The Rosafelt [Fairy Tail/Nalu...

Oleh naluAlly

Imagine if the characters of fairy tail were in a slightly different world...a world in which magic only exis... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Where Our Story Begins
Chapter 2: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 3: The Scarlet Rosafelt
Chapter 4: A Desperate Escape
Chapter 5: The Immune and Mysterious Natsu
Chapter 6: The Adventure She's Been Waiting For
Chapter 7: Escape From Greedrun
Chapter 8: They Are The Future
Chapter 9: The First Stop
Chapter 10: Natsu's Encounter
Chapter 11: The Familiar Illusion
Chapter 12: Return For Her
Chapter 13: The Memories That Hurt
Chapter 14: Leaving Satina At Last
Chapter 15: The Train
Chapter 16: Recieving The Truth
Chapter 17: The Dragon Slayer Wakes
Chapter 18: The Race For Lucy
Chapter 19: I'm Here for Lucy
Chapter 20: The Kiss of Creation
Chapter 21: Lucy and Natsu, The Holy Creators
Chapter 22: Your Tears Will Bring Them Home
Chapter 23: Months Lost To Sleep
Chapter 24: Unfolding Mysteries
Chapter 25: Our Plan Of Action
Chapter 26: FRAS Second Raid
Chapter 27: New Comrades
Chapter 29: Detonation Strikes
Chapter 30: Damnit, I love you
Chapter 31: The Rosafelt Army
Chapter 32: The Diary's Truth
Chapter 33: The Journey Home
Chapter 34: Deivina and Deinira
Chaptet 35: Army Preperations
Chapter 36: The Recruitment Process
Chapter 37: The Speech for Magnolia
Chapter 38: My Stolen Future
Chapter 39: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 40: The Last Town
Chapter 41: Take Action
Chapter 42: The Holy War I
Chapter 43: The Holy War II
Chapter 44: The Holy War III
Chapter 45: The Holy War IV
Chapter 46: The Holy War V
Chapter 47: The Survivors
Chapter 48: The Holy Royals
Chapter 49: Recovering
Chapter 50: The Grand Celebration

Chapter 28: Earning Trust

1K 64 9
Oleh naluAlly

-Niska P.O.V-
My mother and father were killed, because of me.
They discovered I was a rosafelt child, but they didn't care. They believed that with enough effort, they could keep me hidden.
"Why am I not allowed to use my spell?" I had asked my father. He had smiled at me then, and simply told me one line.
"Because no-one can do what you can. You're special."
But I hadn't understood it at that age. If I'm special, isn't that a good thing? Shouldn't it be something I'm proud of?

I thought about my power a lot. What makes me special, if my power is the ability to become someone else?
"Mommy...I don't have an identity of my own," I would complain.
"Don't be silly," she'd reply. "You're Niska Raven, our little girl."

One day, I was upset. The kids in my village wouldn't stop teasing me.
"I bet you're a rosafelt child!" They shouted. "That's why you don't come to school!"
"Your parents are gonna get in a lot of trouble if the guards find out," they said. "Because that's what you are, isn't it?"
"N-No, I'm not..." I muttered, tears in my eyes.
"My mommy and daddy love me. I'm their little girl."
"Hey, it's okay," a boy had told me. "If you show us your power, we'll make sure nothing happens to your parents."
"You will?" I asked. "Really?"
"Yeah!" They all shouted, snickering under their breath.
So I showed them.

The next day, council guards were all over town. They were searching every single home, shouting out that someone had 'broken the law'.

"Hide in the basement, honey," my dad had said. "Daddy needs to have a word with the scary guys."
"O-Okay," I said quietly, making my way into the basement.
"Be a good girl," my mother whispered. "Be our little girl."

Only a few minutes had passed before the basement door opened again. But my father or mother did not come in. The guards, monsters in my younger self's eyes, barged in and took hold of me.
"I'm afraid you have to come with us now," one of them said.
"What about my Mommy and Daddy?" I asked, but as they led me out the basement, the scene explained itself.
The blood, the bodies.
"Our little girl."
I asked myself one question that day.
"If I'm not their little girl anymore, then who am I?"
I had spent my whole life believing I was nothing. That I was useless.
Until today.

"We're all here for you," Lucy said, smiling.
I saw them, then. My parents. Their bright eyes glistening with joy.
"I'm so happy..." I muttered. "I can finally...be someone."

