Lucy's ture story(stinglu fan...

By Mouse336

This story is inspired by story's about Lucy Mother telling lucy the history of her their family then lucy w... More

char. 1: The Secret
char. 2: fairy tail
char. 4: Lucy
A/N ON HOLD
char. 5: Fairytail and Sabertooth
AN

char.3: The forbidden power

277 10 2
By Mouse336

Luck pov

I started to wake up and looked around this not the forest where am I and then I saw Rabekah "I remember now a person in a black cloak and a baby light purple exceed and my forgotten memories but why did I forget about everything and why did I forget about being the dragon princess" I said with a cofused face "it's okay lucy your made me put that spell on you because of zeref do you remember now" she asked concerned about me because all my forgotten memories started flowing back and they were giving me a head ack "you okay lucy I know your memories are coming and giving you a head ack" Rabekah said with a concerned smile on her face then a little voice said "no worries i will heal her it's been awhile luce" my exceed crystal-sofa was looking at me with a happy smile on her face. I smiled Bach and said "yes it has been awhile I missed you crystal" tears were forming in my eyes as I begin to cry while hugging Rabekah and crystal while crystal healed my head "thanks crystal.....u-um Rabekah when do we finish my training" as I thanked crystal and asked Rabekah.

Rabekah pov

As lucy thanked crystal she also asked me "u-um Rabekah when do we finish my training" lucy said small smile on her face so I said "tomorrow at 6:00am kay lucy we are going to start with your phiscial body first and then your mind and then the rest of the Dragon slayer magic kay" lucy nodded and said "kay I just want to get to training because i want to be stronger then natsu and bet sorry as at the GMG(Grand Magic Games)" crystal and I just grinned at lucy "you are going to be as strong as zeref remember you are the dragon princess and the only one to kill zeref" I said while smirking at lucy

The next day
Lucy pov

As I woke up by crystal it was 5:00am an hour before training so I got up got dress in some black short and my white and black diamond t-shirt with blue and purple converts and then I went into the living room

Flashback to yesterday after woke up
"Where are we Rabekah" I said currently walking around the room that I was staying in "oh we are in my mansion in the middle of the north forest by magnolia where your grandpa's friend lives" Rabekah said smile "ohh okay" I said shocked cause I totally forgot she a mansion in the middle of the north forest by magnolia rabekah, crystal and I left the room and she showed me around again because I had only bin here once and that was with mother
Flashback ends still lucy's pov

And I see rabekah on the coach reading a book with classes on, so I walked up to her and said "can we train right rabekah please" rabekah smile and told meto go get crystal so I went up stairs to my room woke up crystal and brought her back down stairs with me and said "kay I have crystal" rabekah smile took off her class gave crystal a notes and told her "crsytal fly to fairy tail and give laxus, evergreen, freed, billow and gramps my letters to them don't make contact with anyone else at 8:00am kay" crystal said "kay" and she flew off because it take while for her to get there because she gets distracted easily if it's cute. And me and rabekah began training my phiscial ability outside in the forest and then we would move into her phiscal training room.

Meanwhile at fairy tail
Nobody's pov

Crystal had finally arrived after being distracted about 4 times she opened the doors and flew in everyone was staring at the baby light purple exceed with a furry light pink caller dress with black trim and black ballet flat she landed on the table where ever, freed, and bixlow were and gave them lucy's letters and asked them "could you please take me to laxus and gramps please ever" she said in a sweet voice.

Erza pov
I was walking by when I heard the small sweet exceed talk in a kind yet caring not for other to be listening to her say "could you please take me to laxus and gramps please ever" I stopped " hello laxus is in gramps's office with gramps right now I'm erza by the way what is your name exceed" I said and what did to know the exceed named she said " I'm sorry but I can't tell you my name sorry but it was nice to meet you erza" I was disappointed when I heard that I left.

Meanwhile back with lucy and Rabekah
Nobody's pov

Lucy and Rabekah were training in the forest still lucy was strengthing her whole body and then Rabekah said "let's take a break from the phiscial training and work on your mind after the break" it was already 10:30am now and so lucy and Rabekah got something to eat, drink and they rested a bit but started training again but this it was mind training.

