Supposed To Be Mine

By beyatch_

Read and See More

Supposed to Be Mine
You Ready?
Past and Future
C-U-F-F
December's Coming Quick
Boardwalk Pt.1
Boardwalk Pt. 2
Papi
Closer
Pre-Relationship?
New York
Oop...
Family
Officially Locked
Girlfriend
What Happens At My Place...
HeartBroken
Day Out
Want
Men Cheat... Women Too?
Ending
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
i'm baaaaack :)
Infidelity

Mine

1.4K 107 63
By beyatch_

Nicki

"I don't think it's that serious. Y'all just started getting involved seriously today, right?" Bey asked. I nodded. "Yeah, but still. He knew how I felt about him."

"He probably didn't. You was pushing him away a little until now." I sighed, shaking my head. "And for all we know, that girl prolly don't know shit about what went down. Everybody wanna be experts about something they have no clue about."

I sighed. "But what if it is true." She shrugged. "I say, you don'f worry about it. When it comes up, it comes up. But I think you should only be worried about what happens now and in the future since you guys are focused on each other."

"Aight, I'ma go to sleep. I got like, 5 heads to do tomorrow." She scoffed. "Girl, I'm bout tired of running that shop. The girls in there are so trifling. Except you."

     "Telling me? Trina was tryna mess with Meek." She shook her head. "Blocklist right?" I nodded. "No other place for her."

      "But forreal, it's late and Jay boutta come over." I laughed. "Girl, boo. Bye." She laughed. Bye."

I put my phone on my charger and turned off my light, dozing off.

•••

"Thanks Nic, keep the tip." I stuck my tongue out and counted my money from a day's work. "Girl, you can keep coming here and getting a fix up cause yo pockets generous." She chuckled. "Bye Nicki."

"Bye Liah." I was in the middle of counting when Trina walked up to me at my booth and stood there. "Would you like to say something?" I asked, after she stood there for a few seconds. "How's Meek."

I scoffed. "Oh, Meek and I are doing fine. How's the blocklist?" She smacked her teeth, walking away. "Oh, alright. Guess the conversation's over." Bey came from the back and I handed her my booth rent.

     "Thanks." I nodded. "We looked at each other and laughed at what I'd said to Trina. "Nic, get out and go see Meek." She said, turning to me. "I don't want to." She shrugged. "I'm making you."

     "I shouldn't have told you last night." I said, rolling my eyes. "Bye." She said, shooing me away. I sighed, calling Meek and gathering my things.

     I decided to be petty and walk past Trina while I talk. "Hey baby." I said, walking past her booth. I stopped to look in my purse. "Wassup Nic?"

     "We still going out?" I asked. "Yeah, if you want." I side-eyed her and she was staring dead at me. "Oh, see you later Trina!" I said, walking out of the door.

"What you talking to Trina for?" I got in my car. "Being petty. You picking me up or I'm coming to you?"

"I'll pick you up. We just going to the movies." He said. "Oh, okay. And we need to talk."

"Yes ma'am. I'll call you back when I'm close." I nodded. "Okay." I hung up and started driving home.

When I got there, he was already outside. I got out if my car and into his. "You were already here?" He shook his head. "In the area. I was about to call you." I nodded as he pulled off.

"So what we need to talk about?" I licked my lips. "Who's Draya?" He looked at me. "Girl I used to mess with? Why?" I shrugged. "Nothing. I just heard some things about her." He shook his head. "I knew this was gone happen."

I scrunched my face up. "What?" He sighed. "People talk. That don't mean shit is true." I nodded. "I know. That's why I asked you."

"I know, but you should know I know better at this point." I nodded. "Sorry, but you know how I am." He hit a red light and stopped, looking at me. "You gone trust my ass soon." I smirked, looking down at my phone.

Game🚫-{wyd?}

Nicki-{out}

Game🚫-{by yourself?}

Nicki-{none of ur concern. Why?}

Game🚫-{I was gone come over and talk if that Meek nigga won't there}

Nicki-{even if he wasn't you wouldn't be coming. We're OVER. its been like that for a while. Get it through ya damn tattooed head}

     I sighed, sitting back in my seat and relaxing. "Meek, I need a massage."

      "From me? Or you tryna get one?" I shrugged. "From you is fine. After the movie?" He nodded. "Yeah, I'll hook you up."

     "Thank you." I said, kissing his cheek as we pulled up to the movie theatre. I got out of the car and waited for him on the sidewalk. "What movie are we going to see?"

      "You wanna see Almost Christmas." I nodded. "That's the one I was hoping you'd say."