-Erza P.O.V-
"He's behind you."
I checked the room when I entered...there couldn't possibly be anyone else in here!
I spun myself round, making sure I was ready to re-equip if necessary. But the room, as I had suspected, was completely empty.
"Amira, don't scare me like that," I told her, relaxing. She gave me a puzzled look, as if I was clearly missing something. However, she shortly after started laughing.
"Knox, are you disguising yourself again?" She asked.
There was a growl from behind me. The growl of a beast.
I glanced round again, slower this time. Now, I could see it. The fact that we were not alone.

It was so big that it covered half of the room. It had dark red feathered wings that were draped around itself, a body which was covered with the same coloured feathers. Giant talons grew from its feet, which were only metres away from me. It's head held similar features to a bird, but with bright blue eagle eyes that stared right through you
"Knox is a Phoenix," Amira said, walking over to him with ease. She stretched her arm out and caressed his feathered skin, while the creature purred with satisfaction.
It took me a moment before I could reply.
"T-This is your magic?" I stuttered. "But how?"
"Knox burnt my house down when I was two. Then the scary men found me and told me they would look after me," Amira explained.
"How did he find you? Did you create him?" I questioned, trying to figure out what her magic was exactly.
"I don't really remember, and no-one's ever told me. He's just always been here. Maybe he came from some magical world!" She replied, laughing. "Do you want to pet him? He won't hurt you, I already told him you're my friend," she added. I breathed in, then placed my hand on Knox's body. I could feel his breathing, his heartbeat. It was strangely magnificent.
"Knox is my best friend, aren't you?" Amira cried, jumping on top of him. "He only listens to me."
Knox was over triple Amira's size, yet he treated her with such delicacy. He wrapped his wings around her, treasuring her.
It was a strong bond, of loyalty and trust.

"I'm sorry to be so demanding, but we have to leave," I told Amira. "It's not safe here."
"Leave? But I've never left before..." Amira replied, uneasiness in her tone.
"You can trust me," I told her, smiling. "We need your help to fight the scary men."
"You need my help?" Anita repeated. "Will I be a magical protector like you?"
"Amira, you're already a magical protector," I replied. "The fact that you have Knox is magical. He's a mythical creature, after all."
"I'm magical? Really?!" She cried, laughing. "That's so cool! We're magical, Knox!"
Knox roared, which made me laugh along with them both.
"I have to go get some more people. Can you wait outside? Just keep heading downstairs until you find the front door," I instructed.
"Okay, I'll see you there," Amira answered. However, she did not head for the door to the bedroom. Instead, she made her way towards a window, which was only slightly bigger than herself.
"Amira, what are you doing?" I asked.
"Going outside!" She replied happily. Then she stepped back, and shielded her arms in front of her face. I didn't know what exactly she was shielding herself from, but it soon explained itself. She ran head first towards the window.
"Amira!" I shouted, already preparing to run to her. However, I stopped as a force of wind blew past me, with such force that it shattered the window before Amira reached it.
"Let's go, Knox!" She shouted, giggling.
She jumped right through the open gap, to meet the drop that was fifteen stories high.
I didn't even have time to follow her, as Knox raced straight past me and somehow fitted through the small window after her.
I hurried over to the window and stuck my head through, just in time to see Knox catch Amira on his back and flap his wings fast enough to suspend them both in the air.
"I'll meet you at the entrance!" She cried, before Knox flew her away.
I smiled, to myself, after seeing such an amazing sight. Then I exhaled, calming myself down, before making my way to the next room.

-Wendy P.O.V-
"Um...hello?" I called out, entering the room slowly.
"Are you an ally of Natsu Dragneel? The kidnapper?" A voice said, although I couldn't see where it was coming from.
"He's not a kidnapper, I promise. He's here to help you!" I cried back. "Yes, I am his ally. We're rescuing all the rosafelt children," I explained.
"I've been hearing things from the other rooms...aren't the council guards around?"
"No, for some reason...can you show yourself? Where are you?"
A woman suddenly jumped down from the ceiling. I backed up, surprised, unable to believe that I hadn't noticed her. The woman looked like she was in her early twenties, with black hair and an outfit in black and gold. A mask, also black, covered half of her face leaving only her eyes on show.
"H-How did you do that?" I stuttered. "I would've been able to sense you..."
"Its my magic. 'Assassin's world'. I can adapt my surroundings in ways that would help with assassination."
"That's scary..." I trembled. "You're not going to assassinate me, are you?"
"It's depends whether or not I need to," she replied, with no emotion. "My name is Ciara. Ciara Zayder."

