Kiko Maris or whatever.......

By Sun-Shine-Black

Its about the young Tsukiko, whose mother forbid her to use the name she was given at birth. Therefore she go... More

Kiko Maris or whatever.......
Yay me, for reading that survivalguide!
You know, that i know.
Presentation and a new friend.
First day at school and adoption?!
Short chapter of the unknowned visiter in our world.
TARGET ANGRY! TARGET ANGRY! And Flames to dust.
Kakashi's pov again.
You just hurt my virgin eyes it burns! Oh and somebody keeps looking at us.
The pov of the great Kakashi Hatake (again... O_o)
I present the team! And my FIRST APOLOGY EVER!
Which pov it is? Kakashi's.... =_= But its short like really short.
Playing a game and getting new rules.
The test. Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan?
Cat attack and a new mission...
The journey.(Short chapter, because my ipad ate the long ones)
My friends, my family, my home.
Kakashi's pov, once again!!! O_o
A dream?
The enemy's pov!
I got go idea of what to call this chapter..... Sorry....
Where did my shoe go?
Sorry!
So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....
I'm bored!!!
So what you mean to say is...
The first test
Running from the hospital and mad Ibiki
How I got my scroll.
You can't just lick people!
How can it be that I can't turn my back on you three?
I don't like you.
The preliminary
What wasn't funny? Otou-sensei~?
Its blood, silly!
I won!
Author's note
Sorry!!! Not an update!
The Mizukage
The Mizukage's letter
The Raikage
The Raikage's letter
Bad Pit Stop.
The Tsuchikage
Bad Pit Stop 2
The Kazekage
I'm home!
The prank-war
Today was a fun day
The third exam
Getting lost.
Poor Raven. Bad Crow!
I got dangoes.
The end of the book.
Sequel

Kakashi's pov.

9.1K 311 112
By Sun-Shine-Black

Kakashi's pov: ( from the night before, right after Kiko said that her arm is fine. )

" Give me your hand then. " Ibiki said and she let him take her hand, then he examined her arm before he continued with wonder. " Shes right, her arm is fine. "

" Of cause it is! " She said proudly and i liftet an eyebrown at her. Crazy kid, i might add.

" Medical jutsu? " I asked her curiuos.

" No i dont think so. I use water to heal wounds, its called: 'Suiton: Mizu kōka'. I invented it myself. " She said proutly and i smiled to her, she must really be a smart girl!

" I would like to see that in action once. " I said smiling a genuine smil.

" Will do! " She smiled, she was so kid-like, i must admid.

She yawned again, really looking like a little kid. I smiled at her, she had been tiret long before we brought her to the village and yet she had handled the village, the torture and staying away of sight in hours. Ibiki and Shikaku chuckled at her kid-like actions. The hokage even tousled her hair, while laughing fatherly.

" I will send some books over to you, you can stay here tonight and tomorrow you will begin in the akademi. I will get an anbu to bring you to the akademi and to pick you up afterwards. You will be brought to my office and we will find you a place to live. Sleep well, the books should be here in ten minutes. " The hokage said and they all left, exept me.

" I never got to by you those dangos. How about i buy some and come by with them tomorrow morning? " I asked softly, remembering how curious she had been to what they were.

She smiled at me and she nodded grateful. Then she took her bag, oppened it and found a blond haircoler, that she brought with her to the bathroom. I looked curious at her bag, remembering how heavy she was, thinking that it might just be the things in her bag.

" Just go ahead. " Her voice reacted me, while she pointing to her bag. " But dont break anything. "

I smiled at her and took a hold of her bag, slowly taking thing after thing out. Unbelieveable, how many things can a bag this size hold? And she could none the less carry it, as if it did not weight anything. I analysed each and everything i took out. The door oppened and the hokage came in with some anbu carrying books, lots of books, how would she catch up? The hokage had brought some cloths for her too.

" Hej kiddo! The books the hokage sendt have just come, he sendt you some clean cloth too. Do you want it now? " I asked, the door oppened, while she hid behind the door and i understood, so i quickly laid a stack of cloth on the little table before i left the bathroom.

I took a sketchblog up from the bed and placed myself in the middel of all the things.

" Dont you think, that she will be angry at you for looking though her stuff? " The hokage asked.

" No, she gave me premision to look, as long as i dont break anything. " I answerred him, while i slowly turned the pages in the sketchblog. They were good.

He then smiled and took up one of the notesbooks. " You are quite good with this kid. I would like to talk to you about that later tonight. "

" Sure. " I said and turned a new page.

The bathrooms door oppend and Kiko came out. I heard her laugh loudly, i smiled. 'I must look funny. ' I thought and shoke my head. Me in the middel of her bed with all her stuff scattered around me and then the hokage slowly reading her notes. I looked up at her, her hair was diffrend. Her hair was a light brown, but now it was a intense blonde.

