๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ||๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š๐ค๐ฎ...

By hqheaven

it's a simple fairytale about a prince who fell in love.....with a prince. a story of two hearts that no one... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Bonus)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Bonus)
Chapter 13
Character Ask!
Chapter 15 (Bonus)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Bonus)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
A/N
surprise

Chapter 14

8.2K 565 1.2K
By hqheaven

The orchestra was playing rather quietly and everyone was gathering.

"Your Majesty, are you ready?" Kuroo asked as he knocked on the door.

"I don't wanna go..." Yaku mumbled. His mood changed for a hundredth time and he once again didn't feel like going to the ball.

"You have to, I'm sure you'll enjoy it this time. Five princesses are coming and they are all eager to see you" Kuroo tried to cheer Yaku up, but Yaku didn't answer so Kuroo left him alone.

Yaku didn't want to meet them, he already had Lev. Damnit, he should have told his parents before, even if he tells them now he'll have to attend the ball.

He finally got out of his bed and went to his closet. He went with blue-silver color combination.

"I wonder if Lev will come..." Yaku mumbled to himself. Lev must have been shocked when he heard about the ball, though Yaku was sure that Lev understood that it wasn't his idea.

He fixed his hair once again and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked kinda good, I mean he is a prince after all. One quick peek at the First King's crowns which he brought to his room and he was ready to go.

Yaku finally opened his door and was greeted by the maids who were also getting ready for the ball. It was one of the few nights when they could wear fancy dresses that the queen picked out.

"Your Majesty!" Kuroo suddenly ran up to him.

"Kuroo, don't even dare to lecture me now. I don't want my mood ruined" Yaku said and sighed.

"I understand. You have to go and meet with your parents. The princesses will be introduced soon, so please" Kuroo opened the door to the main dance hall, allowing Yaku to gasp at the sight in front of him.

Unlike the first ball, this one was bigger, the hall was decorated with beautiful flowers.

"Morisuke, there you are!" his mother rushed to him.

"I wish I wasn't here" Yaku rolled his eyes.

"Oh, don't say that. It's the first time when five princesses gather in our kingdom, you should be happy! Look at all these beautiful  women!" his mother dragged him to where the thrones were.

Some people were already dancing, as the ball was about to start. Ugh, too many people!

Suddenly the ball room got quiet and people cleared up the middle of it. Out of respect, Yaku stood up, after all he's the one who's gonna meet the princesses.

Kuroo walked out and opened the scroll.

"We welcome you all to the ball! We are more than happy that five princesses from different kingdoms have arrived. I'd like to introduce them to the prince!" Kuroo announced.

"First is princess Tanaka Saeko from the Tanaka kingdom. She is accompanied by her brother prince Ryuunosuke" Kuroo introduced the first princess and a girl walked out.

Tall, fit lady with really short blond hair. She was wearing a crimson dress. Next to her stood a rather intimidating guy, who seemed to be glaring at Yaku.

Both Yaku and Saeko bowed.

"It's nice to meet ya" she spoke in a cheerful voice. Of course, she's beautiful, but a bit too tall for Yaku, also her brother seemed to want to kill him.

"Next, is princess Yachi Hitoka from Yachi kingdom!" Kuroo introduced the second princess and a short blond girl walked out, she was wearing a yellow-white dress which matched her hair and accessories. She was a bit shorter than Yaku, which was good, and the queen kept staring at Yaku's face, trying to catch a smile, which would indicate his interest.

The greeted eachother and the time for the third princess came.

"Next up is princess Shimizu Kiyoko from Shimizu kingdom!" Kuroo said and an absolutely stunning girl walked out. Her dress was all black, her raven hair wasn't put up in any fancy way. Ah, she was so beautiful, everyone stared at her, even Kuroo.

Yaku bowed slightly and greeted her, her voice was soft and sweet, which once again blew everyone away, and yet Yaku wasn't satisfied.

"Next is princess Hinata Natsu from the Hinata kingdom. She's accompanied by her brother Shoyo and his assistant Kageyama Tobio" Kuroo smiled while saying that name, ah, he missed Tobio.

Yaku saw how the dark haired male greeted Kuroo and they both smiled at eachother. The princess was short and still young, Yaku knew that she was only 16 years old. Her orange dress was rather shiny and her brother looked like he's gonna throw up any time, damn, he must be nervous.

