First Time for Everything

By linkachu123

While playing her favorite Zelda game "Twilight Princess", Y/N's TV glitches out and the room suddenly goes d... More

Lost
Crushing Hard
Truth Comes Out
Author's Note:

Unexpected Feelings

879 21 3
By linkachu123

Link's POV

The next morning I woke up to see Y/N making breakfast. I look at her strangely and she looks at me. "What's with the weird look?" She says. "You don't have to make breakfast." I reply. She smiled softly, "it's the least I can do, you let me stay here overnight after all."

I look at her for a minute, I sigh. She is truly a magnificent creature that I somehow came to know. Wait, wait, wait, what am I thinking? I barely know this girl. Besides she'd never go for someone like me. I am just a goat herder after all.

After breakfast I gave her a tour of the Ordon province and Faron Woods. She knew a lot about it considering the fact that she's not from here.

When we got back, it was about noon, so I thought I'd whip up some food for a picnic. Although it was a surprise to Y/N. I told her to stay outside for a minute while I got the surprise ready.

When I came back, I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me. "Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see." I said with a huge grin on my face. I finally stopped. We were back in Faron Woods, at the Ordon Spring.

I payed a blanket out on the sand to set out the food. "I-is this a picnic?" She asked surprised. "Mhmmm." I nodded. "I thought since you're new here and I'd say we were friends, I would do something nice." I replied confidently. Her face was bright red. "Are you alright? You're face is an unnatural shade of pink." I asked worriedly. "Y-yeah, I'm alright." She said quickly. Well what are we waiting for? Let's eat!" I exclaimed.

She had a huge grin on her face. I've never seen anything more beautiful.

After lunch, we headed back to my place and hung out for a bit. After talking for what seemed like only minutes, I checked the time. 7:00 PM?! Better get dinner started!

(Gonna skip the process of making and eating dinner cuz it takes a while to write)

After dinner, we went to bed. I couldn't help but stay up and think, "wow, what am I going to do if I start falling for this girl?" After a while, I fell asleep.

And so the days went by, then says turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Everyday Y/N and I grew closer, and closer.

"I better do this soon, or I never will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 74 5
(This is a Nimona x reader book! Y/n in this book is based off Jack frost!) °•☆•°Y/n was only 15 when they basically died. They were friends with bot...
10.8M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1.3M 31.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
770K 58.9K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...