Kiko Maris or whatever.......

By Sun-Shine-Black

Its about the young Tsukiko, whose mother forbid her to use the name she was given at birth. Therefore she go... More

Kiko Maris or whatever.......
Yay me, for reading that survivalguide!
You know, that i know.
Presentation and a new friend.
Kakashi's pov.
First day at school and adoption?!
Short chapter of the unknowned visiter in our world.
TARGET ANGRY! TARGET ANGRY! And Flames to dust.
Kakashi's pov again.
You just hurt my virgin eyes it burns! Oh and somebody keeps looking at us.
The pov of the great Kakashi Hatake (again... O_o)
I present the team! And my FIRST APOLOGY EVER!
Which pov it is? Kakashi's.... =_= But its short like really short.
Playing a game and getting new rules.
Cat attack and a new mission...
The journey.(Short chapter, because my ipad ate the long ones)
My friends, my family, my home.
Kakashi's pov, once again!!! O_o
A dream?
The enemy's pov!
I got go idea of what to call this chapter..... Sorry....
Where did my shoe go?
Sorry!
So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....
I'm bored!!!
So what you mean to say is...
The first test
Running from the hospital and mad Ibiki
How I got my scroll.
You can't just lick people!
How can it be that I can't turn my back on you three?
I don't like you.
The preliminary
What wasn't funny? Otou-sensei~?
Its blood, silly!
I won!
Author's note
Sorry!!! Not an update!
The Mizukage
The Mizukage's letter
The Raikage
The Raikage's letter
Bad Pit Stop.
The Tsuchikage
Bad Pit Stop 2
The Kazekage
I'm home!
The prank-war
Today was a fun day
The third exam
Getting lost.
Poor Raven. Bad Crow!
I got dangoes.
The end of the book.
Sequel

The test. Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan?

7.9K 242 72
By Sun-Shine-Black

The next morning i woke up early as always, i did my morning rutine as always and i looked in the kichen to see if there was anything edible. To my surprise there was. So i cooked a nicely morning meal to me and Kakashi, i ate mine and sat Kakashi's in the fridge. Then i for once went to check on Kakashi, i silently looked inside his room and saw him without his mask softly sleeping as a child in his bed. I smiled gently and closed the door, then i went downstairs and wrote the daily note. To day though i meantioned that he problably was late, that i did not want to wake him though i thought about it, that his food was in the fridge and that i wished him a good day. Then i left for the Third Training Ground, that i had no idea where was. Great, just great... Though i found it a little later and i was still early, tumbs up for that. I climped into a tree and relaxed with my back to the log, half an hour later Raven showed up and soon after Pinky and Naruto showed up too. I smiled softly at them and turned so i could see them, then i found my sketchblog and began to draw them as they sat on the grass talking half asleep.
Hours later i had drawn a lot of sketches of my team, Kakashi with and without mask and deferrend animals. I had drawn them only faces, full body, together and alone. And then Kakashi showed up and the others yelled at him for being late, but i was starting to get used to it.

" Okay guys, of the 27 graduates, only 9 will be chosen as Genin. The rest will be sent back to the akademi. This training is a super difficult exam with a failure rate of over 66%. " He said darkly and Pinky and Naruto went screaming.

" Whaaaaaaaat!!?" They screamed, but Raven stayed quiet.

I stayed quiet too, though my reason problably was different. I stayed quiet because i did not mind going back, since i was a year younger then the others and only had been in the class in two days, i would not mind being sent back. Though my team would all clearly mind, so helping them out would be first priority.

" Demo... Kiko-chan is not here... " Naruto said.

Kakashi sighed. " Yes she is, now Kiko give me that blog and act like you are listening! "

" But i was listening, Kakashi-sensei. " I said as i jumped down and laid my sketchblog in his hand that he held out towards it.

He quickly looked through the sketches and stopped chocked at the one with his sleeping face and no mask, he then smiled and carefully took it out of my sketchblog and folded it nicely. Slowly it disappeared down in his poket.

