Beynika's Vampire Life

By Passion2003

What happens when a vampire and a witch finds a regular Houston girl at her doorstep. Read to find out. More

Meeting New People
Shopping Time!
Field Trip
Family Meeting pt. 1
Family Meeting pt. 2
Fun Time at My House!
Come Out, Come Out Where Ever You Are!
a heads up
Well it Looks Like We Just Got Ourselves in a Pickle.
A Little Chat or a Little Bedtime.
Lets Get Physical!
You know we're still shopping right?
Where Do You Want To Go?
First Day For Everything
Ugh, Kevin.
A Little Chat
Not Right Now
New Addition
Away From Everything
Bahama Reunion!
This is Not What I Meant By Autograph.
We Need to Plan Something Else.
Fresh Start
A Little Drama
Here Comes Rescue!
This is Perfect... or is it?
another heads up.
Love Till The End

Maybe a Little Too Wet.

1.3K 52 17
By Passion2003

Bey POV~
Back Home

We just got back home from getting Elena. Me and Nicki was just laying in bed messing around with each other. Then, she made this bet that she can make me cum without her touching me.

I don't even think that's possible.

"You don't think that's possible.", she says reading my mind and I nodded. She started to get on top of me and I cursed in my head. What did I get myself into?

The bad thing is, I'm barely wearing anything while she is all good and cozy.

Bey:

Nika:

She then leaned in my ear and kissed it before she talked.

"Just close your eyes and think about all the things that I'm saying to you.", she says and I nodded and closed my eyes.

"First, I'm going to take all of your clothes off and kiss every inch of your body. You're going to be so wet and frustrated you wouldn't know what to do. Once I get to your wet, warm pussy, I'll kiss it first. You'll want me to eat it so bad that you will be pushing my head to your treasure.", she says whispering in my ear. Oh my god, I think she can actually do it. My breathing us out of whack, my nails are digging through her arms, I'm dripping wet, and my eyes are still closed.

"You will be so happy that I'm finally eating you out like you want me to. You'll be screaming my name to the top of your lungs while I plunge my tongue deep inside of you. Then, I replace my tounge with my fingers and you're grinding so hard against them, you can't see them.", she whispers again and I can't take it anymore. I started whimpering and she notices cause she chuckled. Then, she took my shorts off and looked down at my very, very wet pussy.

"Damn baby I did that.", she says and I nodded with my eyes still closed. I felt her come back up to my ear.

"You can feel it at the bottom of your stomach and you can't wait to cum but, I tell you to hold it in. You whimper begging me to let you cum. I don't and I speed up my hand."

She then got closer to me where her bare knee is almost touching my pussy. God please help me.

"I then tell you, you can cum and you squirt so hard you're shaking for 5 minutes. After your high you ask for more and I give you more with Lewinsky. I put you in all fours and I fuck you so hard but you love it.", she whispers again in my ear. With the sound and how she's saying it, her knee almost touching me, and her bringing up Lewinsky, that just made me can't take it anymore. My breathing was going so fast.

"Fuck baby, please touch me I can't take it anymore.", I say gripping the sheets.

"No baby, the bet was to not touch."

"I don't care right now. Just fuck me!", I say loudly taking off the rest of my clothes. I finally open my eyes. I stare deep into hers as she did the same to me.

She got up and went in the closet and I got excited. She came back out with Lewinsky, naked, and a huge smile on her face.

"Get on all fours.", she says and I nodded. I got in the position just the way she likes it. Face down, ass up.

I felt her get on the bed and she wasted no time to slam in me. For other people it would hurt like hell. But, it felt so good to me. I moaned as she went faster.

"Yes, baby. Yes, fuck that feels so good!"

She pounded into me as she slapped my ass. She then pulled me to her chest and I wrapped my arm around her neck.

"YES!!! GO FASTERRRR!!!!!", I yelled and that's exactly what she did. I was holding her hand with my other one while her other hand was gripping my thigh. We both looked at each other and kissed roughly.

She then started rubbing my clit at a fast pace and I shook violently.

"BABBBYYY!! DON'T STOP!!! DON'T- FUCK I'M CUMMMMING!!", I screamed again and I squirted everywhere.

"FUCK!! ME FOLLAS TAN BEIN! ¡Te quiero mucho! ¡SI SI SI! ¡PAPI!", I screamed in Spanish as I squirted. I fell face forward, out of breath and exhausted.

I have three words to say.

Best. Sex. Ever.
*******
Next Morning

I woke up naked and Nicki with the sun peering through the window. I thought about last night and I blushed. I want to make Nicki feel how I felt last night.