" Your hair its diffrend. " I stated, taking it in. " These drawings is really good, Kiddo. "

" For a girl that have never been in school, you sure is smart. " The hokage too stated looking up from her notesblog. " That dress suits you. "

" Thanks... " She muttered embaressed while blushing. Once again she looked like a little kid, the innocent look on her face, she stood a little playing with her bare foots. I should take some shoes for her with me tomorrow. Both me and the hokage laughed softly at her. She looked away and snatched a couple of contacts and her hairbrush.

While brushing her hair, she asked. " Have you found everything yet? " With a look at her bag.

" I think so. " I said and she grinned, a big grin lighted up her face.

" No, you have not. You lack 3 hidden bombs, 11 knifes and 1 hidden book of bombmaking. " She grinned at me, while showing me where each and every item was as she mentioned them. How could there even be things hidden those places?

" I can see how this bag added to your weight, but there is still something missing... " I said wondering and she smiled knowingly, i knew there were more to it!

" Rule nine, never go anywhere without a knife. Besides you should never hide all your weapons the same place. " She stated and my eyes widdend, well she was right. But how could she have that many weapons on her without it slowed her down, i could not even see it on her.

" So it is all weapons? " I asked dumbfounded

" That and training weights. " She once agian stated, making me baffled.

She slowly took a slim weight of her left arm and passed it to me, i took it curiously and became surprised. It was heavy! Heavier then any, that i had ever had on. I think that they might be heavier then Guys. I passed it to the hokage, that passed it back to her. She is one strong 11 year old.

" Okay, you better get some sleep. Kakashi will follow you to the akademi tomorrow and an anbu will pick you up. Night Kiko. " The hokage said and left, i too left after i wished her a good night.

I followed the hokage to his office, where he sat in his chair infront of me.

" Kakashi, i have noticed how you have Kikos respeck and i wanted to know what you think of her. " He said and i looked at him.

" Well shes a great kid for sure. Shes strong and she will become a good ninja if she wants to. I believe she might have been neglected in her past, but she has good traits and i dont think that it is to late to straighten it up. " I stated truely.

He smiled. " I am glad that you like her, Kakashi. And i think, that you might be right. So now i would like you to tell me, would you be the right man to give her a proper nurture? "

That was a surprise and i stood quietly. Would i be the right man, how would i know when its enough, how should i know what was enough? " I would like to think over that, you may have my answer tomorrow noon. " He nodded and i left for home. Could i be the fatherfiguer that she needed?

The next morning i stopped on my way to Kikos room to buy her the dangos, that i had promissed her. I then took of to her room. When i oppened the door, i almost dropped the dangos. Infront of me was 12 Kikos, 6 sat with books reading and 6 trying to do the jutsus in the books. She had not noticed me and i stood as frozen, then i smiled. She was good. I silently moved back retracing my steps and went to find the hokage, he should know. I stopped infront of the hokages office and knocked.

" Come in! " He called and i stepped in. " Kakashi, should you not be following Kiko to the akademi? "

" Yes, but i think you should know, that she would not fit in with the small ones in the akademi. I got something you should see. " I said and he followed me curiuos to Kikos room.

I oppened the door and showed him the inside. She had added some more shadowclones to the jutsu rehearseing clones. He stood frozen just like i had, the little mountain on one side of the bed indicatet how many books she had yet to read, while the big mountain on the other side indicatet those she had been reading. And she was fast! While we just stood there, she finished book after book and put it gently in the big bunch of books, before taking a new one. Each time one of her clones tried a attack, the attack disapeared before being able of breaking anything. Before long she was done, one after one her clones disappeared. And then it was only her, she closed the last book as she finished it and then she concentrated on her hand. Slowly her hand began glowing, she had just made a Chakra Scalpel with Chakura no Mesu...

" That is great, Kiddo. " I said giving her a fright, the hokage whispert a new classnumber before giving Kiko a smile and then he left. I took the pack with dangos and gave it to her. If she looked like a kid when embaressed, it was nothing like how she looked like now. She jumped onto the bed, placed the package right infront of her and then she carefully took one out. She slowly examined it, then she poked it, sniffed it and slowly licked it. I laughed at her face as she desided that she liked them and that they were not poisonous. With a kidish laugher she ate them all, and i give in. I would take care of the girl, i would probably not be a good father figure and there is a big chance of me being either too strict or too indulgent. But i would like to adopt her as my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 10.8K 29
SEQUAL TO: Kakashi's daughter, Sasuke's lover? What? Ayame is all grown up now, engaged, in love, she has everything. Well, everything BUT happiness...
1.5K 65 31
Saryn Kaguya; A freshly orphaned teenager,landing herself in the walls of Konohagakure after a bloody escape from Kiri.Join her as she rises to stand...
137K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...
Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

252K 9.7K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...