To See the Bright Side (Narut...

By BluePringlez

Usagi is a normal quiet girl on the outside, friends with just about everyone, with a few secrets... She love... More

Prolouge-A Wish
1. A Meaningless Confession
2-Thats What She Said
3-Threads of Time and Memories
4-A Pointless Test
5-The Truth Might Set You Free...
6-OH JUMPSCARES & FEVERS
7-To be Stronger
8- I tried to keep it a secret
9-Birthday -Part 1
10- Birthday, Part 2
11-Birthday-Part 3-I hate Hospitals so much
12-Gaara doesn't like hugs...yet c:
13-Jason Returns? -gasp-
14-You Had a Reunion Party...And Didn't Invite Me?!
15-Chunin Exams Started! WITHOUT MY FREAKING CONSENT
16- MooMoo Exorcism-Failed :c
17-Back to the Hospital.. :c
18- Prophecys Suck
20-One word...Kawaii
21- Epic Fail Fight Scene :/
22- Swog
23-Memo-ed! :D
24- This Is Going To Be A Long Week...
25- Its not PMS. Its the (.)
26- Woof
27- Fear

19- Space c:

746 15 4
By BluePringlez

Third POV.

Usagi spent the next day reading quietly, and fighting the doctors who wanted to put her to sleep with drugs, so she would rest. Auburn, Andrew and Ella came to her rescue however. They talked to her about the acadamy, and she talked to them about how boring hospitals are, and how she wants to go home. Usagi was back in her younger defense system.

Andrew and Ella could feel Usagi was hiding something, from herself. Ella and Auburn knew something was wrong with her, but everytime they were about to ask, Usagi changed the subject, to a lighter note. Auburn's patience was running out.

"Is there something wro-"

"Hey, did you know that if you stay reallllly quiet, you can hear the ghost's whisper?" Usagi said with a grin.

"Usagi!" Auburn yelled, her patience died.

"Hm?"

"Whats wrong?"

"What do you mean? I'm tottaly fine, beside being in a boring hospital, guarded by Anboo, and doctors that want me to sleep." She replied with a soft smile, but not leaving out sarcasim.

"Seriously, even I can tell, and thats saying something." Ella said quietly, holding Eria, who had been training with Andrew the day before.

"Nope, nothings wrong." Usagi said with a laugh.

"Come on, it can't be that bad." Auburn said with a smile, Andrew seemed to stiffen next to her, he knew what she was hiding.

"Yeah, theres always a bright side to things!" Ella said with a smile.

Usagi was quiet and looked down silently. Thinking, A bright side? Well, thats hard to think of.

"We are your friends, you can tell us anything." Auburn said with a smile.

"Fine...but it'll be hard to see the bright side..." Usagi said quietly. Auburn and Ella leaned closer, eager to hear. "Remeber that bike, the one Mrs. Ahara gave me?" Usagi said, referring to the bike that one of the orphanage councilers gave her for her birthday. Ella and Auburn nodded. "I-I signed up for a cancer bike-a-thon with it...and," Usagi's voice was shakey. "I thought that it could hold up for 4 more miles, but It didn't..." She took in a large breath. "I'll lose my sight in 2 months...and Orochimaru is after me. If he gets me, he'll get Anna, and if he gets her, the worst that can happen is, no more world." She finished, her voice cracking. Usagi's knees moved torwards her stomach and she hug her legs. "I'm so sorry."

Auburn and Ella looked petrified, shocked, and upset at the same time, there is no word to describe how they are feeling.

"Wha-but-how?" Auburn said in disbelif.

"I'm really sorry...I should just die already..." Usagi said quietly.

The sound of a slap rebounded around the room as Ella, and Andrew gasped. Auburn had slapped Usagi.

"You just stop it! Just stop it now!" Auburn yelled putting her hands over her ears. "Just fucking stop! You don't get it!" She yelled. "We fucking care about you! We want to help you but we can't if you freaking don't tell us! And when you do..." She continues."We don't wan't your aplogies...this'll get better, so just go ahead and see the bright side, while you can still see." Auburn finished quietly, wiping her tearing eyes. 

Usagi put a hand to her red cheek. She looked at Auburn with teary eyes, but said nothing, words weren't needed. Auburn opened her arms and Usagi cried silently in her chest, shaking.

"I-I thought you were going-going to hate me, because- I- was weak." Usagi said, between hics of silent sobs. "And-and I thought that you'd- you'd just forget about me, and find- a new guardian." She said holding onto the 15 year old's shirt. Auburn held Usagi softly.

"Of course not, don't you have trust in us, as your friends?!" Ella said softly.

'Yeah! We'd stick by your side no matter what!' Eria chirped in, however nobody beside Ella and Usagi understood. Usagi nodded with a sniffle, and smiled softly, pulling away from Auburn. She leaned back on the bed with a sigh. The windows rattled as a strong gust of wind blew. Usagi put her hands over her head as the windows burst open. Everyone jumped slightly and screamed alittle. Almost instantly the door opened to show an Anbu who jumped into the room, by the bedside on guard. Another anbu walked in and sighed.

