Protect me ▪️▫️▪️ Larry

Von givememorepasta

"I'm glad I have you to protect me." "And I, you." ▪️▫️▪️ Don't steal my story, or my ideas, and don't share... Mehr

1
2
3
4 (+ schedule)
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17-End/Epiloge

16

262 9 0
Von givememorepasta

MERRY MOTHER FUCKING CHRISTMAS ITS SNOWING
~

2 months later

Harry had went to Louis' after the incident with him and Niall and told Louis everything. Louis had come up with the idea to 'take a public break' so that Niall wouldn't become triggered every time he saw Harry and Louis together. It had gone okay for a while, but Niall still wanted nothing to do with Harry, he didn't talk to him, he didn't look at him, he barley even breathed in Harry's direction. It was tearing Harry apart inside, but he knew he needed to give Niall some space.

Niall on the other hand, was fine. Though he started going to therapy a bit more, he was hanging out with Zayn more too. Smoking with Zayn had pretty much become a regular thing, and neither of them were fazed by it. Niall's feelings for Harry have nearly disappeared with how much more he appreciated Zayn; the only problem was that Zayn was practically straight. He'd told Niall he was bisexual, but it's obvious that his stronger preference was females. This didn't bug Niall, though, because he could tell that Zayn at least sort of liked him back. This minor set back was not going to stop Niall on pursuing was he wanted the most.

Harry was currently hanging out with Louis and one of Louis' friends from his piano class, Dan, and his boyfriend, Phil. Louis had planned on hanging out with them earlier, but didn't want to end up third-wheeling, so he invited Harry along. They had gone to see Miss Peregrine's and now Harry wouldn't shut up about how frustrated he was that none of the other three had read the book first. (please no spoilers, I actually haven't watched it yet)

"The book was so much better than the movie, I mean, with the book you get more detail, more of a view of what's going on in Jacob's mind with more of a descriptive scenery and it's just better in general."

"We get it Harry, you're mad we didn't read the book, I'm so sorry." Louis said sarcastically, rolling his eyes in the process.

"I'm not mad... just disappointed." Harry frowned. All four left the theater, Phil was saying how he wanted to stop by the mall to get some new video game and that while they were there they could get some food. The other three had nodded in agreement, Harry's stomach rumbling a bit at the thought of food. 

Once at the mall, Dan said that he was going to go off with Phil, and they could all meet up at Panera in an hour. 

"Sounds good to me," Louis smiled, taking Harry's hand in his as the ventured off in the opposite direction of Dan and Phil.

"Lets go to Bath and Bodyworks." 

"Why?"

"I need to get Gemma a birthday present."

"When's her birthday?"

"In three days."

"Oh, what does she like?"

"I don't know, that's why I thought I'd start here first... If not, I thought maybe stop at Hot Topic for a Nirvana t-shirt or something."

"Okay." Louis followed Harry into the store, picking up and smelling everything he could. He separated himself from harry so he could go to the lotion, whilst Harry stayed by the perfume.

"I think 'm gonna stick with this." Harry had two bottles of perfume, a bottle body wash, a bottle of lotion, and a thing of hand-sanitizer. Most of which were a Christmas related smell.

"Okay, are we still going to Hot Topic?"

Harry looked at his phone, "why not? We have time to kill." He went to stand in line to check out, but Louis stayed to continue looking at stuff throughout the store.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked, holding a bag by his side.

"Yea," Louis and Harry left the fregrancy store, making their way towards another.

Harry searched for shirts of bands that Gemma liked, picking out a few that he thought would be her favorites. 

About ten minutes later, Louis spoke up, "Dan texted me saying him and Phil are done and on their way to the food court, are you almost ready?"

"Yeah."
~

"Hey, hope you don't mind we already ordered without you." Phil said, smiling sheepishly.

"That's fine." Harry sat the bags down by the foot of his chair, "we'll go order now" he said smiling.

"Thank god, I'm starving." Louis said jokingly, leading Harry to the short line that separated them from food.

Louis got chicken and noodle soup with a bread bowl and kettle chips, and Harry got macaroni and cheese and kettle chips too. Louis went to sit down with Dan and Phil whilst Harry waited for their food.

"So, what game did you get?" Louis asked.

"The new Call of Duty game. I've wanted it since it came out in November."

"Infinite Warfare? That's cool, did you go anywhere else?"

"Phil insisted on getting some new shoes, so we went to that new Vans store that opened up at the beginning of the year."

