Something Special || theodd1s...

By --SweetMelody--

It started out as just someone behind the screen, a simple YouTuber. But when I found out I lived right next... More

A/N
«Chapter One»
«Chapter Two»
«Chapter Three»
«Chapter Five»

«Chapter Four»

1.3K 23 66
By --SweetMelody--

"Hey... James?"

"Yeah?"

"Where have you been lately?"

"Just with a friend."

"But... We never talk anymore."

"Sorry, maybe we can have lunch sometime again."

"...I guess."

-----

Even though it was a more casual lunch, I put on a dress. I went across the street and knocked on the door, James coming out. I smiled at him, suddenly having butterflies in my stomach.

"You look great!" James said as we walked to the car. I felt blood rush to my cheeks as I smiled nervously.

"Oh, thanks, you too." I replied.

We reached the car and I sat in the driver's seat, starting the car. As I drove to the Subway we were eating at, James and I talked. We arrived after a bit and went inside.

We got our food and sat at a table, starting to eat. We talked for awhile when someone came up to our table. She was a girl that looked the same age as me. She had black hair and brown eyes.

"Oh, hey, James! Who's this?" She asked.

"It's the friend I talked about to you," James explained.

"Oh, I see. The girl you've been hanging out with a ton?" She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Oh, c'mon Jaiden," James said jokingly.

Jaiden gave me a look full of envy. James noticed this, too, and tried changing the subject.

"So, Jaiden, what are you doing here?" James asked.

"Oh, I was just coming to get some lunch." She replied.

"Cool, same with us! She invited me yesterday," James looked over at me, and again I felt my cheeks warm up. I smiled at him.

"Oh," Jaiden rolled her eyes at me.

"Something up?" I mumbled.

"Hm?" Jaiden glared at me.

"Never mind." I looked back at James. He laughed nervously. I looked up at the clock and noticed it had been about thirty minutes.

"Wow, time flies fast when you're having fun! We should probably get going," I said. Jaiden scoffed.

"Oh, yeah. It was nice talking with you, Jaiden! I'll see you later!" James waved and stood up. I followed, and we left.

We drove back to my house, and hung out for another hour before James left. Afterwards, I thought about the girl who had talked to James at the Subway. How did she know James? Why was she so rude? I thought. I sighed and lay on my bed, closing my eyes and eventually falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...