"You idiot.Don't scare them for just some strong wind." The second Anbu said, scolding the first, who laughed sheepishly. Both sounded like boys.

The second Anbu walked up to the window and shut it's doors. Usagi put a hand on her cheek quietly and closed her eyes, her face showing a half annoyed look, the other guardians looked at Usagi confused.

"Wow, Akane never told us there were visitors..." The second said quietly after walking back to the four guardians and Anbu.

"I guess your the kid we're supposed to protect? Some S ranked mission, what do criminals want with a brat like you?" The first one said, his fox-like masked face turned to Usagi. Usagi winced and put her hands to her head.

"Okay! Shut the hell up! Do whatever you god damn want!" She took one hand from her ear and put it on her cheek then threw it out, causing the wind to pick up. The wind began to create white sparks as humidity changed, a flash of light burst and there stood an angry Hunter. Hunter, before anybody could comprehend anything, smashed the first Anbu against the wall.

"Only me and Auburn can make fun of this idiot." He said between clenched teeth. Reffering to Usagi as an Idiot. Usagi got an irk mark and looked at Hunter.

The second ANBU looked shocked for a second, then attempted to go to his friend's rescue, but the wind blew, pushing him back.

"Excuse me?" She said annoyed, an evil aura surounded her. "What did you say? Perverted Ass?" She said with an evil smile. Hunter froze and turned around, dropping the ANBU on the floor.

"I said I was sorry." He said with a sheepish smile and scratching the back of his head.

"Blah blah, atleast now I don't have to put up with your stupid voice in my head." Usagi said whipping her gaze from him to the Anbu, who shakily got up. "And you, I'd becareful Zaven Rebra, sleeping with one eye open wont be enough for what I could do to you, if it weren't for my health." Usagi said with a growl. The first Anbu gasped at the mention of his name. The second Anbu looked at Usagi underneath his mask his eyes widdened.

"How do you know my name?" Zaven said shocked. Usagi shrugged.

"Who am I?" The second Anbu asked Usagi.

"Zaven's older brother, Zivono Rebra." Usagi said with another shrug, speaking in a 'I-couldn't-care-less' tone.

"Eh? Usa-chan? How'd you know that?" Ella asked, leaning forward.

"His hourglass..." She said with a shrug. Ella nodded in understanding and Andrew too, while the Two anbu stood together watching the children infront of them. Hunter glared at Zaven as he walked back to the hospital bed which Usagi was propped up on.

"Who are you?" Auburn asked Hunter, studying him up and down.

"Hunter Cedar, I'm space." He said with a smile. Usagi seemed to look at something nobody else could see then she smiled slightly, then grinned. (Play video) (0:10)

"Dad! I'm going to space!! Dad I'm in space!" She said in a high pitched voice. "I'm proud of you son." She said in a low voice. "Dad are you in space?" She said with a high pitched voice again. "Yes now we are a family again" She said in a lower voice. She began to laugh and Auburn began to laugh aswell getting her quote from Portal. Hunter just sighed and sweatmarked then smirked.

(1:45)

"I know how to spell it! S-P-ACCCEE! I love space." He said, quoting portal again. Usagi laughed harder and clutched her stomach. The two Anbu looked at eachother confused, trying to understand why that was funny.

"OHHH! Portal!" Ella said snapping her fingers with a smile. Andrew nodded with a smirk.

The two Anbu took empty chairs and sat by the doors, watching the kids silently, guarding Usagi. Wondering how this could be considered an S ranked mission. Usagi began to cough from too much laughter. She stopped laughing and bended over coughing. Hunter went over, from the other side of the bed and wiped the blood that was coughed out, away from her mouth with a small rag. Usagi closed her eyes and turned her head when he finished.

"Shit." Usagi cursed, wiping her mouth, even after Hunter wiped it for her. "Auburn, thanks alot for not telling me the retarded prophecy before this pedophile did." Usagi said, with a stern look. Auburn noticably paled.

"It's true than?" Auburn said wide eyed.

"Yeah, he's such a stalker." Usagi said, with a small smile on her lips, no-matter how annoyed she was.

"So you guys have to make a new world than...and..." Auburn trailed off as Usagi's and Hunter's face became red. The looked at eachother and growled, before turning their heads away, hiding the blush on both of their cheeks. Both were too stubborn to admit anything. "So its true." Auburn said triumphiantly, with a grin.

"No, its not." Usagi said crossing her arms, closing her eyes and sticking her nose in the air, with a slight blush covering on the top of her cheeks. The 17 year old glanced at the seemingly 13 year old, who pouted cutely.

"Come on Bluey...I've seeenn everythiingg, and you won't be seeing in 2 months, might aswell see it while you can." Hunter said cockily.