" Good, now that everybody knows that we are all here, lets get going. " He said and placed an alarm clock on a stone, then he held out three bells. " This alarm clock is to go of at noon and your job is to get thise bells. If you have not gotten a bell by then you will fail and go back to the akademi. There is three bells and four of you, so one of you will be sent back to the akademi. You can use any weapon of your pick, though you have to go at as if you wanted to kill me. "

" But Sensei, wont you get hurt? Those weapons are dangerious! " Pinky said and i sent him a dark though amussed look, that made him wink at me.

" Yeah! You could not even dodge a blackboard eraser! We will end up killing you! " Naruto laughed.

" In reality those with no talent often bark the loudest. Well, ignore Mr. Dead Last and start when i say... " Kakashi said and was cut of by Naruto that attacked him.

Naruto ran at Kakashi with a kunai in hand and Kakashi quickly in a small cloud of dust grabbed Naruto's hand, twisted Naruto's body around, placed one hand on Naruto's head and with one hand forced Naruto's other hand with the kunai to point aganst Naruto's neck.

" Slow down, i have not even said start yet. " He said looking borred, though the others looked amazed. " Well, it seems like you are prepared to come at me with the intend to kill. So you have finally acknowledged me? Hehe, seems like im beginning to like you guys. Okay, lets get going! Ready? Start! "

And we all jumped away from him, exept Naruto who just stood there with his armes crossed and yelled.

" Come and fight me! I want a clean match! " He yelled and Kakashi took out his porn book.

Naruto got angry and attacked all out, though Kakashi deflected it all easily while reading his book. Then Naruto kicked from behind and when Kakashi ducked he ended up right infront of him. Kakashi made the sign of tiger/fire with his hands and Pinky screamed, before jumping to a new hideout.

" Run, Naruto! You are going to die! " She screamed.

" Too late... " Kakashi said and poked his fingers hard into Naruto's ass, so Naruto ended up flying.

Then Naruto attacked from the water and failed, then he attacked with shadowclones and almost did not fail, though he did in fact fail miserable. And Kakashi was gone... Or so Naruto thought, as he fell in Kakashi's trap and ended up hanging from a tree head down.

"A ninja must see underneath the underneath." Kakashi said and when Naruto exclaimed that he got it, Kakashi continued. " I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

I smiled, i really liked his way of being. Then Raven attacked as he thought that there was an opening, though there wasnt.... So uncool! Then Raven had to hide again, as Kakashi turned into a log...
Okay, what to do? Rule sixteen, if someone thinks they have the upper hand, break it. So i have to break Kakashis upper hand, hmmm what els? Rule fifteen, work as a team. Can i work with this team? They dont seem like they know the word teamwork... Rule one, never screw over your partner. Well, i think they would screw me over first... Sigh, i guess i know what to do. Because: You do what you have to do for family. Now where did Kakashi go? If you want to find something, you follow it. Ah, there he is!
I used Hana: Fukashi and followed him silently, though before that i made Suishō Bunshin no Jutsu and sent my crystal clones out to my team members.
Alright, well one person will be sent back to the akademi, the most fair one would be me, i guess. So i will let the others have the bells, as i said earlier: You do what you have to do for family.
I stopped in my tracks, suddenly feeling unbelieveable lazy. Oh, well. I made one more crystal clone and sent it after Kakashi, then i silently went to the KIA-stone. I climped into a tree and laid down there just watching the clouds, that and in my mind seeing how my teams and clones were doing. My clones was speciel, i had a direkt connection with them, i could see everything they saw and share thoughts with them.

Kiko-Clone-1's pov:

I quietly followed Naruto, he clearly desided to cheat and eat without us. I jumped down beside him and stopped him.

" Naruto-niichan, you are not that very nice right now! We are a team, are we not? " I asked childish and he jumped.

" Kiko-chan? Of cause we are a team! Believe it! " He said and scratched the back of his head.

" Rule fifteen, work as a team. Naruto-niichan, i need you! Please help me... " I faked a tear that ran slowly down my chin.

" Kiko-chan, please dont cry. I will help! Believe it! " He said bewilded and then entusiastic.

