Beautiful Blue (Larry Stylins...

By consciousgem

Harry moves to France to get away from his troubled past, only to fall in love with his blue-eyed next door n... More

Chapter 1- A new beginning
Chapter 2- Cuddling Louis
Chapter 3- Lou's family
Chapter 4- Fluffy & Smutty
Chapter 5- Fluffy & Smutty pt. 2
Chapter 6-Sad news
Chapter 7-Falling
Chapter 8-Got you to keep me warm
Chapter 9- I'm what?!
Chapter 10- My Savior
Chapter 11-Smut for the Soul
Chapter 12-Stay Away! No, not really..
Chapter 13-Isn't SHE lovely?
Author's Note.
Chapter 14- I might be afraid
Chapter 15- Save me, from me.
Chapter 16-Thank you.
Chapter 17- Haz's Family
Chapter 18- She's learning.
Chapter 19- Lou's Birthday.
Chapter 20-Christmas and Reveals.
Chapter 22- Things for Love
Chapter 23- Back to you.
Chapter 24- Difference.
Chapter 25- Chasing clouds.
Chapter 26- The man who never lied.
Chapter 27- Beautiful Blue.
Epilogue.

Chapter 21- Can't lose you.

1.8K 86 13
By consciousgem

"Ahhhh." Harry said stretching as he got out of the car. "Man, I love my mom and Gemma but it sure is great to be home." 

"Okay movie star, get Cherry out of the back seat." Louis snickered as Harry made a face at him before going to the backseat to get Cherry. They left the day after Christmas because the flight back home was going to take a while. "Douceu du foyer." Louis whispered under his breath before picking up their luggage with no problems. He just wanted to be able to relax with his baby in his arms. He knew that for the next few months they were going to have to work hard on getting wedding plans together because he knew Harry wanted everything absolutely perfect. In his words, that is. 

"Why are you such a show off?" Harry teased. 

"Don't be jealous of me." Louis smirked making Harry give him a pretend gasp holding a hand over his heart and opening his mouth to form a perfect 'o' shape. 

"How could I every be jealous of my future husband?" Harry asked kissing Louis lightly on the cheek and giggling. 

"Hurry and get Cherry into the house, she looks sleepy." Louis said sternly looking down at his yawning baby. 

"Alright, alright, bossy." Harry said flipping his curls and swaying his hips while walking. 

They went towards their home and Harry used the hand that wasn't holding Cherry to unlock the door. When they got inside of the house they couldn't believe their eyes. There was blood everywhere. All over the walls, floor, coffee table and TV. There was a message on the wall written in blood saying We will get you Tomlinson. Their vases and a few windows were broken. 

"W-who did this?" Harry asked collapsing to his knees and holding Cherry tightly in his arms. He looked over to see Louis with bright red eyes sniffing all over the place for evidence. Harry could hardly see him with how fast he was running around. "I-is this?" Harry asked touching the wall and getting the disgusting blood on his hands. He looked over to see his baby in his arms with bright red eyes as well. He noticed that whenever Louis' eyes turned red, Cherry's would too. It's like they had some kind of physiological connection where they could feel each other's pain or know what the other is thinking. 

"It's animal blood, a cow, to be exact." Louis cut him off smirking. "Whoever the bastard was that did this, didn't even have the guts enough to actually kill someone. How pathetic." 

"Why would someone do this? Who do you think it was?" 

Louis examined the message on the wall seeing the '-O' under it and shaking his head in anger. 

"Odious."

                                                            ♥

"Why would they do this," Harry asked between cleaning the walls "What do they want from you?" 

"They want this." Louis said touching the necklace around Harry's neck. "If they have this they would be unstoppable with power. No one could stop them because this necklace has the power to protect you from anything and anyone."

Harry looked at the necklace in shock and then looked back up at Louis. "So this thing has like, magic powers?" He asked toying with the rose on it. 

"Here, let me show you." Louis went into the kitchen and got their sharpest knife out of the drawer under the sink. "Do you trust me?" Louis asked Harry with the knife in his hand. Harry hesitated a bit before nodding slightly. He did trust Louis, he had to trust Louis. He loved him more than everything. He gave him his heart and soul. And it will be official on the day he says 'I do' which would be soon...He hopes. 

Louis pushed Harry against the now clean wall and kissed him on the mouth passionately, before resting his forehead against Harry's and staring him deeply in the eyes. "Stay here love." He said before backing up to a distance with the knife stuck firmly against his pale palm. 

Harry gulped as he saw Louis swing his hand up in the air for better aim. He threw his hand back and launched the knife forward making Harry flinch. 

One. Two. Three.