Back at fairy tail
Crystal pov

After the erza I think her name was that left evergreen, freed, and bixlow hugged and said "we missed you crystal-sofia heartfilia we missed you so much" evergreen asked me "how is my best friend doing with all her forgotten memories back ?" I smile at her when she said that "lucy is doing fine she is training her but off so she can beat the hell out of natsu" I said grinning at her and then all the dragon slayers heard me and the pink hair guy yelled "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME, SHE CAN'T EVEN SAVE HER SELF FROM DANGER" and then I looked at him so did ever, freed, bixlow and at that very moment laxus and gramps came down from his office and both of them smirked at natsu's comment and I yelled at him "DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN CHALLENGE THE PRINCESS" but evergreen stop me from yelling the last part and I hugged them again and flew over to laxus and gramps and gave them they letters and said in my sweet voice "you can read yours to the guild kay" just then her best friend levy ran in and there were more letters from lucy to her friends.

Master markorvo pov

As I was talking to laxus I heard natsu screaming at the top of his lungs saying "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME, SHE CAN'T EVEN SAVE HER SELF FROM DANGER" and laxus ears started to hurt after that so I said "laxus let's go see what is happening downstairs" laxus agreed by nodding so we went of my office and walked downstairs when we saw crystal we looked each other and I said "that's it crystal lucy's exceed is hear" and we were all the way downstairs when we smirked and then crystal yelled at natsu "DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN CHALLENGE THE PRINCESS" but evergreen stop her before saying the rest me and laxus walked forward into the light so the guild could see us. Crystal flew over to us and said in her sweet voice "you can read yours to the guild kay" and gave us our letters from lucy and then levy ran into the guild with more letters from lucy.

Nobody's pov

After levy ran in with two letters from lucy gave one to erza and the other one to the exceeds and they started to read them:

Dear master/guild
I'm very sorry that the guild thinks I am weak and I'm useless. I am with my mother's dragon Rabekah right training and I what the guild to know that I'm your granddaughter and that laxus is my cousin. I'm sorry that the guild thinks I'm weak but will provide you roung and sorry about forgetting my memories
Love your ex-guilmate granddaughter
Lucy drayer-heartfilia

Dear Erza Mira Levy Juiva Gajeel and Wendy

I will miss you guys so much but I have to do this kay.
Erza keep on eating your strawberry short cake don't stop eating it just because I left, and Erza next time you see him I want you to tell him how you and you feel like a bis sis to me see ya.
Levy I know you and want you to be even though I'm gone, Gajeel loves you he just hides it I want you guys to together kay.
Gajeel be more open about your emotions to and levy, levy loves you so much and you love her do me one favor take of levy for me kay.
Wendy your like a little sister to me I want you to keep on living you life, love, charesh things, be happy with romeo I love you by the why romeo loves you too.
Mirajane I want you to stop crying and smile be happy with my cousin laxus you two are meant to be together I love as my big sis goodbye.
Juiva I want you to know that you will always my friend and that you are strong and beautiful and I gray breaks your heart just tell me I will injury him your like my twin sister and I love you for that and remember I'm your friend I know what it feels like to have a broken heart.
For ever your best friend
Lucy drayer-heartfilia
P.S. may we meet again someday

Dear laxus
I love you my cousin sorry for forgetting about my memory be with Mira she loves you so much and you love her oh one more thing watch of the my friends for me please
Love your cousin
Lucy

Dear exceeds
Happy make everyone smile/laugh in the guild. I will brings you a lot of fish. Lily take of everyone don't stop eating kiwis next time I see you I'll bring some kiwis. Carla take care of Wendy and give happy a chance he likes you a lot. I will miss you and I love you so stop crying kay.
Love your friend
Lucy

After that everyone started crying crystal said goodbye and she flew back to the mansion.

Back with Lucy and Rabekah
Lucy pov

"Lucy we are done for today" rabeka said smile "kay" when I said that I saw crystal flying to hugged me I could see that she was crying and then she hugged me telling what at the guild I said "that's it i have had it I'm going to beat the living shit out him" and then I said "how long will it take" with a determined face and Rabekah said "4 years and a half years" and then I said "kay then i will train harder than before" with a smile Rabekah said "OK but it's going to take awhile" in my mind at that moment i knew that i had a forbidden power inside of me and i would unlock it in or after my training.

(Sorry for the mistakes like my story so far)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 58.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
176K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
453K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
981K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...