Wow he sure is easy to manipulate...
He grabbed my hand and went with me to look for Kakashi, not long after we did in deed find him. He stood with his back at us, he was obliviously a clone, though Naruto did not want to listen to me, as i tried to tell him. Then he told me to stay.

" Stay here in hiding, Kiko. Then i will go and get both of us a bell! Believe it! " He said.

" But Naruto-niichan, what about teamwork? I think, that it would be better to work together! Please Naruto-niichan! I wanna help! " I said childish, trying to manipulate him to work with me. Clearly he did not understand, what i wanted....

" No need! He caught me unprepared, but this time i got him. Believe it! I dont need your help, so just stay right here! Stay! " He said and i would lie, if i said, i was not hurt...

" Naruto-niichan... Rule one, never screw over your partner.... You are mean... " I said sadly and hurt, while stayed where i was, as i was told to.

Kiko-Clone-2's pov:

I followed Raven as quiet as a cloud. I jumped down infront of him, he frose and looked curious at me.

" Kiko? Whats wrong? " He asked, as he saw my eyes begin to water.

" I wanted to work together with my team as a team and i asked Naruto-niichan. And he said that he would work together with me, but when we found a Sensei-clone Naruto-niichan did not want to listen to me nor did he want my help. He told me that he did not need me and that i should just stay, he said it as if i was a dog! Im not a dog.... " I told him sad and let a few tears slip. Thank god, that i was a good actor!

" Naruto, that Baka! Of cause you are not a dog. " He said angry, though gently. " I guess, i will work with you... Hn, come on! "

I gave a small sad smile as i followed him, keeping up with my very sad and hurt act. Though i did not act as much as i normally would have, because i sure was hurt. I really thought, that Naruto would work with me...
Me and Raven found Kakashi pretty fast, Raven silently told me to stay hidden and wait for an opening to grab the bells. I nodded and watched, as he attacked Kakashi. They exchanged blows and soon after ninjutsu's, Kakashi disappeared underground and pulled Raven down with him. That was my opening. Under the match i had taken all my weights of and gently put them on the ground. As fast as it was possible for me, i ran and grabbed one bell, i could not get anymore... But it was alright, i quickly ran unseen into my previous hideout. Kakashi disappeared and i came out with my weights on once again, silently i sat down beside Ravens head and began to silently platte the bell's strop into his hair.

" Did you get it? " He asked trying to see, what i was doing.

" Hai, Raven. " I said and smiled at him. " Thank you for working with me! "

He just smiled a ghost smile at me.

Kiko-Clone-3's pov:

I was following Kakashi as silent as a ghost, i saw Clone-2 and Raven get a bell. Then Kakashi left without noticeing the missing bell and i followed. I could feel the real me, i told me that Pinky did not wish to cooperate, i sigh without sound. Then i silently used Suiton: ChiKontorōru on Kakashi and took control of the blood in his body, i forced his body to freeze and his brain to temporary black out, then i took the two last bells and left before he found out what had happened. I meet up with Clone-4 that then got one bell and then left for Clone-1, so Naruto could get a bell.

Kiko-Clone-4's pov:

I went with Pinky, i stopped her quickly.

" Pinky, do you want to work together? Then you can show Raven just how cool you are! " I asked her and tried to convince her to work with me, but aparently failed...

" Work together? Sasuke! I wanna work with Sasuke! " She yelled and ran of.

Did she even listen to half the sentence i said? I sighed and ran after her, while giving notice to the real me that this was a lost cause. She gave back the message to meet with Clone-3, so i did and i got a bell for Pinky. Then i ran to her and came just in time to see her wake up from a genjutsu and then go towards Raven, then she fainted as she saw him with only his head above ground. I shrugged and platted the bell's string into her hair, then i faded away...

Tsukiko's pov:

I let Clone-4 and Clone-3 fade away as they had done their job, they was no longer needed. I could feel Clone-1 platte the bell unnoticed into Naruto's hair, since he was bound to a pole. The weight of the branch i laid on shifted and i feeled a shadow hit my face.

" Dont you think, that you should try out too? How long have you even been here? " Kakashi asked.