"Nice to meet you, Prince Morisuke" she greeted him. Ah, she was adorable and yet, not someone who would make Yaku's heart jump out of his chest.

"And lastly, we have princess Haiba Alisa from the Haiba kingdom..... she's accompanied by her brother prince Lev" Kuroo finally said and Yaku's eyes widened.

Oh, that silvery hair, those beautiful eyes, the amazing color combination... And no, he wasn't looking at the stunning princess Alisa, he was looking at Lev who was smiling back at him.

"Yamato.. He's smiling, look!" the queen whispered as she poked the kings arm. And it was true, Yaku had a big smile plastered on his face, because Lev was here and that's all that he needed.

"Now, let the ball begin!" Kuroo exclaimed and the music started playing, everyone started dancing. Yaku walked up to Alisa and Lev.

"Nice to meet you again, Alisa. Lev, I'm glad you're here" he greeted them both.

"Me too" Lev smiled at him, he wanted to hug him, but that wouldn't be a good thing now.

"Morisuke, it's really nice to see you again" Alisa said, Yaku could hear something in her voice.

"Shall we dance?" Yaku invited her, just to find out what she wanted to say.

"Of course!" Alisa agreed and felt a stone roll off her chest. Though, Lev was kinda shocked and scared when he heard Yaku's suggestion, and yet Yaku turned to him and gave him a reassuring nod.

And so, Yaku and Alisa started dancing just like the majority of people.

"Yaku, you know how Lev feels, right?" she asked.

"Yup, it's mutual" Yaku said, making Alisa gasp.

"Our mother is all about marriage, so even if you decide that you want to marry him she will agree. Please tell me that you're not gonna choose a princess.." Alisa said, Yaku could hear the concern in her voice.

"Of course not, Lev is the only one for me. Thank you, Alisa" he thanked her and felt her dragging him somewhere.

Alisa dragged him off into a indoors garden.

"Just spend time with him, I've never seen him like this. He's lovestruck and all that he talks about is you" Alisa said with a smile on her face.

"Yaku?" suddenly Lev appeared there out of nowhere.

"Lev!" Yaku sprinted to the taller Prince and flew into his arms.

"Thank you, Alisa. I owe you" Lev thanked his sister.

"It's fine, just don't take too long or Yaku's parents are gonna start searching for him" she laughed and disappeared off into the sea of dancing people.

Thank god, the indoor garden had many secret places. And so, Yaku dragged Lev somewhere until they reached a quiet area, surrounded by flowers. They sat down on the bench and relaxed.

"I'm glad you came" Yaku said and smiled at him.

"Even if I wasn't allowed to come, I still would have. I can't just leave you alone in this mess" Lev chuckled.

"Yeah, I know" Yaku could feel his heart beating like crazy, that's what he's supposed to feel.

"Yaku..." he heard Lev say, he turned his head to his direction and was surprised when Lev pressed his lips against his.

Yaku's arms instantly wrapped around his neck, while Lev's wrapped around Yaku's waist. They pulled eachother closer, kissing like there's no tomorrow.

Maybe some Cinderella came to the ball tonight, but it didn't matter to Yaku. All that mattered was Lev and his sweet lips.

.

.

.

.

.

Wey hey, here's the ball.

Anyway, I did this on another fic, and I wanna do it on this one too. It's "Character Ask". Ask as many questions as you want, but they have to be related to this fanfiction!

Leave your question next to the characters name.

[CLOSED. YOU WERE TOO LATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA]

Yaku

Lev

Iwaizumi

Oikawa

Kuroo

Kenma

Alisa

Daichi

Sugawara

Tsukishima

Bokuto

Akaashi

Me (Hatari)

Okay, so that's it for now!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

-hatari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 317 8
When two ppl fall for each other through comfort and actions , without any words , their presence with eachother was enough to feel their silent lov...
134K 5K 11
Who knew that one person's Cinderella-like fairytale could be the beginning for someone else's fairytale? - *First ever boyxboy story* Highest rank i...
60.6K 2.6K 26
"The prince is not to be crowned until he is wed. I have given him until the day before his Coronation to be married. If he is not, the prince will h...