The Girl Next Door

By trinajones1234

"What's your name?" "Why are ya talkin' to mi?" "Because I want to. Now, what's your name?" "You don... More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
It's my birthday!!!
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~30~ (The real update)
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
Important Information
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
Not An Update (but please read)
~53~
~54~
~55~
Back in Business

~10~

5.7K 288 105
By trinajones1234

"Take it easy... I'm not tryna go against you. Actually, I'm going with you."

Robyn Fenty

I settle in my seat for my last class. As usual, a group of girls is around my desk, all wanting to know my name. Like ima tell them...

They've been bothering me since yesterday morning after I was out all Wednesday for what happened.

It turns out that I dislocated my shoulder and all they had to do was pop it in place. I'm glad it was nothing major so I can tryout today.

Somehow, word got around about what happened, but no one is telling me who did it. I have a good idea that it might be Robert, but I don't want to do anything. I came to the states, wanting a new life. I know that if I do something bad, it'll go on my record and I don't want a repeat of the islands...

"Hey, thot pockets," Zen, beside me, says to the girls,"the teacher is here. Go find someone else dick to jump on."

I smile and shake my head as all the girls groan and travel to their desks.

I turn my attention to Zen and say,"thanks for that."

"No problem," she says,"gotta keep the pests away for bestie."

I smile and then my attention back to the teacher, who is waiting for the tardy bell to ring so she can start.

Zen and I have gotten pretty close over the last couple of days. She and Melissa both nursed me back to health.

Even though she was constantly flirting with me, resulting in her getting punched, we are in a friends place.

"Excuse me..." A voice says.

I look up and see Onika standing in the aisle, trying to get past me. I move my leg out of the aisle and mutter,"you excused."

Onika scoffs and walks past to her desk behind me. It's hard to stay away from her when she has every class with me and in each one, she sits close to me.

I suddenly remember her pressing me in first period for my name. I had no choice to talk to her because she was so annoying.

~Earlier~

"Hey..." I hear a voice behind me whisper, interrupting my chemistry study time.

I already know its Onika. She's been bothering me since the incident.

"Hey..." Onika says, tapping me again.

I try to ignore her, but she keeps on tapping me, making my irritation level go through the roof.

"What?!" I whisper-yell, whipping around to face her.

"Ahem." The teacher says, clearing her throat.

I turn around and give the teacher an apologetic nod. She nods and continues typing on her computer.

"What's your name?" She whispers.

"Why are ya talkin' to mi?" I whisper back, focusing back on my work.

"Because, I want to. Now, what's your name?"

"You don't need ta know tat," I reply.

"Why are you so mysterious?"

"Why you askin' meh a lotta questions?"

"Maybe I want to know who you are."

"Maybe I don't want you ta know who I am."

"But-"

"Are you done nah? The teacher is talkin'" I interrupt, done with this conversation.

"Can you just tell me what your name is, girl next door?"

I sigh deeply," Robyn. Now turn around, gal. I'm trying ta work."

~ Present ~

The bell rings, startling me. I look at the time on my phone and see that it's 3:45.

Class is over?

"You daydreamed through the whole class..." Zen says, as if reading my thoughts.

I shake my head and gather all my things. As I sling my duffle bag unto my shoulder, Zen asks,"you going straight to tryouts?"

I shrug,"we have 'bout 15 minutes though..."

"I guess I'll go with you, then," Zen says, following me as I walk out of the classroom.

A few minutes later, we approach the gym. Already, I can hear the squeaks of basketball shoes against the wooden floor and the shouts of girls.

I glance at Zen and she smiles,"we finna fuck shit up?"

I shake my head,"le's jus' tryout."

§§

"Fenty! Shoot the damn ball!" The coach yells at me as I try to move around the person guarding me.

Sweat is pouring down my face and my legs are burning from all the work I'm putting in.

"Fenty!" The coach yells again.

The fuck's she yelling at me for? We're trying out and plus this girl is 6'5"...

I finally get a shot off and it goes in for two points.

The whistle blows signaling the end of tryouts.

"Alright! On the line!" The coach yells.

There's a wave of scoffs and groans.

The tall girl that was guarding me pushes past me on our way to the baseline.

I shake my head, ignoring her and assume the position on the line.

"Lines, go!" The coach says.

§§

After we do our line drills, the coach says,"showers ladies. Results will be placed on the bulletin by the front office."

As we all make our way to the locker room, Zen takes her place by my side.

"You did good," she pants out.

I nod,"you too. But not better than me."

Zen lets out a weak laugh,"right..."

We walk into the locker room and as soon as we turn the corner, I'm greeted by pure nakedness. I take a step back, startled.

Zen laughs beside me,"don't act so surprised. You'll get used to it. Keep your head down or some of these girlies will think you like them."

I nod and walk into the locker room, my head down. Steam is everywhere, making the floor slippery, but I walk steadily to my locker.

My locker is smack in the middle of the locker room, so I was in the middle of all that's going on.

I open my locker and sit down on bench, starting to take my shoes off.

"Good job, Fenty." A random person says, tapping my shoulder as she walks by.

I smile a little and throw my shoes into my locker.

I start to take my shirt off, but then I choose otherwise. Can't have people staring at my scars.

I pull my duffel bag closer to me and dig in it for my phone. Finding it, I turn it on and call Mel.

