Living With The Shaytards

By KLBaddieTrim

Follow Jewel Butler on her adventures through family troubles, teenage moods, and her intense love triangle. More

Living With The Shaytards
Chapter 1: Jewel Butler
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Selfies
Chapter 4: Mean Girls
Chapter 5: I told Dad
Chapter 6: Soup Face
Chapter 8: My Creepy Stalker
Chapter 9: Skating >:(
Chapter 10: The Fault In Our Stars
Chapter 11: Sunday
Author's Note 2
Chapter 12: Photo Albums (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Photo Albums (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Craving Menchies
Chapter 14: Birthday (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Birthday (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Birthday (Part 3)
Chapter 15: New Girl
Author's Note 3
Chapter 16: That Insanely Cute Guy
Chapter 17: Letting Your Brother Text Your Crush
Chapter 18: Bike Accident
Chapter 19: Jessica's Party
Chapter 20: Ugly face
Chapter 21: Smiles & Dimples
Chapter 22: MOVING?!
Chapter 23: Goodbye James
Chapter 24: Idaho
Chapter 25: VIDCON
Chapter 26: Neighbours
Chapter 27: The Guy Living Next Door
Chapter 28: Aren't You Guys The Shaytards?
Chapter 29: Sleepover!!
Chapter 30: Nosebleed
Chapter 31: Ice Cream and Smarties
Chapter 32: I Bit An Arm (Part 1)
Chapter 32: I Bit An Arm (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Ladylike
Chapter 34: No, I Can't
Chapter 35: Picture
Chapter 36: Promise
Chapter 37: Confession
Chapter 38: What's a Period?
Chapter 39: Argument
Chapter 40: Rebel
Chapter 41: Finale

Chapter 7: Why So Serious?

7.1K 78 37
By KLBaddieTrim

After school, I went to my room. I did my homework. As always. While I was doing homework, I thought of Jessica. Always glaring at me today at school. I always saw her staring at me. When I looked at her, she looked away and flipped her hair.

Ring! Ring!

It's Luke.

Hello?

Hey Jewel! I saw the vlog yesterday. You were on it!

Yeah. I was. So, is this why'd you called?

No, I wanted to ask you if I can come over.

So you can be in the vlogs too?

Yes I do, but I want to meet Shay again. And spend time with you.

No, I'm not inviting you over. If you want to spend time with me, you have to go shopping with me, Luke.

Why?

Since I'm on the Shaytards, I have to be like a Shaytard.

What?

I'm boring, awkward, and studies hard and never spends time with my family. So, I'm going to get my sisters nail polish, my brother rubber bands for bracelets.

Woah, you are rich...

So, yeah

But you aren't allowed to go out. You're 15. I'm 16.

Dude, my birthday is a coming up soon. So, I'm basically 16.

Fine. See you at the bus station!

Bye!

I hung up. I grabbed my purse and checked my wallet if I had enough money.

I went to get my leather jacket and put on my navy blue converses.

"Mom, I'm going shopping with Luke! Bye!" I shouted.

I heard Daxton crying.

Oops, I thought.

I went out the door and I walked to the bus stop.

Luke lives near me. When we were younger we always went to each others houses.

Luke arrived and I noticed he changed his clothes.

"Why did you change your clothes?"

"Um.. I wanted to.." Luke turned away, embarassed.

I smiled. "Okay," I simply said.

We waited and waited.

The bus came and the later on we arrived at the Mall. We went to Claire's and I bought Avia and Emmi a Taylor Swift nail polish set with red, white, yellow, blue, pink, silver, and gold nail polish. (I don't know if there are actually Taylor Swift Nail Polish sets so yeah lol) I also bought them some Nail Art Kits. I bought Gavin rubber band bracelets.

We went to Costco to get hotdogs and ice cream and coke. Then we walked around Costco to get samples. Yum!

Dad called me and I had to go. I told Luke I would tell Dad to mention him in the vlogs.

I took a bus and went home.

"Hey Jewel!" yelled Aunt Carlie.

"Hi," I replied.

I took off my converses and put away my jacket. I went to my room and put the plastic bags on the ground.

I went to the kitchen and saw Aunt Carlie and Steve sitting together at the table.

"Hey Jewel! What did you buy? Did you buy anything for me?" Asked Aunt Carlie.

"Uhh..." I responded.

"BOO!"

I jumped and whipped around and saw Dad holding the camera.

Dad, Aunt Carlie, and Steve laughed.

My face turned red.

"Dad, please. You gave me a fright." I smiled at my self for saying that. I never say "You gave me a fright."

"So what did you buy?" Dad asked with one hand on his hip.

"Well, I bought nail polish for Avia and Em- .... I mean Princesstard and Babytard and rubber band bracelets for Ga- Sontard!" I smiled awkwardly. I'm an awkward child.

Dad, Steve, and Aunt Carlie chuckled.

I blushed.

"Aww that's so sweet," said Dad, "You are a great sister!"

Dad tickled my chin. I had a poker face and stared at Dad. It didn't tickle at all.

Aunt Carlie laughed at Dad. "She's like, "I'm not amused." Haha!"

Dad grinned. "You have to be ticklish somewhere!"

Dad tickled my armpits. :|

He tickled my waist. :|

He lifted my foot and tickled it. :| I'm not ticklish.

Carlie laughed hard at the back.

"Where are you ticklish?" Dad asked.

"I'm not ticklish. Anywhere." I said and turned to walk away. I heard the adults laugh in the kitchen.

I went to my room and grabbed the nail polish and put them in my pockets. I went to my sisters' room. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?!" Emmi yelled behind the door.

