Love Bug

By brannniefanfics

A BRANNIE FAN FIC Annie meets a boy at club, while celebrating her 18th birthday. He is cute and super nice... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t h i r t y
Sequel is out NOW!
NEW BOOK
UPDATE

t w e n t y n i n e

1.3K 24 16
By brannniefanfics

Hey guys go follow my new Bratayley account on Instagram @factingtheleblancs! I will follow you back ❤️ also go follow my main @_liv_nz ❤️ now onto the story!

Brennan's POV

The surgeon stops dead in his tracks. Had they not even checked to see if she's pregnant? The only reason I know she is pregnant, is because, I'm the one who got her pregnant. I don't know what I was thinking saying Dylan raped her. It was me. The first night in Tahiti. Here's what happend:
Annie and Katie got into bed and we turned the light out and fell asleep. Before Annie went to bed, I put sleeping pills in her water so that she would be knocked out and wouldn't realise anything that was going on. I then got up at about one am, took her out of bed, put pillows and blankets on the floor, got her undressed and myself, and then I had sex with her. Well I raped her. I don't know what was going through my mind. I then had to make it look like she was sick and had a fever, so I put her underwear and bra on and then ran into the bathroom and made myself throw up. I went through so much effort just so I could have sex with my girlfriend. I knew she wouldn't want to have it with me which is why I did it. I should of waited. Now she is pregnant and I don't know what to do.

The surgeon runs Annie into the operating room, 402, and I follow straight behind. I see the nurses trying to get her awake again. They put machines around her and linked them to her body. There was a machine monitoring her heart. She's still alive at the moment. I see more and more nurses running into the room. Then I hear the surgeon say the words I wish I never ever heard.

We're losing her

I fall to the ground and start crying. This is all your fault Brennan. If she ever wakes up, Dylan is going to get accused for raping her when it was me! I cry my eyes out.

A nurse runs out of the room and picks me up off the ground.

It's a boy.

The operated on Annie early. He is a premature baby. She shouldn't of been due for about another month, but because they didn't realise she was actually pregnant, she was gassed and her baby had a chance of dying. The nurse asks if I want to come in and see him. Of course I say yes.

I walk in there and there are lots of beeping sounds filling the room. It echoes through my ears. They took our baby boy over to the corner and were trying to stabilise him. He is tiny. The surgeon and nurses are still trying to stabilise Annie. I stare at my baby boy and start to cry. He was born 11.32pm 1st January 2024. I turn around and see the surgeon running out of the room. Why would he do that? Then I hear him say to another surgeon,"I need help! There's another one!"

Another baby? Twins? Omg what have I done! Another surgeon runs into the room and they attempt to get the second baby out.

It's a girl.

They are premature babies and they are twins which means the have a lower chance of survival. They bring the baby girl over and start to stabilise her. She was born 11.46pm 1st January 2024. There's a seat in the corner. I head towards the seat but before I get there a nurse grabs me by the hand and pulls me towards Annie.

"She can still hear you, say your goodbyes while you can, we don't know if she's going to make it", I grab Annie's hand while the surgeons and nurses are still working to stabilise her around me. I burst into tears.

"Julianna Grace LeBlanc, you have no idea how much I love you and how much I will always love you even if you aren't hear with me anymore. You are the most beautiful and kindest girl I have ever met in my life. You don't know how thankful I am that Dylan gave you the wrong number and you ended up messaging me and it leaded to the best relationship I have ever had in my life, and it always will be. This is all my fault Ans and if you do happen to survive you have all the right in the world to leave me, but I will always love you.", I turn to the nurse and ask if she will remember everything I say, and she said no she will not, so I decide to tell Annie the truth while she is laying on her death bed, " Annie, it wasn't Dylan who raped you, it was me, and I can never ever forgive myself for doing that. If I hadn't been so selfish, we wouldn't be here today, you would be training for the Olympics and we would be in a happy relationship, and I would be getting ready to start college in one months time. But no I had to be so stupid and rape you and now you have had two beautiful kids who are going to grow up without their mother. Julianna Grace, I will always love you, no matter how much you hate me, I will always love you".

I grab her hand and kiss it before leaving the room crying.

"How could I be so stupid", I mumble to myself.
"What do you mean how could you be so stupid?", I look up and see Hayley and Katie standing by Annie's door.
"And why are you crying?", Hayley asks.

"Annie doesn't have cancer, she was pregnant. And when they drugged her to do her operation, they didn't realise she was pregnant and her baby had a chance of dying. They took her into the operation room after I told them that she was pregnant and they tried to wake her up but they couldn't. They had an emergency c-section and her baby boy was born then 14 minutes later she had a baby girl. But the worst thing is. I raped her. Because I knew she didn't want to have sex with me. I don't know what went through my head. And now Annie is dying and it's all my fault", I say crying while walking towards Annie's hospital room.