" Well, i dont see why i should try, when you dont got any bells. Oh and i have been here since a little while after you beat up Naruto-niichan. " I said, as Kakashi sat down.

" Dont got any bells? What are you talkin.... " He started, but was cut of as he found out that he indeed did not have any bells. " Alright, i dont got any bells... But anyway you cant have been here all that time, since i saw you with Sasuke ....and ...Sakura....and.... Naruto... Clones? "

The bell rang and I grinned at him. " Hai! "

The others came to the KIA-stone and Naruto, who was bound to the pole for trying to eat before us, froze, as he saw one me by his side and one by Raven's side.

" Nani?! There is two Kikos! " Naruto exclaimed.

Raven was a little bit more cool about it, he roundhouse kicked the clone by his side and she fell hard on the ground. Slowly she turned into crystal, the other clone just smiled and disapeared as glitter in the air.

" Nani!? Both were fake?! " Naruto exclaimed.

" Hn! Baka! I knew. " Raven said cooly.

" Teme! " Naruto yelled at Raven.

And while all that was going on Kakashi looked surprised at me. " Crystal clones? "

" Hai! " I smiled and sat up straight, looking down on my lovely teammates and tipped my toes in the free air under me.

Then we both jumped down to the others and aparently that starled Naruto, as he fell on his butt... Ups. I went to stand with the others.

" Now guys, it seems like i have lost the bells. Have any of you found them? " Kakashi asked and looked closely on them, then he froze as he saw the bells in their hair. " Never mind. I see all of you got one exept Kiko, now another question. Which one of you have had the bells in your hand? "

Hands flew to the owners hair and all found the bells, chock was visible on each of their faces. Raven looked surprised at me, his eyes told me how he thought that i had kept it.

" Which one of you have held the bells? " Kakashi asked hands over cross and eyes looking into mine.

I slowly rose my hand. " I did, Sensei... " I looked up a little shamefull and hopped that they would not be angry at me.

" Alright then, you guys sure look hungry, more or less. By the way something about the training... Well, there is no need for you guys to go back to the akademi... " Kakashi said.

" Then that means that the four of us... " Naruto started, while Raven was annoyed and Pinky looked surprised, but Kakashi cut him of.

" Yup, the three of you, since Kiko was the one who gave you all the bells, but all three of you guys should quit as Ninjas! " Kakashi said.

" Why do we have to quit?! Just because we could not get the bells ourselfs?!" Naruto yelled.

" It is because all of you just are a bunch of punks that dont deserve to be ninjas! " Kakashi said.

Raven got angry and attacked, though he soon enough was on the ground, held down by Kakashi who looked angry.

" Are you guys underestimating ninjas? Huh? Why do you think that you were divided into teams and doing this training? You guys are basically not understanding the answer of this test! Not even after Kiko practically tried to force you to understand! The answer is teamwork! The four of you working together could have gotten you the bells. "

" But there is only three bells! No matter what one of us would still lack one! That just makes us fight among us. " Pinky exclaimed.

" Of cause! This test is purposely set up to make you fight amongst yourselfs. The purpose is to see if you can forget about your personal interests and succesfully work together under these designed circumstances. Yet... You guys... Sakura, instead of Naruto who was right infront of you or Kiko who asked for you help, you were only thinking of Sasuke, that was far away. Naruto, you was just runing around by yourself, even after you promised Kiko to work together. When she tried to convince you that you needed teamwork, you just treated her like a dog and told her to 'stay'. Sasuke, Kiko needed to stand crying infront of you and tell you how Naruto treated her as a dog, before you would let her help! And then it was just for her to stay in hiding until i had an opening, which was not likely to happen! The duties are done by the team. Of cause superior individual ability is important to a ninja. But what is even more important is 'Teamwork'. Individual play that disrups the team can put your comrades in danger. And even get you killed. For example. " Kakashi said and placed a kunai against Ravens neck. " Sakura, kill Naruto! Or Sasuke dies! Kiko, kill her if she dont! You see? If a hostage is taken, you will have tough choices and then die. You will be risking your lives in these duties. "

I sighed in relief and removed the knife i had pointing against Kakashi's back, he was the only one who noticed that it had even been there. Kakashi let go on Raven and walked to the KIA-stone, where he placed a hand gently on it.

