Unexpected Feelings

Link's POV

The next morning I woke up to see Y/N making breakfast. I look at her strangely and she looks at me. "What's with the weird look?" She says. "You don't have to make breakfast." I reply. She smiled softly, "it's the least I can do, you let me stay here overnight after all."

I look at her for a minute, I sigh. She is truly a magnificent creature that I somehow came to know. Wait, wait, wait, what am I thinking? I barely know this girl. Besides she'd never go for someone like me. I am just a goat herder after all.

After breakfast I gave her a tour of the Ordon province and Faron Woods. She knew a lot about it considering the fact that she's not from here.

When we got back, it was about noon, so I thought I'd whip up some food for a picnic. Although it was a surprise to Y/N. I told her to stay outside for a minute while I got the surprise ready.

When I came back, I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me. "Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see." I said with a huge grin on my face. I finally stopped. We were back in Faron Woods, at the Ordon Spring.

I payed a blanket out on the sand to set out the food. "I-is this a picnic?" She asked surprised. "Mhmmm." I nodded. "I thought since you're new here and I'd say we were friends, I would do something nice." I replied confidently. Her face was bright red. "Are you alright? You're face is an unnatural shade of pink." I asked worriedly. "Y-yeah, I'm alright." She said quickly. Well what are we waiting for? Let's eat!" I exclaimed.

She had a huge grin on her face. I've never seen anything more beautiful.

After lunch, we headed back to my place and hung out for a bit. After talking for what seemed like only minutes, I checked the time. 7:00 PM?! Better get dinner started!

(Gonna skip the process of making and eating dinner cuz it takes a while to write)

After dinner, we went to bed. I couldn't help but stay up and think, "wow, what am I going to do if I start falling for this girl?" After a while, I fell asleep.

And so the days went by, then says turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Everyday Y/N and I grew closer, and closer.

"I better do this soon, or I never will."