How To Date A Stripper |z.h|

By xxNikita1dxoxo

The one in which Niall is a stripper and he even has a boyfriend, but Zayn just doesn't give a fuck. More

How To Date A Stripper
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

2K 125 28
By xxNikita1dxoxo

(I know I got delayed on the updates and I have no excuses for that except I didn't know what to write for the new chapter haha. 

ALSO, I'VE GOT A NEW FICTION OUT. IT'S GIRLXGIRL (MY FIRST EVER- YAY) AND IT'S CALLED

 "MY SISTER'S BEST FRIEND" AND ANOTHER NEW FICTION WHICH IS LARRY, AND IT'S CALLED "FAKING GAY." PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU LIKE AND DO VOTE AND COMMENT. 

ENJOY~)

"You're not allowed to be in here Zayn." Niall sighed, shaking his head even though a soft smile was playing on his lips. It had been a rather rough day for him, with the customers getting a bit too touchy without paying for it. As much as Niall enjoyed working the pole, he hated it when people did more than what was required. It was okay to hook bills in the band of his thong but it was not okay to grab his ass as if they owned it. The thought made him shudder in disgust. 

"I know but you look like you need a nice warm massage. And I'm here to give it to you. Look," Zayn suddenly produced a bottle of body oil, grinning widely at Niall before patting the long bench with his hands. Niall rolled his eyes, obediently walking towards the bench and lying down on it, with his chest pressed against the cold wooden surface. The hideous nurse outfit he was wearing did nothing to ease the humiliation. In fact, upon realizing how inappropriate he must be looking, with his ass on display due to the shortness of the outfit, Niall blush furiously, not daring to lift his face up to glance at Zayn. 

"As much as I want the two of us to play doctor-doctor, you really need to get rid of the outfit if you want me to give you a relaxing body massage." Zayn chuckled, watching with hooded eyes as Niall shyly reached for the hem of the outfit, dragging it up his head before discarding it carelessly on the floor. The blonde quickly rushed back into the previous position, pressing his chest against the wooden bench clad in just a red thong. 

"Ready babe?" Zayn whispered huskily, eyes raking over the perfectly sculpted body. He couldn't help but bite his lips down, preventing himself from groaning as he took in the pale skin and the plump ass. It was beautiful in every aspect. Shaking the dirty thoughts away, Zayn focused on rubbing the oil sufficiently in his hands before reminding himself how to massage a human body.  He had done it before, for Gigi when she would get back from her part time job but doing the same to Niall somehow made him all the more nervous . He wanted to take his sweet him in making Niall feel good with his hands. 

"Do it already." Niall scoffed,the shyness fading away for a second as Zayn's hands pressed against his skin, rubbing up and down in smooth circles on his back. It was so risky to be doing this in the changing room where the other strippers and their boss can arrive any second but they all were used to walking up to one another at the most awkward of all situations. Niall remembered walking inside the dressing room once, only to find out that Samuel was getting head from his fiance. It had been awhile since Samuel had quit stripping and it made Niall happy to think of his old friend. The man hated taking his clothes off for the pleasure of other thirsty people. It bothered Niall too, at first, but now he was comfortable with it.As long as people just looked and didn't touch. 

"Ugh , right there." Niall moaned when  Zayn's hands rubbed against the tense muscles of his shoulder. He could feel all the stress leaving his body as Zayn continued to work his muscles, bringing him closer to a relaxed state. It felt good to be getting his body rubbed like this, slowly and carefully, oily hands taking away all his tension and pain. Niall's eyes widened when he felt the hand moving lower and lower, from his shoulders to his back and then tracing the way down his spine over to his ass. Soon, the hands cupped his ass gently, rubbing them tenderly making Niall bite his lips down in a silent moan. "Z-zayn." The blonde whimpered, feeling himself growing uncomfortably hard under Zayn's touch. They were so lost in one another that the sound of the door opening escaped their notice until a loud mocking voice was heard. 

"Well, well, well, somebody is a little too eager to get inside the stripper's panties." Harry grinned, lifting Zayn by the arm so that the raven haired man was standing rather than sitting on the bench. His opened his locker, tossing Niall one of his old t-shirts before changing himself into more comfortable clothes, not even a bit bothered with Zayn's presence. Once he was done with styling his hair neatly, Harry turned his attention towards the blushing blonde who was staring at the phone in embarrassment. Slightly cooing at the sight, Harry quickly turned his attention over to  Zayn who looked awkward standing in the room with oily hands and a tent in his pants. Harry rolled his eyes. Men! "As much as I love you getting it on with my best friend in the changing room, I'm not going to let you get inside Niall's pants so easily until I'm certain about your intentions." The curly brunette squinted his eyes at Zayn, inching closer until the Pakistani flinched at the distance. "Do you genuinely like Niall or are you fucking around with him to get into his pants? Answer me honestly." 

"I do like him." Zayn replied smoothly, the image of Niall's bruised up arms flashing through his mind. It was true that earlier all he wanted was a quick fuck and a distraction from his ex-girlfriend's mind games but now , he was genuinely into the blonde. The small lad was so unique and fragile, it made Zayn want to protect him and keep him safe. He was interested in knowing Niall more. It wasn't just about sex anymore.  Yet, Zayn wouldn't mind if somewhere along the getting to know you him better part, a bit of sexual action happened. He was a horny man with plenty of needs that were just waiting to be fulfilled. 

"So you do realize that it's ungentle-men like to be groping his ass without even taking him out for a proper date." Harry huffed, glaring at the hazel eyed boy before sighing and turning his attention towards Niall. "And you mister, don't go around lying naked for strangers!" 