" Look at this, these numerous names carved in this stone. These are ninjas who were recognized as heros of the village... " Kakashi said, but were cut of by Naruto.

" Hey! Hey! Hey! I want my name carved on that stone, im gonna become a hero. Believe it! " Naruto yelled and Kakashi sighed.

" But it is not just any heros, it is the heros that died in dutie... It is a memorial. My best friends name is carved here... " Kakashi said softly, but then he continued with a scary voice. " You guys... I will give you one more chance. But this time i will make it tougher for you to get the bells. Those who still wish to challenge me, eat lunch, but dont give Naruto any. It is his punishment for trying to eat lunch by himself. If anyone gives him food, they will fail immediately. I am the rules here! Got it? Kiko come with me. "

Then he jumped away, i looked worried at my team and then i jumped after Kakashi. We stopped a little away, though we could still see the team.

" How did you take the bells? " Kakashi asked and tossed me a package with dangos.

" The fist one was pure speed and Raven was fighting you, but not the others there i used a jutsu. It is a jutsu of mine, i have always been able to do it. I control the blood in or out of your body, just like the time i removed the acid from my arm. Though this time i controlled the blood inside your body and made you freeze, then i make you black out. Then it was not hard to take the bells, though i had to run before you came to.

" Why did you not keep one of the bells then? " Kakashi asked.

" You do what you have to for family... " I answered truely and he smiled.

I ate my dangos with pleasure and we both watched the team, were Raven was offering Naruto his food and Pinky was feeding Naruto hers. Kakashi smiled and chuckled.

" Kiddo, how about you make a scary intree for me? " He asked with a smile and i nodded.

I used Storm Release Secret Technique: Demon Dragon Storm, though a none harming one and with my Kekkei Genkai it was not hard. Kakashi blinket and looked at me, then he shrugged it of and jumped in infront the others with a angry face.

" You guys! " Kakashi yelled, which caused the others to be starled, then Kakashi continued with a happy voice. " Pass. "

" Pass?! But why? " Pinky asked and i smiled softly as i appeared on one of the training poles.

" You guys are the first. Everyone else would just do as i told them. They were all just morons. .... A ninja must see underneath the underneath. In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum. Now that ends the training. You all pass! Starting tomorrow team #7 will start its duties, come lets go. " Kakashi said happely and started to walk, though he caught my eyes and with his eye told me that he would wait for me.

" Wait untie me! " Naruto yelled as the others left.

" Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan? " I asked softly looking after the others.

" Kiko-chan? No of cause not! You are my friend! Believe it! Im sorry if i said something offending. " He said with a big grin on his face, he did not even noticed how he treated me as a dog...

" Alright Naruto-niichan! " I said deciding to forgive him and i cut him lose, before i used Shunshin no Jutsu and appeared by Kakashi's side as he stood on the street and waited for me. He smiled at me and started to lead me to the hokages office, what had i done now?
It turns out that i had not done anything wrong, though i had to tell the hokage and Ibiki about Shunshin no Jutsu, Storm Release Secret Technique: Demon Dragon Storm and Suiton: ChiKontorōru. Aparently i had forgotten to tell them about that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.8K 46
Meet Ayumi Kishimoto... A girl who is half Kishimoto half Uchiha. Every people in Konoha doesn't know that she is an Uchiha except for the Hokage and...
84.2K 1.9K 30
Tsukiko had had it rough. Living with her slightly psychotic mother was hell for her and she had scars to prove it. She knew who her father was and w...
3.3K 88 20
(Name) is the daughter of Kakashi Hatake. The Best friend of Neji Hyuga and Sasuke Uchiha, and the crush of Hinata Hyuga but what will happen when yo...
7.4K 400 19
Taoreta Tenshi (Fallen Angel) or most commonly known as Rei. Finds herself in Konoha after finally escape years abuse from none other than her own fa...