Not so BIG ! (Odell Beckham)

Af LipglossandJordans_

The fat girl turn thick now her old bully wants her will she give him a chance or ...give him payback ? Do no... Mere

Chp1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Mood
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp. 20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Wedding part 1.
Wedding Part 2
Sequel !!!!!

Chp.27

9.6K 475 64
Af LipglossandJordans_

Aaliyah POV

"Bitch come on ladies in before 11!" Kenn yelled upstairs where I was getting ready.

"But you a whole dude out here." I heard Kevin said.

He been here with me all day today and his annoying friends .

"Shut yo ass up lil boy,And you don't need a pussy to be a lady." Kenn said getting heated.

"Language Kenn." I said walking down the stairs.

"Whatever. What the fuck you got on?" he look at my outfit.

"What, it was in the back of my closet..You like?" I did a pose.

"Hell nah. You should of kept it back there. " he said making Kenn and Dillyn laugh.

I pouted my lips "Kenn you hurting my feelings. "

"Good. Go change."

I rolled my eyes walking back up stairs to my room.

"This better?"

"Much better than that damn dapper you had on. Bye lil fuck boys."  he said to Kenn and Dillyn making them both hold up they middle finger.

"Bye young man." Kevin said laughing.

"Stop. " I said picking up my purse "Don't let nobody in my house Kev." I walk towards the door.

"Will coming Li." Kevin said.

"Okay...Mess up my house if you want to. You won't never come over here again."

"Bye Ms.Aaliyah. " Dillyn said.

"Bye baby." and I shut the door going to my new car 2017  Mercedes Gs wagon pink my favorite color.

"Bitch it's 10:30 this car better be fast." Kenn said putting on some lip gloss in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes pulling out and driving to club ICE.

That girl is a real crowd pleaser
Small world, all her friends know me
Young bull livin' like an old geezer
Release the cash, watch it fall slowly
Frat girls still tryna get even
Haters mad for whatever reason
Smoke in the air, binge drinkin'
They lose it when the DJ drops the needle..

"Aye!!!" Kenn put his hand on his knees twerking "Fuck up lil Kenn!!" he said encouraging himself.

Because I wasn't about to do it .

"I'm going to the bar. " I told him.

He just wave me off when a dude came behind him.

I laugh and walk towards the bar sitting down.

"What can I get for you?" the lady behind the bar ask me.

"Ice water with lemon please."

She nod her head walking away.

"Girl if you don't get yo ass a real drink." A Chicago accent said making me quickly turn my head.

"TIIIINK !!!! " I scream getting up pulling her into a bear hug. I miss my Bestfriend.

"Bitch you said you was going to call me right back." she said smirking.

"Sorry life got in the way." I grab my drink the bartender sat down.

Then up and down came on making Tink smile.

"Lets dance. " she grab my arm making me putting my drink down.

I like it real slow
Like walking through the door
Naked in a trench coat
Makin' love on the stove
We can take it to the floor
Gimme gimme some more
How long can you go
I just thought I'll let you know girl
Up and down we go
Like the sunlight and the moon light, and I get you right
In and out I go
Like making love that good love, that poodle love

I got in front of Tink grinding my body to the slow beat while she put her hand on my hips.

Johnny POV

"You see what I see right." Keshawn said.

We both was looking over the rail on the VIP area.

"Damn man." Keshawn said still looking at Aaliyah and Tink.

I continue to look at my baby while she dance on Tink. I remember when Tink was teaching her now she a Pro.

She got up pulling her dres down then Tink got in front of her doing some grinding.

"Fuck." Keshawn said biting his bottom lip.

What really got my attention when somebody grab Li hand trying to make conversation. Tink whispers something in her ear then went to that boy they always hanging out with. I look back to Li to see her smiling and pulling him into the dance floor. I quickly ran down the stairs with Keshawn behind me.

Aaliyah POV

"Yess he is very single. " I laugh.

This dude name Michael came up to me talking about is Kenn single. Of course I'm going to hook my bitch up. I grab his hand pulling him to where Kenn and Tink was until somebody snatch my arm pulling me to the bar.

"What the fuck?" I pulled my arm back.

"What the fuck where you going with that Nigga?"Johnny said scrunching up his face.

"Yo my nigga you need to back the fuck up. Don't be questioning me like you my man or something. You better go control that ho Remy or some shit!" I said mad and low key hurt.

"Can we talk?" he ask.

"No I tried to "Talk" but you stood me up. I don't want to talk no more." I tried to walk away but he pulled me back.

"Li just five m..." he started but pull out his phone "Hello..Remy  the pickles or on the top shelf..why are you crying... I'm coming hold on." he hung then look at me "Li.."

"She living with you now..y'all just one big ol' happy family. " I rolled my eyes walking away to see Tink talking to Keshawn.

I smirk dancing behind him making her smile.

"Bye Keshawn." she said pulling my hand .

"What was y'all talking about?" I ask .

"We having lunch Saturday." she smile -

I quickly thought of Sharita.

"Tink I ..."

"Kenn already told me..you know not to tell his ass shit he can't hold water." She smile.

I nod my head then gave her hug.

I miss my Bestfriend so much..

"Ayee group hug!! " Kenn said yelling drunk.

"Aye Kenn dude wants you." I nod my head to the big buff dude who was waiting on me to introduce them.

"Oouu Moriss Chestnut here I come." he model walk towards him.

Me Tink shook our heads laughing...

I been giving you guys updated after update after update....No need to Thank me 🤔😭

Just do that by Voting and Commenting ❤️😍

Till next time ✍🏾️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.7K 83 13
"Ocean blue eyes, looking In mine I feel like I might, sink and drown and die." 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Isla Collins, a young girl who comes across a video o...
77.2K 2.3K 24
❛❛ I liked that one nude scene. ❜❜ ❛❛ Do you mean when me and you were naked or just me? ❜❜ In which Levi Ackerman is a famous experienced actor who...
273K 10.3K 27
Zaria a high power attorney. Never having time for love or romance. Being persuaded by her friends she goes out for a night on the town. But this ni...
153K 4.1K 57
I bbw black girl who finds love who is a low key gang member who could fucking care less if she's bbw ❀️??