"Yo. How was tryouts?" Mel asks on the third ring.

"It was good. I tink I have a good chance ah makin' the team," I say, trying to speak over the chatter in the locker room.

"That's good, Robs. I told you that trying out was a good idea."

I smile and shake my head,"whateva. Wha' ya doin'?"

"I am... About to go to work actually. It's 6:30. I have to be there in 30 minutes."

"Ok. Text mi later."

"Yea." Mel says, then she hangs up.

I place my phone back into my bag and lie down on the bench. I could just go straight home... But I don't want my car stinking. So wait and take a bath, it is.

About 45 minutes later, everyone is out of the locker room. I gather my clothes and towel, then I head to the nearest shower.

~ Onika Maraj~

I walk through the school parking lot, drained from dance tryouts that just ended. It was the same routine over and over and over again. I just wanna go home.

As I near my car, I search in my purse for my keys. I groan, remembering that I left them in my locker.

"What the fuck," I mutter. 

I look around the parking lot and see that only one car is in it. I set all of my bags close to my car, then turn around and start speed walking to the gym.

A few minutes later, I open the double doors to the gym and I walk across the basketball court to the locker room.

As I turn the corner into the locker, I am greeted my a heavy flow of stream. I furrow my brows and walk to my locker, ignoring my curiosity.

As I near my locker, I can see my key hanging out of the locker keyhole. I suck my teeth and walk over to my locker.

I try to pull the key out, but it doesn't budge.

"What the-" I get a good grip on the key and try to pull it again.

It still stays in the keyhole.

I groan and try again, this time adding a little jiggle. It slides out, making me do a victory dance.

"So yah followin' mi nah?" A very familiar voice says.

I sigh and place my head against my locker, dropping my keys. Why me?

Robyn chuckles behind me but I don't dare to turn around.

She comes up beside me and starts fiddling with her combination lock. And her locker is right next to mine?

I take a quick glance at her and my face heats up at the sight.

She only has on a sports bra and a towel wrapped really low across her pelvis, showing off more of her lower area than I expected.

"Wha' ya lookin' at?" She asks.

I look up at her and see her smiling at me, her green eyes sparkling. I feel my ears heat up and I look away blushing.

I gather up enough courage to back away from her and begin walking out of the locker room.

"Mama..." Robyn says

I turn around and see that Robyn has my keys in her hand, a smirk on her face. 

I sigh,"can I get my keys?"

"Come get em." She says, motioning me to her. 

My heart jumps into my throat when she says that. I feel my ears heat up, causing Robyn to smile.

"Wha' ya blushin' fa?" She asks,"Come get em."

I hesitantly walk over to her, my body melting under her intense gaze. Why is she staring at me like that? And why am I so nervous?

I finally make it over to her. When I do, she holds her hand out to give me the keys.

As I reach to take it, she grabs my shoulders and whips me around, pressing me against the lockers. The whole action scared me and I stand, frozen, as she towers over me.

"Lemme guess..." she whispers, staring me in my eyes,"ya been annoyin' meh because ya like meh." 

I shake my head, trying to deny it as best as I can,"n-no."

"Lies," she says, placing both of her hands flat against the lockers on both sides of me, preventing me from moving anywhere.

I try to protest again, but she suddenly leans downward and presses her lips against mine. 

Everything around me becomes muffled, the world seemingly melting away. My hands begin to shake as I try to push her away, but she pins them above my head, making me unable to move. Oh god, is this actually happening?

Just when I think she would pull away, she deepens the kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth. A involuntary moan comes from me, causing her to pull away, letting my hands go.

I look up at her, my face starting to heat immensely. She chuckles and licks her lips, causing me to look down. Oh my god, this is so embarrassing.  

"Aye," she whispers, lifting my chin up. 

She gathers me into another kiss, this time picking me up. I wrap my legs around her waist as her tongue slides into my mouth and we begin fighting for dominance. 

Her warm hands drift under my shirt, sending chills down my spine and making another moan come from me. They settle on my breasts, making me long for more contact. 

Suddenly, a phone rings, startling both of us. Robyn removes her lips from mine and glances at her duffel bag, a groan coming from her mouth. 

She sets me on the floor, smiling at me. Once again, I feel my face heating up. 

She straightens her towel that fell a little lower and walks over to her duffel bag. I take that chance to pick up my keys and rush out of the locker room. 

As I head out of the gym, my mind is rushing with thoughts. Why would she kiss me? 

Does that mean she likes me? 

No, she was just being mean to me earlier. 

She's so confusing...

~Robyn Fenty~

I answer my phone,"wassup, Mel?"

"Not shit. What took you so long to answer?"

I smirk,"I was kind of in the middle of something..."

"Oh? Ok. Have fun, then," she says.

"She's kinda gone. Buh, I needa get on suh clothes. I'll call ya later."

"Ok," she replies, then she hangs up. 

I sit down on the bench and lick my lips, tasting Onika's lip gloss on them. I smile and grab my shorts, starting to put them on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got ya'll a little bit of what ya'll wanted. 😂😂

What ya'll think? 

Does Robyn like Onika? 

Or is she defying Robert's warning? Hmm... 

What if Zen finds out?

What if Robert finds out?

New book cover. 😎😝

Vote. Comment. 

~Trina J. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
479K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
145K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...