     "Aight then, that's the one we seeing. I ain't get my kiss." I rolled my eyes, smirking. "And who said I was obligated to give you one?" He stopped and stood in front of me. "Me, gimme them lips." I laughed, getting on my tippy toes to peck his lips. "That's all I wanted."

      He grabbed my hand and we walked into the movie theatre. "Popcorn or something?" I nodded. "No popcorn. Candy. The little dibs ice cream bites." He chuckled. "Fat ass." I huffed a laugh.

He got me my snacks and we went into the movie theatre. We sat close to the back but not all the way.

"You good?" I laid my head on his shoulder, getting comfortable. "Mhm."

He shook his head. "And you swear out we're not together."

•••

Towards the end of the movie, my phone started buzzing like crazy. I looked down and so did Meek.

Bey🐝-{Nickiiiiii!}
Bey🐝-{oh my gosh !}
Bey🐝-{ANSWER YOUR PHONE}
Bey🐝-{NICKI}
Bey🐝-{lordyyyyy TEXT ME BACK}

Nicki-{what?}

Bey🐝-{oh my gosh, Nic! Game and Trina got a sex tape all over Philly. You ain't seen it yet?}

I shook my head, showing it to Meek. "Well, we both knew they was hoes in the first place. Don't Game got a whole family?" I nodded, sighing.

Nicki-{not tryna watch 😒 let them be}

Bey🐝-{ik thats right 😩 stick witcho mans}

Nicki-{all im trying to do}

      I closed my phone and laid my head back on his shoulder. He put his arm around my shoulders and rubbed my arm up and down.

      About 20 minutes later, the movie was over. Meek and I left and went to my house. "What time is it?" I asked him as I unlocked the door. "Like, 10:00." I nodded. "You staying here tonight?" He shrugged. "I don't have any clothes." I poked my bottom lip out, opening the door. "Please?"

      "I'll think about it." I went in and he closed the door and locked it. "Don't forget about my massage. I'm going to take my shower now."

      "Aight, I'ma be downstairs." I nodded, jogging up the steps. Taking my shower, I put on a sports bra and some shorts. "Rihmeeeeek!"

(A/N: we're gonna pretend that's a sports bra)

       I heard his footsteps come upstairs. "You ready?" I nodded. "It's lotion on my dresser. Use the pink Victoria's Secret one." He shook his head. "Gone have my hands smelling like a girl." I laughed, getting on my stomach. "And don't try nothing either."

     He scoffed. "I can control myself, can you?" I rolled my eyes, closing them ad he started massaging my back. "Damn, Rah.."

     "What?" I shook my head. "Nothing. It feels good." He got down to the middle of my back and I yawned. "Putting you to sleep."

     I nodded, laying my head on my hands. He got down to the top of my shorts and went back up to my neck, making me sigh.

      A few minutes after, he laid beside me. "You done?" He nodded. "No, don't be done." I whined. "What you mean?"

     "Don't be done. Keep going." He huffed a laugh. "You spoiled as I'on know what but I'm tired Nic." He said, pulling me onto him. I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Aight, bully."

      "You the bully. Try'na make me do something I don't want to do." I shrugged. "That's your role. To do things you don't want to d for me." I said, laughing. "Oh, that's foul. You ain't right." I reached around for my phone and grabbed it. "Here, I feel like being petty."

       I turned my camera around and got behind him, handing him my phone. "Take this picture." He shook his head, grabbing it.

      "Childish." He said, handing me my phone. "Mhm, okay." I posted it on Instagram and captioned it.

All Mine 😜❤️🍫

     "You staying, right?" He turned his head back to me and nodded. I smiled, pecking his lips. "Yeah, yeah. Spoiled ass."

      "I'm only spoiled if you make me," I said. He turned around quickly and laid me down, holding my arms down. I giggled as he hovered over me. "Go ahead, do it, punk." I said, bringing out my New York.

    "The fuck was that?" I laughed. "I told you I was from Queens, right?" He nodded. "Yeah, but, damn. Girl got a mouth." He said, getting off of me. I straddled his stomach as he laud down. "You really trying me Onika." I laughed, shrugging.

     "Think about it like this. One day, you'll be able to do whatever you want to me in this position." He held my hips and I smacked them away. "And that day is not today." I said, smirking. He pulled me down, kissing my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 3K 21
Poetic Justice... the sequel
46.6K 2K 40
Meek is a good dedicated cop who falls in love with Nicki, a daughter of the most wanted drug lord
131K 5.9K 34
Read to find out. Omeeka