomponied by a racoon.

    Of course the Ravager saw this as a chance when the humanoid tree took Gamora in its clutched with the Racoon clinging on her head.

    Midas couldn't help the grin forming on her face as the man ran exactly towards the stairs she was close to, but before she could do anything, Gamora had already freed herself and managed to throw a knife in the Ravanger's direction, making him lose his hold on the orb that came tumbling to the ground and rolled over the edge of the raised floor they were all standing on.

    Midas smirked, some brunette locks falling in front her eyes as she bent down quickly and snatched the glinstering object from the ground.

     "That was way easier than I thought." She chuckled, throwing the orb up once before sending a victorious smile up towards the flabbergasted man. After that Midas dashed through the crowd, pushing people harshly away from her.

    Casting a quick glance over her shoulder, Midas swore under her breath as the Ravager and Gamora followed her from two different directions.

     Not paying close attention to what was in front of her, the brunette ran straight into someone before something was thrown over her head, the orb dropping from her hands as darkness filled her vision. The fabric felt rough against her fingertips as she clawed at it, shouting at whoever took her to let her out.

    CGrowing frustrated, Midas bit the inside of her cheek harshly while she took her ray gun from it's holester and shot straight through the fabric.

     Sunlight streamed inside and, Midas manouvered her gun hand through the hole, shooting at whoever held her.

     Loud profanities were exclaimed as Misas was dropped to the ground and she quickly threw the fabric of her head. Her captor, the humanoid tree from before looked sadly at his cracked arm from where Midas hit him while the racoon seemed to stand a little while away focusing on the Ravager who was in possesion of the orb again.

     Midas turned her attention back towards the towaring tree who now looked at her." I am Groot." It said.

    A bit startled and confused, she replied unsure. "Erh, Midas" before dashing towards Gamora and the Ravager.

    Within seconds Midas cut in before the two could react and snatched to orb away again, this time determined to flee the scene as quickly as possible.

Behind her, she could hear the man grunt in pain and footsteps closing in. Midas groaned when she landed harshly on the ground before she quickly turned around with a grunt so she was facing the green woman.

"Bloody hell, woman." She muttered as she tried to sent a swift punch into her jaw but she avoided the incoming hit quickly. "Not the face, those are precious goods you know." She added as Gamora tried to sent another hit towards her face.

     Caught up in the motions of her hands as she avoided her punches, Midas did not see the kick coming her way until it was too late. She dubbled over in pain, the orb again falling to the ground where instead of Gamora, the Ravager managed to whisk it away.

     Midas huffed in annoyance, staying rooted on the ground to catch her breath. To her surprise the tree who called himself Groot manged to capture the Raveger but Gamora interfered with the plans of the rodent and his talking tree.

     She chuckled when she saw her simply push the racoon to the ground before she continued on her path towards the humanoid tree. Midas flinched when the green woman sliced both its arms off clean and sent a finale blow to Groot's stomach.

      Finally Midas pushed herself up from the ground when Gamora made her way to the bag that the ravager was in and when she opened it she was stunned by the beam the man shot with his gun, electricity coursing through her body and send her jolting towards the ground.

      Midas approached them carefully especially now that the angry rodent grabbed his own gun as the red clathed man dashed away.

     Before shooting the racoon grinned and spoke to himself "I live for the simple things, like how much this is gonna hurt."

     She watched as blue light emerged, hitting the target straight in the back and she winched when the Ravager screamed out in pain, collapsing to the ground.

     And just like that, yellow light surrounded them, making them unable to move. They were all lifted a couple feet in the air. Novacorps aircrafts arriving at the scene.

      "Oh for christ's sake." Midas muttered under her breath.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 453 15
'YOU'RE RIGHT, WE'RE NOT FRIENDS. WE'RE FAMILY AND WE DON'T LEAVE FAMILY BEHIND' part one of the CONSTELLATIONS series. [GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY V...
464 24 11
🪐I don't own the characters or GOTG 🪐Content and Trigger Warnings are at the top of every one-shot with the symbol ⚠️ before each one 🪐Feel free t...
2K 71 15
Y/N Lewis never had a normal childhood, getting exposed to a cosmic experiment led by her parents that killed them once and for all except for her. B...
15.2K 343 14
It has been a few months since Ronan's defeat, everything was going good for the guardians. Until Iris's furry boyfriend Rocket, stole the Sovereign'...