I laid her flat on the bed and got on top of her. I went under the covers and just dove straight in and I heard her moan. I smiled and kept going putting her legs on my shoulders and shooting my tongue in her.

"Fuck! Bey, w-w-what are you d-doing?", she moans closing her eyes. I replaced my tongue with my "Eiffel Tower" fingers she calls it.

"I'm returning the favor daddy.", I say speeding up my fingers and sucking on her clit. She grabbed my head moaning like crazy.

"My god babbbyyyyy! Yes, right there. THAT'S MY FUCKING SPOT, RIGHT THERE.", she screams and I look up at her. Eyes closed tightly, mouth open wide, and scratching at the pillow next to her.

This just let you know that my head game A1.

I picked up my pace and she screamed so loud I thought Blue or Zara would wake up.

"No te dentengas ¡Está viniendo! ¡Estoy cumming tan jodidamente duro, si!", she screams and I take my fingers out and slap her clit as she squirts.

I feel accomplished. This is the FIRST time, in our whole relationship, that I made her squirt. I bet she's surprised too cause she be the one that makes me squirt.

"Damn, baby. That was good.", she says and she grabbed my face and kisses me with all of her might.

I instantly kiss back. I switch our position to where she is straddling my lap. I squeezed her ass while tilting my head and she moaned which gave me access to put my tongue in her mouth. We go at it for what it felt like for years then we come up for air.

Both of us breathing heavy and our eyes shared lust.

"Now, I would love to fuck the shit out if you but, I have to check up on our daughter.", I say patting her thigh and she gets up going in the bathroom blushing. I shook my head smiling while walking to Zara's room.

(I'm changing the age. She's 4 now)

"Baby girl, get up and go in the bathroom.", I say shaking her and she yawned and stretched.

"Morning, mommy", she says rubbing her eyes.

"Morning, Zara."

Mind you I'm still naked and she hasn't said a thing.

She walked in her bathroom and did all of her hygienes and walked back out. I'd already picked out her clothes. I dressed her up and turned on her TV.

She's a very smart girl to be her age. That's why this year, she's already in kindergarten.

"You stay here while me and mama get dressed. Okay?", I asked and she nodded.

I walked back into our room and I heard Nicki moaning in the bathroom. Well, well, well. I closed and locked the door and got Lewinsky.

This is going to be great.
***
Nicki POV~
Continued

I was super horny. Even after that bomb ass head. I really did want her to fuck me but, she had to get baby girl ready. This is my only motive.

"Mmmmmm daddy, I wish you would just fuck me.", I said with my eyes closed circling on my fingers.

"Alright then, baby.", I heard her say and I opened my eyes and I see her with Lewinsky on. I bit my lip and spread my legs wider.

She then slid in me while kissing me and her minty breath was lingering in my mouth. How the hell she brush her teeth and I didn't even hear her?

My thoughts was cut off by her picking me up and pounding in me. Fuck, now I know what she felt last night.

"Fuck! Baby, yes! YES! YOU'RE HITTING MY SPOT, BABY!!!", I screamed and she went faster.

"¡Si, si, si papi! ¡¡Ve más difícil por favor!!", I yelled and she pushed me up against the wall and went ham. You could hear a mile away my moans and our skins slapping against each other. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"You like that, baby? Huh?", she grunted in my ear with her low southern accent in full affect. I couldn't take it any more so I squirted for the second time today.

I sighed in satisfaction and kissed her. Man, I'm still shocked that she got me squirting like I do her.

"Let's shower. I want to take my two baby girls out today.", Bey says and I nodded trying to catch my breath. She giggled and kissed my forehead. We both showered, got out, moisturize ourselves, and got dressed.

I put Blue in his little area outside and we walked downstairs with Zara, grabbed everything, and walked out to the car. I strapped baby girl in while Bey was starting the car. I got in and she drove off.

I wonder where Bey Bey is taking us.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Just another for you guys.

Did y'all like the little sex scenes I put in there?

What about the new update on Zara?

I hope you have a great morning, evening or, night!

xoxo Pasha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 2 25
She thought her life was normal until she met him. Now she's thrown into a war and she tries to find her place. Will she be able to do that?
2.4K 11 19
What happens when two girls go after a vampire prince? Read and find out.....
35.8K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...
5.3K 313 11
" why do you live in the forest? " " because I'm a werewolf that's why. " " huh? " bro idk uhmm beyonce is a werewolf that lives in the forest behind...