-Cana P.O.V-
"Hello? Anyone is here?" I called out, glancing around the room.
"Greetings, stranger."
"Eh?" I muttered, at the woman who had spoken. She walked out of the shadows with full confidence, brandishing a giant sword in front of her. She had a long red and white fur coat draped over her back, and colourful armour that covered her whole body. Her hair was black and long, which fell softly to the sides.
"Wow, talk about a rosafelt outfit..." I muttered, astounded. "I take it you're a pretty big shot."
The woman laughed, then shook her head.
"This attire is just a part of my magic," she replied. "I can harness weapons from the past that previously belonged to war heroes. Such as this." She raised the sword and laid it flat along both of her hands, so I could get a full view.
"This is the famous Excalibur," she said, as if it was nothing.
"N-No way!" I shouted, my eyes basking in it's glory.
"However, while harnessing these weapons I inherit some of their personality and appearance," she added, gesturing to herself. "Now, I already know why you're here. You're rescuing all of the Rosafelt children, am I correct?"
"Y-Yeah, actually..." I muttered, amazed. "You catch on pretty quickly."
"You could say so. But I am an observant person. The council are bad people, who deserve to be punished in the name of our queen," she announced.
"Our queen?" I asked, confused.
"Ah, sorry. Hero talk," she apologised. "I'll gladly follow in your stead. My name is Azamara Snow. Lead the way, comrade."
"Wow, I didn't think I'd be good at this. But that barely took a few minutes!" I said to myself. "Azamara, I need to get all the rosafelt children I can. Will you help me?"
"Of course I will," she replied, bowing. "Let us proceed."

-Juvia P.O.V-
As soon as I entered the room, I was swept off of my feet.
"H-Hey!" I shouted, looking up.
"I-I apologise..." a girl stuttered. "I was afraid that you were another council guard."
The girl in front of me had white hair in a tight bob, with a white kimono that draped over her body. I couldn't see any weapons on her at all...except a book which had the word 'wind' printed in the front.
"Juvia is here to take you away from the council," I told her, smiling sweetly.
"Don't be afraid."
"All the other rosafelt children are going, aren't they?" She asked, her voice a faint whisper. "Alright, then...my name is Celina Rosan."

-Levy P.O.V-
I was normally unlucky with directions, I knew that. But I was extremely annoyed and confused with myself when the first door I opened led to the library. Firstly, I didn't understand how out of all the two hundred plus bedrooms that they were in this building, I had picked the one door that led elsewhere. Second, that I had lived in a building with such a gigantic library, yet I had never been introduced to it before.
However, this library has been ransacked. Books were torn, leaving sheets of paper everywhere. Shelves were flipped over, the walls were scratched and burnt.
There was a dead man, in front of the desk at the back of the library. His blood had leaked out, sinking into the tattered books that covered the floor.
I walked over to him, and studied the desk. There was a book, open to a random page. I skimmed through it, and soon enough realised that it wasn't a story, but a diary.

The pages were old. Hundreds of years old. I couldn't believe that I was still able to read the writing on them, let alone have the whole book in perfect condition. I began to read on page one, and continued from there.
There were only ten entries, yet they were the most important pieces of information I had ever come across. I felt my knees give out, as I collapsed onto the floor beside the dead man.
"This can't...be true..." I whispered to myself, my trembling hands clutching the book as tightly as possible. "There's no way..."
I glanced downwards, at the man's corpse. His hand was grasped tightly, and I noticed that there was a piece of paper inside his palm. I closed my eyes with disgust while I opened his hand, and pulled the paper out. I unfolded it carefully, to reveal three words.

'MIDDAY. RUN. BOMB.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that's not good!
Of course it's not...everyone's in the building, so everyone is TOTALLY SCREWED
What was in that diary? Why is it so important? What 'can't be true'? Hahaha so many questions for you to wonder about...
THANKS FOR READING, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Xxxx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73.8K 3.4K 28
Lucy Heartfelia has just about given up on life. She is sick, tired, and doesn't feel like living anymore. All she has is a ratty blanket, breadcrumb...
1K 44 20
Natsu is known all throughout the land of Fiore, he's greatly known for his dragon-slaying abilities. Flames are used to represent him alongside, lig...
225K 6.7K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...
937K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...