Spit it Out

By GlamourRockClown

-X Reader- You meet a boy from your childhood, that has been a stranger for too long. Things between you two... More

Spit it Out (Ticci TobyxReader)
Smile
Found You
What?
Insomnia
More
Dreaming is for the Sad
Tell Me More?
Pleasure for Pleasure
If You're Hurting
I Will Replace The Noise With Silence Instead
Flushing Out You're Head
If You Like It Violent
We Can Play Rough and Tumble (part 1)
We Can Play Rough And Tumble (Part Two)
Fall Into Bed
I Won't Breathe so You can Recover
When You're in Pieces
Just Follow The Echo Of My Voice
Tune into That Frequency

Why Dream a Dream?

5.6K 161 40
By GlamourRockClown

Toby.

You said that name in your mind over, and over again. It was like a song, and in your opinion, unique. Toby... You couldn't wait to see him again.

You took the bus home again. There he was. there at the bus stop. You felt your heart drop, as you saw him. You walked off the bus and smiled at him.

"Toby!" You were excited. He just smiled briefly at you, stood up, and looked to be that he was walking toward you, but instead, walked past you, patting you on the back.

"Hey," he replied and walked onto the bus.

Your smile quickly went away.

How strange... That was a little weird. He would have hugged you... right? Maybe he was in a hurry? You didn't know. You wanted to... You also didn't want to, in fear, it was because he was upset. At you... But what for? What did you do? Was he not into you anymore? Was he even into you in the first place?

"(Y/N)."  You thought to yourself.

" It's fine... don't let it get to you.." You encouraged yourself.

"No sadness and depression or anxiety for you! You're a star.." You told yourself. You walked home.

In your room, you sat at your bed, on your phone, too distracted to do homework. That was okay though because you would do it along tomorrow through classes.

For a while, you decided to post some funny rants and silly pictures on Snapchat.  People enjoyed your story most of the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 501 19
When the new proxy, Toby, comes to live at the Slender mansion, Masky is a little happy, but still doesn't like the idea that he has to watch over hi...
81.6K 2.9K 32
This story is also available in its partially edited form on Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/story/15711430/Imposter-Ticci-Toby-X-Reader/1 You're just...
1.4K 40 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...
281K 14.4K 43
IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing. It's all toxic fandom stereotypes in thi...