"It's me. Jewel."

"Yes! Please come in!" Avia said politely.

I went in the room.

"Please have a seat, Jewel!" Avia pointed to the ground.

I sat on the floor. I heard Emmi close the door behind me. Then the lights went out.

"Um.. Guys?"

I heard them walking around me. I suddenly became freaked out.

What the hell is going on?

A flashlight shined on my face. I squinted. The light was too bright! Please!

Avia asked, "What do you want, Jewel? Why did you come to our room?"

"Yeah!" I heard Emmi back up Avia behind me.

"Why can't I?"

"You never come to our room. You have been acting weird since you've finally become a Shaytard. It seems like you actually care about us!" Avia said.

"What? I always care for you guys! Even before I was a Shaytard."

"No! You were always living in your room not wanting to talk or spend time with the family!" Said Emmi.

"I really cared about you guys. Now I changed. I thought if I'm a Shaytard, I have to act like one and be one."

Avia snapped two times.

I heard Emmi walk to the light switch and turned the lights on.

Haha that's cute.

"You are not welcomed to this room anymore. And why are you here?" Avia asked.

I took the Taylor Swift Nail Polish Set and the Nail Art Kit out of my pockets. They gasped and their eyes widened.

"I just wanted to paint nails with you guys."

They smiled in excitement.

"But since I'm not really welcomed here in your room. I guess I have to return it or put this on by myself." I pretended to sound upset and look upset. I stared at the ground. At the corner of my eyes I saw them frown. I got up and walked to the door.

"Wait!"

I turned around slowly and dramatically.

"You are welcomed to room anytime." Avia and Emmi said at the same time.

This should be in a vlog. So dramatic, tho.

I grinned.

"Let's do this!" I yelled.

Avia went to her table and fidgeted with Gavin's iPod.

I wondered why it was there. Shouldn't it be with Gavin? We all sat in a circle and did our nails.

Avia had red and pink nails. Emmi got just red and gold nails.

I got blue and silver nails.

Dad went in the room and yelled "How are the nails, girls? Everyone show their nails to the camera!!"

He crouched down and grabbed our hands aggressively and showed the camera. Avia and Emmi giggled.

"Princesstard's got pretty red and pink nails, Babytard's got pretty red and gold nails, and Jewel's got pretty blue and silver nails!" Dad spat. He spat on our hands when he says the words that started with P.

"Ewww! Dad! Your spit is on our hands!" Exclaimed Princesstard.

Babytard giggled crazily.

I smiled.

Dad shouted in our faces, "THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS GET! YOU GET SPIT!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!"

Then Dad said, "haha. I'm just kidding with you guys. I love you all. You don't deserve spit."

Dad filmed himself and made a cheesy grin.

"What if someone licked the camera lens?"

"Ewww." Princesstard made a disgusted face.

Babytard giggled and said "Ew! Haha!"

I just smiled.

Dad filmed me. "Why are you smiling? Are you planning to do that?"

"Or did you already do it?" He asked me in a low voice.

I shook my head. "Course I would n-"

"I caught you red handed!" Yelled Dad.

I glared at him like what Mom would do.

"Haha! You look like your mother! Do an impression of her."

"When you make an inappropriate joke, she always says, 'Shay!'" I tried to copy her voice.

"Nah! Not even close!" He said.

I blushed.

"I'm just kidding! Why are you so serious?"

I shrugged.

"Remember when Mom said 'I'm serious! Haha! I'm just kidding! Seriously!' Or did I say that?" Dad asked himself.

"Just don't be serious all the time!"

"M'kay."

Dad turned off the camera. And he got up and looked at me. I didn't smile I had my poker face on. :|

"So serious." And walked away in the hall.

I went to Gavin's room and I gave him the rubber band bracelets.

"Thank you!"

"No problem."

After we had yummy dinner cooked by Mom.

Aunt Carlie and Steve left.

I was in my room surfing the web.

"JEWEL! Come here!" yelled Dad.

I went to Dad's office.

Dad showed me the last vlog's comments.

Name her Sistertard!

Jeweltard!

How about Gemtard?

"Which one do you like?" Dad asked.

I didn't like Sistertard because it was kind of similar to Sontard.

I didn't like Jeweltard because it had my name in there.

I liked Gemtard.

"I like Gemtard."

Dad smiled. "I like that one too. Stay here, I'm going to announce it on the end slate."

"Hey guys! You know what to do! Click on 'Yesterday's Vlog'. Click on the 'I'm Feelin' Lucky!' Button! Click on the 1, 2, 3, 4. We are announcing the Jewel's name is..."

Dad did the drumroll.

...

"Jewel! Say it!"

"I thought you were going to say it!"

"No you're saying it! This is your Shaytards name!"

"I'm Gemtard."

"Well, there you have it! Make sure to check out tomorrow's vlog! Bye!"

"By the way, Jessica and her friends does not visit us every Saturday! She lied!" I blurted.

"Umm.." Dad stared at me with confusion.

"Uh.. bye?"

A/N Thank you for commenting! (Lol two people commented but that's okay... Lol) I chose Gemtard. Thank you 1DShaytard! Also I hope you guys had an awesome New Years! 2014! Yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.5K 51
| #1 under Emmi | I'm Emmi Butler I have 5 siblings including me. My parents have unusual job. They film our lives. When the camera is on we look al...
5.1K 188 16
Ashlee, Eleanor, Melanie, and Liam are quadruplets. They live in New York with their brother and parents. There family is very rich, they live in a h...