"I totally forgot about that, I've been wanting to go but I keep procrastinating." Louis chuckled.

"What'd you guys get?" Dan asked.

"Harry got some stuff for his sister... it's her birthday on the third." (Happy yesterday birthday, Gemma)

"Oh, well happy birthday to her." 

Louis jumped slightly when Harry set their tray of food on the table.

"Oh my god, that smells so good." Louis moaned, taking his food off the tray.

"I know right, I feel like I haven't had macaroni in ages." Harry chuckled, ready to dig in.

"What'd you get your sister?" Phil questioned, taking a sip of his drink.

"What?"

"Louis was telling us that you got your sister stuff for he birthday... i was just curious what you got her."

"Just some stuff from Bath and Body and and a couple of band shirts." Harry shrugged. Phil nodded and they continued their meal.
~

"We should do that again sometime." Louis smiled at Harry as Dan and Phil drove away.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know... I feel like they didn't like me."

"So, you're a bit awkward, everyone is. You should've seen Dan the first time I met him, he was way more awkward and loser-ish than you'll ever be." Louis laughed, remembering how Dan stubbed his toe on the piano legs what felt like thousands of times.

"I guess.. Let's just cuddle for a bit, I'm really tired."

"Sounds good to me." 

Harry decided he would wrap Gemma's presents later, after a short nap. 
~

Niall laid vertical on the bed, his legs dangling over, his head resting on Zayn's lower stomach. They had been lying in this position for god knows how long. Pure silence encompassing them, except for the occasion time when the heater kicked on. Zayn is running his hand through Niall's hair, scratching at his scalp every now and then, raising goose bumps on the younger's skin. Niall liked to watch the smoke drift through the air as Zayn smoked, he likes watching it swirl until is dispersed.

Niall eventually worked up the energy to get up and lay next to Zayn on the bed, curling up into Zayn's side, addicted to the heat he gave off. Zayn moved his arm under Niall's neck, Niall lifting his head to he could do so. Zayn bent his arm so his hand connected with Niall's his, lifting his shirt slightly to trace random patterns into his skin. The lack of sound was comfortable to the both of them, no words to be said. 

"I want some food." Niall very quietly whispered, worrying that if he spoke too loud his ear drums would burst.

"I can call for pizza? The front door is unlocked, have them just come in." Zayn whispered equally as quiet, his raspy voice making music to Niall's ears.

"Sounds perfect." Niall let his eyes flutter shut, he was warm... fuzzy even, except he small area Zayn's fingers touched, there it felt like lava was being poured onto his skin by an eye dropper. He was comfortable. He listened to Zayn's voice as he ordered pizza, requesting that the man who bring it enter the front door and take it down the hallway directly in front of the door, to the first door on the left. 

"About fifty minutes." Zayn said when he hung up, then they continued in silence. 

Ten minutes had past and Niall found himself becoming impatient, he was getting bored, he was hungry, he wanted Zayn to touch more range of his body, he wanted a lot. 

"Can I do something?" Niall looked up at Zayn from his position.

"Do what?"

"Science experiment." Niall bit his lip.

"Sure." 

Niall sat up, turned to face Zayn, then lowered himself down again. He leaned forward and lightly placed his lips on Zayn's. Zayn lifted his hand to Niall's cheek, sitting up a bit to properly kiss the boy back. Niall placed his hand on Zayn's chest, opening his mouth slightly, Zayn did the same. Their kiss deepened. Zayn licked at Niall's lip, silently asking permission to further his exploring. Niall parted the kiss to lift his leg over Zayn's body so he was straddling him, then reconnected their lips, an unspoken desperation between the two. Niall noted that his breath tasted like smoke and peppermint, he liked the combination. Zayn pulled back, heavily breathing. Niall stared into Zayn's eyes, they reminded him of chocolate... or coffee beans. Niall smiled down at Zayn, who easily reciprocated the smile. Niall scooted down and laid his head on Zayn's chest, listening to the comforting thump of Zayn's heart.

And with that, they fell back into the comfortable silence once again.
~

1570 words.

~Sophie

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

374K 16.4K 25
[Complete] 'Wait for me, my love. I'll come back for you. I love you, my precious omega.' - Warnings-boyxboy, gay smut, Mpreg. The idea is originall...
289K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
318K 9.1K 25
(top!louis - shy!harry) "You confuse me." Harry said, looking over at Louis. - "It's because you are so fcking amazing and I don't want to scare you...
31.3M 930K 142
"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten from the beginning, grammatical errors ar...