"I cant see anything with that ego of yours overflowing the room. Go to your domain and drown in a blackhole filled with your ego." Usagi snapped back, her face becoming redder, but she refused to turn torwards Hunter.

Meanwhile the two Anbu just looked at the fighting kids with a sigh. Zaven looked at his older brother.

"Wow...this is...intresting...just like Akane said." Zaven said, a smirk behind his fox mask.

"Yes...I didn't think that the ledgend was true." Zivono said back to Zaven. The fighting stopped and the room became quiet.

"If there is such a thing as ninja-butterflies, nine-tailed foxes, and shirrangian, then I see no reason why our ledgend isn't true." Usagi's voice rang out, sounding more mature than ever. This voice held leadership, the kind that Usagi used when she was back in her old demention, working with the guardians to stop the uprising of demons.

All the guardians are on the same level of power, they all contribute importantly to the world. Time, however, is used with the most leadership. Usagi has high IQ, even higher than Shikamarus, that is why she has survived thus far, without that much coffe (hehehe thus).

"You're right, but our mission is to protect you until our shift is over. And...siting here is boring...even with big-bro here..." Zaven said with a sigh. Usagi smiled slightly. Eria in her lap sniffing around.

A nurse walked into the room. "Visiting hours are over..." She said shyly. Andrew walked out first after a silent goodbye, Ella after, taking Eria, and Auburn last, with a hug. "You must leave too..." The nurse said to Hunter.

"I can't..." He said with a sheepish smile.

"Why?" The nurse asked.

"I am her second defense...if the Anbu are hear, I am too." He said, kicking back in the chair. The nurse left with a sigh.

-FF-

Usagi curled up in the bed silently, a book in the air, held by her hands. As she went to turn the page, the book went Ninja and attacked her face.

"Bitch!" She yelled, getting it off her face and throwing it at Hunter, who slept, drool coimg out of the corner of his mouth. The book hit Hunter square in the forehead, causing him to fall out of his chair. The two Anbu chuckled slightly as the pair fought out of boredom again. They've learned that they both fight for no reason, and that they have a thing for eachother, but neither wants to say anything.

"What the hell?!" Hunter yelled, looking at the book which read "Space and Stars".

"I gave back whats yours." Usagi said with a small cough. The two Anbu took nothing of it, they were in a hospital, the only reason they thought that they were protecting the girl, is because somebody was after her, and she was hurt, thats why she was in a hospital. But that one cough, soon led to a coughing fit.

"Shit." Hunter cursed as he grabbed a cup, and filled it with water then gave it to Usagi who drank it hurridly, the coughs fading off. Usagi put a hand to her chest with a sigh.

"I have to find a replacement."

"No you don't, just stop pushing yourself." Hunter repied worridly, taking the cup from Usagi.

"So everyone could leave me behind? I'd rather not." Usagi said quietly looking down at her hands which had some blood on it. She wiped it on the white covers of the hospital's sheets.

"Why don't you get it?" Hunter mumbles frustrated, his hand on his forehead, upset with her stubborness.

"Just shut up, get me more books..." She mumbles and grabs the covers, pulling them over head, still sitting up.

"Fine, more research?" He asks confused.

"Yeah, but I wan't to learn...about Ninja-Bunnys...find the clan of Laputa." Usagi said, her voice muffled slightly by the covers. Hunter sighed and dissapeared as a gust of wind wraped around him.

"What...the...hell?" Zaven said, staring at where Hunter was standing at. Zivono looked at Usagi who coughed slightly again, but stopped there.

"Are you alright?" Zivono asked her.

"Yeah." Usagi's voice called out, muffled, but it sounded strained and ridged.

"Whats your name?" Zaven finally asked.

"Usagi."

"Why is this an S-Rank Mission?" Zivono asked bored, with a yawn.

"Because a pervert is after me...and soon-" Usagi stopped mid-sentence as a bad feeling overflowed the room. Usagi jumped out of the bed and ran to the door, opening it and shutting it behind her, before the two Anbu could react.

-End Chapter-

Ha! I laugh at you! You must ask for the next chapter...aka COMMENT OR I WON'T UPLOAD!

I swear I wont. -Anna

-Disclaimer-

I dont own anything that has to do with Naruto, this is a fan-fiction, aka FAN MADE. The end...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 55 21
He felt the warm embrace of his sister, who was currently squeezing him in her arms. A teardrop fell onto her kimono, leaving a small puddle behind m...
28.1K 1.4K 115
(Book 2) Everyone's favorite red haired- goggle wearing girl is now a teenager and much more feminine as Naruto returns to Konoha! She's been working...
135K 5.9K 29
Kids? Kids?! Kids! Oh, yes! Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Sai have been turned into toddlers by the notorious criminal group---the...
202K 4.9K 53
Two years later and a certain blonde hair and blue eyes brat is back from training with his accompanied Pervy Sage. Happy to see his friends Naruto i...