The Decision

By ThereseJoyBChen

New York's Youngest Billionaire Architect, Chase Michael Everett meets his unlikely match in the most in oppo... More

CHAPTER 1 - The Dilemma
CHAPTER 2 - The Roommate
CHAPTER 3 - Meet The Family
CHAPTER 4 - New Year's Eve
CHAPTER 5 - London
CHAPTER 6 - Warm Welcomes
CHAPTER 7 - New Beginnings
CHAPTER 8 - The Truth, It Sets You Free
CHAPTER 9 - Finally, It's You
CHAPTER 10 - The Barbecue
CHAPTER 11 - The Birthday Weekend
CHAPTER 12 - The Surprise
CHAPTER 13 - The Job
CHAPTER 14 - The Wedding
CHAPTER 15 - The Reunion
CHAPTER 16 - The Talk
CHAPTER 18 - The Regrets
CHAPTER 19 - The Unexpected
CHAPTER 20 - The Decision

CHAPTER 17 - The Graduation

17.2K 291 1
By ThereseJoyBChen

CHAPTER 17 - The Graduation

The night before their flight, "Are you still not talking to me? It's been like three weeks!" Chase asked while Allie packs. "I'm sorry." He said. "Can you just let me pack in peace?" She hissed. "Wow she does talk, folks!" He joked and Allie have him a 'fuck you' face.

"Allie how many times have I said I'm sorry?" He said. "I don't care, just get out of my room!" Allie said pissed. "I'm sorry!" He begged but Allie just ignored him.

Chase knelt down on both his knees and grabbed Allie's legs, "Get off of me." She said angrily. "Not until you forgive me." Chase said. "Ugh you're so annoying!" Allie cried out. "I'm sorry!" He kept on saying. "Haven't I suffered enough of your death stares and silent treatment?" He said. "Get off of me!" She said. "Not until you forgive me." Chase said.

Allie pulled him up and they were eye to eye now, "I forgive you. But I won't forget what you did." She said straightforwardly. Chase kept his mouth shut and looked at how furious Allie was. "I'm sorry." He said as sincerely as possible. Then they kiss.

The morning after, "Allie! Hurry up or we'll be late for our flight!" Chase yelled as he waited in the living room. He wore a cream colored Ralph Lauren Men Cable Knit Shawl Cardigan Sweater paired with a collared white long sleeves and khaki fit pants with a belt by Ralph Lauren. He brushed up his hair to the side and shaved his 5 o'clock shadow. He wore a pair of black leather ankle-cut boots and his Ray Ban Club Master Sun Glasses. Then beside him was his Cenzo Duffle Vecchio Brown Italian Leather Weekender Travel Bag. He looked at his watch again and again. "Allie!" he shouted.

Then Allie walks into the living room carrying her black luggage. She wore a chambray shirt and a Breton striped shirt paired with her red skinny jeans and black boots. She also wore a cream colored cardigan scarf and a red oversized beanie. She wore her black wayfarer eye glasses and wore her hair down with light make-up, and on her arm hung her red Long Champ hand bag and minimal accessories.

"What took you so long?" Chase joked. Allie giggles and smiles at him. "Never mind as long as you looked this beautiful, I'm good." He added. Then they went out, Chase brought her black luggage and his travel bag while Allie carries her hand bag and they arrive at the lobby.

There, they were greeted with Chase's limo driver and they head to JFK Airport. They checked in first class in the Delta Airlines counter and checked in Allie's luggage and when they got their tickets they brought their duffel and hand bags and headed inside the First Class lounge.

While they were there they got the chance to rest a little and drank some coffee before their flight. Allie and Chase exit the lounge and did a little shopping in the shops nearby. Allie bought herself a book to read while Chase bought himself another coffee and an architectural magazine. They sat together and Allie asked, "What time is it?" then Chase said, "It's 5:30 pm, Als." Then he continued to read his magazine.