Katie and Annie run and give me a hug.

"We don't forgive you for what you have done, but right now we all need to come together for Annie", Katie says while crying.

We all walk into Annie's hospital room and take a seat.

***

It's been about 25 minutes and we still haven't heard if Annie has passed away yet. Hayley is looking out the window at the moon, Katie is tapping her feet on the ground and biting her nails while I'm shaking and crying.

All of a sudden, a loud siren fills the halls and the rooms in the hospital. What's going on?

Nurses, doctors and surgeons all run down the hall screaming, "Emergency in room 402, Emergency in room 402".

I turn to look at Katie.

"ANNIES IN ROOM 402!", I scream.

Katie, Hayley and I all follow them to room 402. We stop and look through the mirror. I saw something I didn't think I would ever see.

Another girl.

Annie had another baby. Triplets. And they are all premature. She was born at 12.14am 2nd January 2024. What have I done.

I turn to Katie and she looks super worried. I turn back to look at the room and I feel my stomach drop.

Another girl. Born 12.15am 2nd January 2024.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, I got Annie pregnant with quadruplets. I feel sick to my stomach. None of those four babies, if they survive, are going to see their mother.

"They babies are stable!", one nurse calls out. I let out a sigh of relief that they are safe. But my beautiful girlfriend, that I raped-

"That's it. She's gone", the surgeon says.

No no no no no! She can't be gone! No! Not Annie! No.

All the surgeons, doctors and nurses pile out of the room.

I push through all of them. She can't be gone.

Her heart monitor is flat. Nothing. Her body lies there lifeless.

I in so much shock I can't even cry.

"BRENNAN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO SELFISH!", I scream out, loud enough for the whole world to hear.
I grab her hand.

"Annie, I will always love you", I put her hand down, stand up and walk towards the door.

"Brennan?"

I turn back to see a sight I never though I would see. Annie. She sat up like nothing had happend. She looked.... normal.

"Anni-"
"Brennan, I heard what you said.... I'm sorry, I don't know what to do, but there is only one thing I'm going to do, I'm going to forgive you because I'm not having my baby grow up without a dad, even though you really hurt me when you told me you raped me, I still love you".

"Annie, you had quadruplets.....", I run over to her a kiss her on the lips.
I pull away and she lays lifeless again on the bed. Did I just imagine that?
I look over at her heart monitor and it turns on.

She is alive.

I run out of the room and scream,"SHES ALIVE! JULIANNA GRACE LEBLANC IS ALIVE!"

Eveyone comes running back into the room.

"This is a miracle. We have never seen anything like this happen before!", a surgeon says.

Katie runs and gives me a hug and so does Hayley. I still don't know if I imagined her saying those things or she actually told me she forgives me.

"She's in a coma, but within a couple of days she should wake up and should remember everything that has gone on", another surgeon says.

I can't believe it. This is a real miracle. I have four babies and my beautiful girlfriend is still alive. I still don't know is she actually forgave me, but when she wakes up all I can do is hope that she does forgive me. I decided not to name the babies yet, I'll wait till Annie is awake and she can name them.

I walk out of the room and see Dylan standing there.

"So I hear you raped Annie aye? Well, let's just say, someone might of put something in both of your drinks which caused you to rape her and Annie to be in a deep sleep", i look at him angrily. This wasn't even my fault!
"Oh yeah, by the way there names start with D and M, and you know both of them, as they are both standing in front of you right now".

Right before my eyes, Mia walks out from behind Dylan's back.

She is the stalker and her and Dylan caused all this to happen just because Mia has had a crush on me for years. How did I not see this? If only I had realised how obsessive she was I could of prevented all of this from happening. Dylan was dating Katie, while all of this was going on. He went behind her back to hurt her best friend.

"How could you", I scream while walking towards them,"How could you do this to all of us! Do you even think about things?", I make a fist with my hand and punch Dylan and Mia in the face.

"Stay away from here!!", I scream in their faces, "See you guys in court", I say before stomping away.

I walk back to the window and look at my four beautiful babies and my beautiful girlfriend lying in the room.

If only things had gone so much differently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.3K 19
I never thought I would like him in that way. And I most definitely never thought he'd like me back. {This is a fanfic about Brennan and Annie's rela...
2.8K 71 16
Steve Harrington x Eddie Munson!!! This fic is based off of Stranger Things but it doesn't follow the storyline of the show! It has different concep...
59.7K 850 59
Brennan doesn't think he likes anyone but he sees something special about Annie. Annie on the other hand has quite a big crush on Brennan. Will they...
47.4K 532 22
I JUST HAD TO WRITE A FANFICTION ABOUT THEM!!!! THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. ANNIE NEEDS TO MOVE TO LA AND DATE HAYDEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! THEY ARE...