" I-I wasn't naked." Niall defended, eyes glaring at Harry's green ones. The brunette only clicked his tongue before shaking his head as if he didn't believe Niall. 

"That red thong of yours hardly covers your goods up." The blonde rolled his eyes, getting up to open his own locker so he could put some pants on. It was clear that Harry wasn't going to leave them alone now so the belief that they would somehow continue with the massage was long now. Niall told himself to not feel disappointed but he was already missing the feel of Zayn's hands against his tensed muscles.

There was silence in the room while Harry checked his phone for messages and Niall worked to put on his jeans while Zayn just watched, staring off into space every now and then before passing a charming smile at Niall. It was awkward in more ways than one. Niall could still feel the oil layered up on his body , reminding him once again of Zayn's hands rubbing his ass cheeks firmly.

Once he was fully dressed, hair neatly combed and all his clothes stuffed inside the small duffel bag, Niall finally fully turned his attention to his best friend and Zayn. Before he could announce his departure, the Pakistani's soft, hesitant voice called out to him. 

"Are you free tomorrow?" Zayn asked nervously, biting the inside of his cheek as Niall walked outside the changing room, towards the back door onto the chilly street. 

"Uh- I have work?" The statement came out more as a question. Niall shuffled on his two feet, grip tightening on his bag pack as he waited for his boyfriend to arrive. There was a fair chance that Luke might end up seeing him with Zayn since they had wasted time on the massage and all. It was already late and his boyfriend's car was nowhere to be seen.

"Before that, I meant. Are you free for like a few hours?" Niall reached for his phone,checking for any missed calls or messages from Luke.  He frowned when he saw there were none. Turning his attention back to Zayn, the small blonde smiled a bit at the nervous expression that filled Zayn's face. 

"Why are you asking me that Zayn?" The blonde sighed, quickly typing out a text message to Luke asking about how long it would take for him to arrive. 

"Can you please switch your phone off and pay attention to me!" Zayn snapped, glaring at the electronic device in Niall's hands. He resisted the urge to slap it away and throw it, knowing fully well that Niall must have been texting his boyfriend. "I am asking you out on a date and you're not even listening to me." Zayn hissed, a flush covering his cheeks when he noticed he sounded like a whiny little baby. It made him cringe. 

"That's because it's late and I need to get home!" Niall retorted back, calling Luke up. He placed his phone by his ear, waiting for his lover to pick up. When he was about to hang up,the call was finally answered. 

"Luke, where are you?"  Niall asked frantically, glancing silently at Zayn who looked pissed and furious. All he wanted to do was get home safely, why couldn't Zayn understand that?" 

"I won't be able to make it. Something came up," the faint voice of a female calling him up on the dance floor was heard, making Niall frown. He could hear the loud music blaring in the background and was certain that Luke was at some club, probably hooking up with random chicks. It wasn't the first time this would be happening. 

"Yeah,  I can hear what came up. Fuck you Luke Hemmings." Niall grunted, hanging up before Luke could retort back to the insult or defend himself in any manner. He turned his attention towards Zayn, only to find the Pakistani staring back at him with calculated eyes. 

"Lover boy is busy, I suppose?" Zayn smirked, inching closer to Niall like a predator reaching for it's prey. Niall huffed at the analogy, yet, moved backward when Zayn's hands wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. "You look grumpy. What did he do?" 

"None of your business."  Niall hissed, pressing his hands against Zayn's chest to shove him back but when the lad refused to move, the blonde gave up struggling. 

"Now, tell me clearly whether you are free tomorrow or not? I want to take you out on a date. One that will have you falling in love with me instantly." Zayn grinned, showing his teeth to Niall who just rolled his eyes at the childish antics. There was a warmth bubbling in the pit of his stomach with every smile and grin Zayn tossed his way.  It made him want more of it. And despite knowing how wrong it was of him to be feeling this way for somebody who wasn't his boyfriend, for somebody who wasn't Luke, Niall knew that these feelings were special and he wanted to experience them for a while longer. 

"I'm free after 1 pm." Niall whispered, finally managing to break free from Zayn's grip. 

"Great. I'll text you the details since I'm sure your boyfriend won't enjoy seeing me picking you up personally for the date." Zayn scoffed,  bringing his car keys out from the bag pocket of his jeans. 

"Now, let me drop you home." With a sigh, Niall followed Zayn towards where his car was parked. Even though Zayn was just an arrogant college boy, he was slowly making his way into Niall's heart and the blonde wasn't sure whether it was a good thing or a bad one. Only time would tell. 

AN/ I GO BACK TO COLLEGE TOMORROW! I AM SO SAD! NOW I'LL JUST BE ABLE TO VISIT HOME AFTER MY EXAMS ARE OVER AND THEY END ON FUCKING 20TH DECEMEBER! THAT'S LIKE APPROXIMATELY A MONTH WITHOUT MY PARENTS :( ME SAD ! BUT , I KINDA MISSED MY FRIENDS AND MY BED OVER THERE SO I SUPPOSE IT'S NOT AS BAD AS IT WAS IN THE START!

Apart from this: 

THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE SEXY BODY MASSAGE BY ZAYN FUCKING MALIK?

THOUGHTS ON LUKE POSSIBLY "CHEATING" ON NIALL?

DO YOU THINK ZAYN IS GENUINELY INTERESTED IN NIALL OR IS HE ONLY IN IT FOR THE ASS AND THE SEX ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON THEIR DATE ?

NEXT UPDATE AT 60+ VOTES AND COMMENTS! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.8K 40
In which, Niall and Harry are addicted to sex. ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_
199K 8.4K 35
In a world filled with perverts, Niall loves to wear skirts.
71.9K 2.3K 42
Sex. Nothing more nothing less. ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_
68.2K 2.5K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...