Harry looked back up to see the knife stuck in the air only three inches from his face. He examined the knife and reached out to touch it. He put his index finger on the sharp pointy part of the knife and tried to push it through his finger to make a bruise but the knife fell to the floor. Harry looked at his finger to see that a mark wasn't made from it. But then something hit him, why is it that when they wanted to feed Cherry how did Louis bite his finger and make a cut there? He was wearing the necklace then too. 

"Louis, why is it that you were able to bight my finger? Is this necklace not able to protect me from vampire teeth?" 

"No Harry," Louis said stepping into Harry's personal space making him back into the wall again. "It's because we've connected on a personal level." He said kissing Harry's neck lightly before smirking at him. 

"Personal level?" Harry questioned still confused. 

"Oh my god Hazzy," Louis said face palming "It's because we had sex and made a child so I can drink you're blood anytime I want. Necklace or not." 

"I see, so they want the necklace so they can dominate the earth?"

"Yes, exactly. Even the most powerful people are vampires. Even the people you least expect."

"Will we be okay Louis? Do we need to like, stay with Niall for a few?" Harry asked in fright of what might happen to their family... If Odious knew where they lived they could get them anytime they wanted. Louis stroked Harry's cheek and gave him a reassuring smile. "We'll be fine mon amour, everything will be fine. I have a plan." 

                                                                      ♥

Crash. Boom. Smash.

"Wha-" Harry sat up in bed rubbing his eyes carefully. 

Shatter. Crack. Screaming. 

Harry realized that there was someone in the house. Harry looked over and felt around for Louis but he couldn't find him. His second instinct was to go to Cherry's room and get her. "Louis?" Harry called out scared in the dark home. He crossed over to Cherry's room and saw a moving figure in there. "Lou is that you? This isn't funny." He said on the verge of tears. 

He reached over to turn on the dim light from the lamp of Cherry's beside table, revealing a strange man. He had a light brown fringe covering his eyes, he was a little bit taller than Harry dressed in an all-black robe.

He was holding Cherry in his arms and smiling at Harry showing off his sharp front teeth. The way he looked at Harry with hungry eyes made him shiver and want to vomit. This time he let the tears fall. He knew he shouldn't have showed his weakness to the intruder but he was scared and the man had his pride and joy crying in his hands. 

"Who are you?! Give me my baby!" Harry yelled running towards the man who just laughed and disappeared in front of his eyes.

"I'll give you the baby, if you give me the necklace." A voice said from behind Harry startling him at the vampire's speed. That's right, the necklace. He thought holding it in his hands. Harry turned to pick up Cherry's bed side lamp in his hands holding it like a bat when he said in a calm voice.

"I'm going to give you three seconds to give me my baby." He gripped the lamp firmly in his hands and swung it as fast as he could at the vampire before him. The vampire dodged every swing throwing the crying baby in the air with every move causing Harry to stop, scared he would drop her. 

The vampire just laughed loudly at that. "This could've been easy for you, my dear, dear Harry. My darling nephew is dead and now his lovely fiancé and child will be gone as well." Harry's heart shattered at that. No that couldn't be true. Louis isn't dead. "You're wrong! Louis is not dead!" This is all making sense now, Louis' uncle that wanted the throne. Louis' uncle that killed his brother. Louis' uncle that was (and still is) the leader of Odious.

The man laughed again with no humor and made his way over to the opened window in Cherry's room. He held her out of the window (they were up three stories, that's quite a fall). "Normally, I'd feel bad for murdering such a cute family, but then again, I'll be leader and everyone will have to bow before my throne. You should've listened, Harry." He said with and evil grin.

"Isn't she precious?" He asked and with that he dropped her, head first. "Too bad she had to die." It was all like a flash in Harry's eyes, like nothing mattered anymore. Like without her and Louis his whole world will be over. His whole world is over. Louis' gone. 

"NOOOOO!" He yelled running past the man and jumping out of the window, grabbing Cherry in his arms ready for the fall. He didn't care if he died now. If Louis was gone his everything was gone. What did he have to live for now? He held Cherry tight in his chest and clenched his eyes shut after looking at the snowy cement ground coming fast under him. Tears falling off of his face and going in different directions. His curls blowing heavily in the late night cool air. He lost his everything.

The End.

Hahaha, not really. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.6K 10
My favorite One Direction song is A.M. so I decided to write a story based on it. Harry can't believe his eyes when he runs into no other than Louis...
28.7K 1.8K 9
Harry hasn't been able to sleep for weeks. His job situation stresses him out. Unable to stay in his apartment he goes out for walks in the middle of...
63.8K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
22.9K 1K 10
As an inspiring musician Louis tries to save up enough money to made a demo. To do so, he works nights as a cleaner at a gay BDSM club. One night he...