Only You

By AwesomeMochiBlob

Right. I was his girlfriend. I flinched at that thought, and tried to walk faster but ended up bumping into... More

Characters \(^•^)/
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final Chapter

Chapter 7

1.1K 62 9
By AwesomeMochiBlob

Jungkook's Perspective

That was basically asking her on a date. There's nothing to it. And, I'm pretty sure V likes her. For some reason, that didn't sit well with me.

I stood up to pace around, not sure how else to vent out this unfamiliar agitation. 

She's only a girl in your class. She doesn't even like you, for goodness sake. So why are you so obsessed with her?

I fell backwards onto the bed, and stared at the ceiling. Then, because my hands were itching to go punch the wall, I got my phone and texted V. 

Me: Taehyung, make sure to get her number.

I waited impatiently for him to reply, which he did after a few minutes.

Taehyung: Sure. Why?

Me: Nothing. Bye

Taehyung: Okay. Bye?

I turned off my cell phone and felt confused as to why I even texted Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

The first thing I thought when I entered her house was that it was meticulously neat. 

There was the bare minimum on counters and table surfaces, plus, when she opened a drawer, everything was neatly organized inside. 

"Can I see your room?" I asked, curious.

She paused for a few seconds, enough time for awkwardness to seep in. "I guess...alright. Let's go." she said, leading the way.

On the way up, I couldn't help but be fascinated by everything. Her living space was just so different from mine. It was slightly astonishing to see. 

She laughed a little, watching me take everything in, and I was mesmerized by the sound. It was a soft sound, which fit her better than anything I could've imagined.

Realizing that I was staring, I cleared my throat and said, "Well, which room is it?"

Without another word, she darted up the steps, and turned around the corner. 

"Yah, don't go that fast!" I laughed, following her up the stairs and around the corner. 

Her room was extremely similar to mine. Light wallpaper and a small bed, pushed to the side like sleep was unimportant. She had a bookcase full of books, and a small dresser. In the corner, there was a desk with charcoal drawings.

My eyes widened. "Whoa. Those drawings are..." I trailed off as I drifted closer for a more detailed look. 

They were amazing. Every detail was captured perfectly on them. It seemed as if animals were breathing and moving. I could practically smell the flowers. 

"Who's this?" I said, gesturing at a sketch of an old woman drawn with more care than the others. 

She didn't respond for a little bit. "That's... my grandmother. She passed away seven years ago." her tone was a dull one, as if she didn't want to linger on this topic.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I shifted uncomfortably, not knowing what to do. I wasn't very good in these situations. 

She looked up at me and forced a small smile. "Well, I have some things to take care of. I'll be back in a few minutes. You can sit on my bed and read a little bit, I guess." she paused a bit. "I won't be long." 

With that, she gave me another little smile and walked out of the room.

I sat down on the bed and scanned the room. Extremely neat, like the rest of her house, I betted that if I opened her closet, her clothing would be color coded. (I wouldn't do that, of course. That would be rude)

After a little bit, Ji-eun came back and stood awkwardly at the edge of the bedpost.

"Well, let's get going, shall we?"

"Alright." I stood up and watched as she turned around a bit too fast. The cry of warning never left my lips as her foot caught on the wood. 

With my split-second reactions, I grabbed her, but also lost my balance as I was not the strongest person.

"OOOF." the breath got knocked out of both of us as we fell to the ground, me on top of her. My arms made a slight cage around her as we fell, trying to protect her from the impact. It didn't work as well as I thought it would.

For a few seconds, I fought to regain my breath as stars and birds made circles around my head. 

My eyes met hers, which were wide open with shock. Our gaze held for a few seconds, and the thumping of my heart quickly accelerated to an almost painful pounding I was sure she could feel.

My eyes flicked down to her lips, which here slightly parted from her quick breaths.

As if knowing what I was thinking, she made a move to get up. But before she could,

I kissed her.

A/N: The shock is real. I know. (It probably isn't because you all anticipated this anyway) XD. Love you all! Saranghaeyo!!    \^ •^/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 44 27
" I think... I'm in love with you " He said. Blushing. I froze and blinking my eyes.
5.1K 340 32
I fell in love with you at first sight. And i did again after so many years. ~You I thought you were really funny and you were very beautiful from th...
227K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
68.7K 1.7K 37
【COMPLETED - still editing】 He just kept staring at me as if he's seen me before. I decided to walk up to him every step as heavy as the last one. ❝...