"Why did we leave the house at like 4 pm?" Allie asked. "Cause I like to get to the airport two hours before we board so that we get to relax and not hurry which causes a lot of stress." Chase said calmly. "What time is our flight?" Allie asked. "It's in the ticket, Als." Chase replied. "6:15 pm." Allie said. "What time do we get to London?" Allie asked. Chase laughs, "We arrive at the London Heathrow Airport at 8:15 in the morning." Chase said. "Why are you laughing at me? Who's gonna pick us up when we get there?" Allie asked again. Chase looked at her, "I'm guessing, that this is your first time right?" Chase asks and Allie nods in agreement, "I arranged everything okay? No need to worry." He assured her and kissed her on the forehead. "I hate you." Allie said. "I love you too." Chase replies.

Allie leans on Chase's shoulder and reads her book titled, "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green. Then an unexpected person sits across Allie and Chase. Allie took a break from reading and decided to sleep on Chase's arm but then she sees him.

"Oh my gosh! Drew!" Allie exclaimed.

Drew wore a men's long sleeve red tartan, tomato red paired with a khaki blazer and denim straight pants with his khaki boots, he also brought a black duffel bag. The brunette hair of his was brushed up to the side, he left his 5 o'clock shadow on and he still looked charming. "Allie! It's so good to see you!" Drew said.

Then Allie stands up, so did Drew and they hugged. Chase looks at the two of them, and then stands. "Oh! Drew! By the way, this is my boyfriend, Chase." Allie said as she introduced Chase. Drew smiles, "Nice to meet you, I'm Drew." Drew said calmly and shook his hand. "So where are you headed?" Allie asked. "I'm headed to London, actually." Drew replied. He sees the confused look Allie's giving. "Uhm, I'm attending your brother's graduation, Scotty's graduation." Drew said. "Really?" Allie asked. "Yeah. Scott stopped by my auto shop sometime ago and he actually bought me a ticket." Drew said. "Oh. Well, it's so good to see you." Allie said. "You too!" Drew said and leaves.

"Who was that?" Chase asked as Allie goes back and sits next to him. Allie smirked at Chase and gave nuzzled into his shoulder. "Are you jealous?" Allie joked and then she giggled. "No I'm not. Ppsshhh." Chase said in denial. "Oh really?" Allie teased. Chase looks at her and smiles, "Yeah I am jealous." He said in defeat. "Awe so cute, I love you." Allie said. "I hate you too!" Chase joked and kissed her on the cheek. After a few hours, they board the plane and catch some Z's.

When they arrived and got Allie's luggage, they were greeted by Chase's dad. "Hey, you're dad's here." Allie asked. "Yeah, he's on business." Chase replied. "Dad! So good to see you!" Chase said. "You too, son! Now, where were you staying again?" His dad asked. "Four Seasons, Dad." Chase replied and put the bags in the back of his SUV and then rejoined Allie and his dad. "Ah same as me." His dad said. "Yup! Always." Chase said.

So they head to four seasons, Chase and Allie checks in and his dad goes up to his room as he bids them goodbye. Once Chase and Allie got the most expensive suite they put their bags and they change for Scotty's graduation. "What time's the graduation again, Als?" Chase asked. "1:30 pm" Allie said as she gets undressed. Chase gets undressed too and then the doorbell rang. "Could you get that, Chase?" Allie yelled.

Chase runs to the door and it was a bellhop, he delivered the suit from Michael Kors in London. "Who was it, Chase?" Allie asked. "It was Michael Kors." Chase joked. "Are you serious?" Allie asked. "Yeah, he gave me a suit." Chase said and he shows Allie. Then they both laugh and started to get changed.

Allie finishes first, she wore a dark red modern fit dress its length was just above the knee, she paired with dark red open toe high stiletto heels; she also wore her hair up to a nicely done bun and paired it with minimal make up and her wayfarer type eye glasses.

Then Chase quickly enters the room wearing a white with black polka dots long sleeves with collar paired with a khaki fit blazer and khaki pants, he also wore a black Salvatore Ferragamo leather shoes and brushed up his hair. Shortly, they left. They took a taxi in going to where the graduation was. When they arrived, Allie saw her brother walk to get his diploma and she tore up a little, seeing what she raised finally graduating.

"Allie!" Scotty called out. Allie hugs him and says, "Looking dapper, I see." Then Chase congratulates Scott and shook his hand. "Congratulations Scotty!" A familiar voice called out. Then Drew appears before them and hugs Scott.

Drew wore a classic black blazer and slacks, white collared long sleeves, leather shoes and a black neck tie. "Thanks Drew!" Scott said. "So guys thank you for flying all the way out here just to see me graduate! I couldn't afford to bring the whole Buckner clan but Drew would suffice." Scott said. "Scott, would you like to go have dinner with us, you know all of us?" Chase asked. "Sure, but I'll duck out early because my friend's throwing us a grad party." Scott said.

Then they head back to the Four Seasons hotel and they eat dinner. As they were on the verge to finishing their meal, Scott bids them good bye and leaves while Chase was called by his dad for a meeting and couldn't return directly.

So, Drew and Allie are alone at the table. "We haven't had a dinner alone since that day." Drew said, breaking the silence. "Yeah. It's been a while, has it?" Allie asked. "Yeah." Drew said. "So how are you?" Allie asked. "I'm good, the shops doing pretty good too." Drew replied. "That's great!" Allie said. "How about you?" Drew asked. "Well, you know me; I'm still the nomadic cook." Allie said. "Well, I guess some things never change." Drew said. Allie fell silent and she drinks the wine.

"Are you dating anyone?" Allie asked. Drew looked at her and choked while drinking some wine.

He laughs, "Still so straight forward, I see." He said. "No, not really. I figured that living alone is better than having to provide for someone else. That's what I said to Scotty before." Drew said. "You talked to Scotty?" Allie asked. "Yeah, he visited me a couple of months back." Drew said. Allie fell silent and remembered his conversation with Scott before she got drunk. "Awe that's nice." Allie said. Drew being his charming self, "So you and Chase, huh? Getting serious?" He asked. "A girl doesn't kiss and tell." She teased. "Alright, alright." Drew gave up. "You're giving up on me that quick? That's not the Drew I know." Allie teased. "I've changed since then, Allie." Drew replied.

"What ever happened to us, Drew?" Allie asked and sipped her wine. "Wow. You're really asking me that question?" Drew hesitated. Allie nods and waits his answers. "Only you can answer that, Allie." Drew said. They both fell silent lost in each other's gaze.

From afar, Chase decided to come back but instead he hid from the two of them, then he thought, it was best if he let the two catch up. He trusts her and she'll do the right thing. Lesson learned indeed.

"Uhm, Drew, I have to go up to my room now." Allie said. "Y-yeah, it's getting late, I should probably go too." Drew said. They both stand up and head to the elevator. "Why are you following me?" Allie asked. "I'm on the ninth floor." Drew said. "Oh!" Allie said as she was surprised. "Do you want me to walk you to your room? You drank quite a lot of wine." Drew said. "Sure." Allie said.

They reach the floor with the suites and Allie and Drew walk to her room. "It was nice seeing you, Allie." Drew said. "It was nice to see you too, Drew." Allie said. Allie knocks on the door and Chase opens, they both bid him good bye and Drew goes back into the elevator. While he was there, he thought to himself, 'I should've went after her when I had the chance' seeing Allie brought up some old feelings and he forgot how much fun it was just to talk and be with Allie. He definitely missed her.

*Ian Somerhalder plays Austin Drew Reid. Oh and I forgot to tell you that Jesse Metcalfe plays Riley Hughes

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! Sorry I took so long in posting this! I was enjoying my Christmas break with my family! Hope you all enjoyed reading this! More to come! :)

What's up with Chase not being all jealous? Is he testing her? Or is has he learned his lesson? What is he doing? Do you think Drew's feelings are genuine? Find out more in the next chapter of "The Decision" | Please sound off, comment, and tell me what you think! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 19.2K 67
Book II Broken and lost, Liana moved all the way to Seattle to become the Manager in her best friend's New Cafe . Opportunity flooding her way is ove...
997 263 50
If you're given a chance to live once more, will you take it? Even if... it comes at a cost? A dying woman reminisces on her short life and comes to...
16 1 1
Aria meets Wesley on a flight from Bangkok to Adelaide when she's upgraded from Economy class. She has no idea who this handsome stranger is, but wit...
79.9K 4.5K 36
Kaden Hardwick is popular, athletic, and a video game nut. He loves food but has a slight issue. He's searching for the perfect person and has yet to...